• Thread starterDingFriesRDone
  • Start date
  • Replies 8
  • Views 309
  • Tagged users None
DingFriesRDone

DingFriesRDone

Threads
I got an email stating my account was suspended just for being on the various loli game servers. When did mere association become a TOS violation?!

Crowley

Crowley

LewdCorner OWNER
Staff member
Administrator
1k Donator
DIAMOND
Game Uploader
Threads
I got an email stating my account was suspended just for being on the various loli game servers. When did mere association become a TOS violation?!
honestly i have no idea, kinda sounds like someone may have reported you though could be wrong.

DingFriesRDone

DingFriesRDone

Threads
But I never posted any images just talked about the games. 🤷‍♂️

Crowley

Crowley

LewdCorner OWNER
Staff member
Administrator
1k Donator
DIAMOND
Game Uploader
Threads
But I never posted any images just talked about the games. 🤷‍♂️
yea sounds like some white knight fag going around reporting people
if you think it was a mistake you can contact discord about it on their website. "i think"

Paul Newmon

Paul Newmon

Threads
Are you sure it was from Discord, and not a scam? It makes no sense to ban a user, without banning the site or sites that caused you to be banned. I would like to know what sites Discord has banned you from.

therpfan

therpfan

Master member
RUBY
Game Developer
Threads
Loads and loads of loli artists/game devs/accounts/servers were banned. I know myself and @ShinyDevon are amongst the casualties.

MadMansKingdom

MadMansKingdom

Threads
Loads and loads of loli artists/game devs/accounts/servers were banned. I know myself and @ShinyDevon are amongst the casualties.
I got an email from @ShinyDevon on pixiv that their Discord account was shut down and a lot of others are as well. Looks like someone is white knighting here.

DingFriesRDone

DingFriesRDone

Threads
I got an email from @ShinyDevon on pixiv that their Discord account was shut down and a lot of others are as well. Looks like someone is white knighting here.
It's more than that as I'm just a regular person that was on the servers and got my account shut down. I never made content, post pictures, or managed a site.

Doomeagle

Doomeagle

Threads
Yeah discord went on a massive banning spree because of this allegedly

It's not your fault, apparently an Amphibia story board artist personal lewd art got leaked on twit, and these soo called fans are crying the P word over fictional characters.
So your not the only artist who's been reported and had discord kick.
If you ask me this stuff is tame compared to what most artist have on basic Rule34paheal.

Top Bottom