IFF01 Prestige 5 Prestige 4 Prestige 1 Lewd Registered Joined Jan 1, 2023 Threads 12 Messages 700 Vouches 0 Likes 474 LewdCoins ⚡543,106 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Dec 26, 2024 #61 Always the good path
D Deleted member 123057 Unconfirmed Dec 28, 2024 #62 if i care about the story or characters i always go good guy first.
katmoxxi Prestige 5 Prestige 4 Lewd Registered Joined Dec 23, 2024 Threads 0 Messages 159 Vouches 0 Likes 1,188 LewdCoins ⚡0 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 1 Year of Service Dec 28, 2024 #63 Good path. I save the bad paths for Skyrim and Fallout
CristianRed Lewd Registered Joined Jul 30, 2024 Threads 1 Messages 61 Vouches 0 Likes 29 LewdCoins ⚡974 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 2 Years of Service Dec 28, 2024 #64 bad always, good persons be bored.
piripi Lewd Registered Joined Sep 15, 2023 Threads 0 Messages 58 Vouches 0 Likes 27 LewdCoins ⚡1,441 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Dec 28, 2024 #65 bad path
Loscipher Prestige 1 Lewd Registered zoidberg Joined Sep 3, 2023 Threads 1 Messages 206 Vouches 0 Likes 292 LewdCoins ⚡4 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Dec 28, 2024 #66 The evil or controlling first then Mr Nice guy.
dereguedeixe Lewd Registered Joined Jun 8, 2024 Threads 0 Messages 131 Vouches 0 Likes 44 LewdCoins ⚡1,809 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 2 Years of Service Dec 28, 2024 #67 I usually go for the corruption role these days, if thats a bad guy route or not that i dont know
FancyPrince Lewd Registered Joined Dec 27, 2024 Threads 2 Messages 45 Vouches 0 Likes 13 LewdCoins ⚡897 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 1 Year of Service Dec 28, 2024 #68 honesty a mix of both, which ik isnt the way im supposed to play the game that way lol
Trickster Lewd Registered Joined Jan 16, 2024 Threads 0 Messages 121 Vouches 0 Likes 17 LewdCoins ⚡1,324 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 2 Years of Service Jan 7, 2025 #69 Both, but most of the time I play as the bad guy.
V Viir Hahnu Lewd Registered Joined Feb 1, 2025 Threads 0 Messages 51 Vouches 0 Likes 47 LewdCoins ⚡826 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 1 Year of Service Feb 4, 2025 #71 I go good first and foremost but if a game is really good, I'll try to look into the evil routes though I never do end up going on to play the true evil routes.
I go good first and foremost but if a game is really good, I'll try to look into the evil routes though I never do end up going on to play the true evil routes.
Dummy256 Lewd Registered Joined Dec 3, 2023 Threads 1 Messages 94 Vouches 0 Likes 69 LewdCoins ⚡1,424 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 2 Years of Service Feb 4, 2025 #72 Good path. Evil one I don't choose often.
Dovahkiinzz Lewd Registered Joined Dec 8, 2023 Threads 0 Messages 79 Vouches 0 Likes 8 LewdCoins ⚡976 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 2 Years of Service Feb 4, 2025 #73 I usually choose the good one
R rocketsheep Prestige 5 Prestige 4 Prestige 1 Lewd Registered Joined Jan 9, 2025 Threads 0 Messages 273 Vouches 0 Likes 181 LewdCoins ⚡3,058 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 1 Year of Service Feb 4, 2025 #74 Generally good before bad, love before domination before slave. But sometimes I make a short excursion into the other path to see what I am missing.
Generally good before bad, love before domination before slave. But sometimes I make a short excursion into the other path to see what I am missing.
M master cruss Prestige 5 Godly Prestige 4 Prestige 1 Lewd Registered Joined Sep 14, 2023 Threads 0 Messages 259 Vouches 0 Likes 128 LewdCoins ⚡111,256 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Feb 4, 2025 #75 good then bad every time.
jajajabr69 Lewd Registered Joined Oct 19, 2024 Threads 1 Messages 71 Vouches 0 Likes 26 LewdCoins ⚡883 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 1 Year of Service Feb 4, 2025 #76 tend to go whichever has more content first but i lean towards good if its not a factor
Ashwind Prestige 5 Prestige 4 Prestige 1 Lewd Registered Joined Feb 3, 2025 Threads 2 Messages 125 Vouches 0 Likes 140 LewdCoins ⚡1,556 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 1 Year of Service Feb 4, 2025 #77 Depends. More often good than not, but if the MC of the story is meant to be a villain I don't mind playing the bad path.
Depends. More often good than not, but if the MC of the story is meant to be a villain I don't mind playing the bad path.
J JoshXD Lewd Registered Joined Aug 3, 2024 Threads 2 Messages 33 Vouches 0 Likes 11 LewdCoins ⚡617 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 2 Years of Service Feb 4, 2025 #78 Personally, I make the decision to be a good protagonist, I think I like good endings.
Rads95 Lewd Registered Joined Jan 8, 2025 Threads 1 Messages 58 Vouches 0 Likes 17 LewdCoins ⚡690 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 1 Year of Service Feb 4, 2025 #79 The bad one, a corruption path. Sometimes I choose the good one, but at the end always prefer the downfall.
The bad one, a corruption path. Sometimes I choose the good one, but at the end always prefer the downfall.
R roux69 Registered Joined Apr 27, 2023 Threads 0 Messages 55 Vouches 0 Likes 16 LewdCoins ⚡862 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Feb 6, 2025 #80 I tend to choose the good/love path first, and then bad/corruption path second.