WTF happened with Discord?

DingFriesRDone

Registered
Jun 10, 2022
I got an email stating my account was suspended just for being on the various loli game servers. When did mere association become a TOS violation?!

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Head-Admin
Apr 23, 2022
I got an email stating my account was suspended just for being on the various loli game servers. When did mere association become a TOS violation?!
honestly i have no idea, kinda sounds like someone may have reported you though could be wrong.

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Head-Admin
Apr 23, 2022
But I never posted any images just talked about the games. ?‍♂️
yea sounds like some white knight fag going around reporting people
if you think it was a mistake you can contact discord about it on their website. "i think"

Reactions: 1 user

Paul Newmon

Registered
Jun 14, 2022
Are you sure it was from Discord, and not a scam? It makes no sense to ban a user, without banning the site or sites that caused you to be banned. I would like to know what sites Discord has banned you from.

U

User_254

Unconfirmed
Yeah discord went on a massive banning spree because of this allegedly

It's not your fault, apparently an Amphibia story board artist personal lewd art got leaked on twit, and these soo called fans are crying the P word over fictional characters.
So your not the only artist who's been reported and had discord kick.
If you ask me this stuff is tame compared to what most artist have on basic Rule34paheal.

U

User_35004

Unconfirmed
Discord and everywhere else: erosion of freedom

Reactions: 1 user

Valso

Proud sinner
Registered
Mar 2, 2023
There is a FOSS alternative to Discord:
Does "discord compatible" mean you can use the program using your discord account? Or do you have to register a new one?

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Top Bottom