LewdMinecraft Discord Server!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shameless
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 335

Shameless

Registered
Joined
Sep 12, 2026
Messages
31
LewdCoins
⚡115
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
‎16 Days of Service‎
Apologies if this is being posted in the wrong place, I'm very new to this whole forum thing, but I wanted to share my community with you guys since it seems very much up your alley!

LewdMinecraft is a server dedicated to cateloguing, discussing, and sharing everything to do with adult / NSFW Minecraft content. As far as I can tell, we have the largest collection of NSFW Minecraft mods and resource packs on the internet, and we also like to share art and anything else we find. We also plan to start up our own modded server soon, which combines as many adult mods as possible into a single pack! If any of that interests you, please come check us out ^^

 
Apologies if this is being posted in the wrong place, I'm very new to this whole forum thing, but I wanted to share my community with you guys since it seems very much up your alley!

LewdMinecraft is a server dedicated to cateloguing, discussing, and sharing everything to do with adult / NSFW Minecraft content. As far as I can tell, we have the largest collection of NSFW Minecraft mods and resource packs on the internet, and we also like to share art and anything else we find. We also plan to start up our own modded server soon, which combines as many adult mods as possible into a single pack! If any of that interests you, please come check us out ^^

And how do I get access to the other channels? I just joined, and I can only see 3 channels.
 
Just react to the rules with a checkmark :3
My bad, In the end I managed to access the rest of the channels but only one of the three reactions was working, I was clicking on the one with the most reactions, but it was actually the other one.
 
My bad, In the end I managed to access the rest of the channels but only one of the three reactions was working, I was clicking on the one with the most reactions, but it was actually the other one.
Oh weird. I'll have to mess with that so its more intuitive. Gald you got in tho!
 
Back
Top Bottom