Which popular games you found below expectations and overhyped?

Enot1964

Registered
Lewd
Jan 5, 2024
LC COIN
The examples are these. Summertime Saga - at one point I was fed up with cows (in every sense of the word).
Being a DIK - age barrier, plus there are no such student communities in my country.
The fact that I myself teach structural mechanics and theory of elasticity at university adds spice to this. For this reason, all games related to schools, colleges, and universities are automatically blacklisted for me. I just have the opportunity to look at all this from the outside and note the disconnection of the plots of such games from reality.

Valso

Proud sinner
Registered
Lewd
Mar 2, 2023
LC COIN
i am interested in hearing from the community about popular games that you found below expectations and overhyped? And why?
How much did you play?
"23 sisters", "Extra Credit" and pretty much ever other game by the same developer. Too much talk, too little fuck, so I honestly DK why people overpraise these games.

Reactions: 2 users

Badboytw

Registered
Lewd
Jun 15, 2022
LC COIN
Think Projekt: Passion is a pretty popular game and I just couldn't get into it at all. Didn't really care for the story or find the models that great.
For me, P:p was pretty much nothing but disappointment. Some nice shots, funny moments, etc., but too slow a burn. I ended up not downloading later updates.

Badboytw

Registered
Lewd
Jun 15, 2022
LC COIN
Almost every game taged whit big tits. Because almost every time its just over sized and ugly.
Dont have any problems whit big tits if they are nice done and dont get me to puke when see them :censored:
Yeah, that big tits and ass flag usually means cartoonish figures. Some can be fun--sometimes. But most of them are just too over the top. MILF is another tag I avoid because it seems that women can't mature without turning into overly voluptuous masses of fat stuck to a skeleton.

Reactions: 1 user

hyde231

Registered
Lewd
Feb 11, 2024
LC COIN
The examples are these. Summertime Saga - at one point I was fed up with cows (in every sense of the word).
Being a DIK - age barrier, plus there are no such student communities in my country.
The fact that I myself teach structural mechanics and theory of elasticity at university adds spice to this. For this reason, all games related to schools, colleges, and universities are automatically blacklisted for me. I just have the opportunity to look at all this from the outside and note the disconnection of the plots of such games from reality.
Yeah, the kick of reality sucks at times. Luckily I'm not from the US, so the schooling system is alien enough for me to not clash with my experiences :geek:

katzenstreu

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Mar 27, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
"23 sisters", "Extra Credit" and pretty much ever other game by the same developer. Too much talk, too little fuck, so I honestly DK why people overpraise these games.
yeah and the talk is dumb too.
i really hope he is not writting the end of proud father.

Reactions: 1 user

ZombieBBQ

Registered
Lewd
Oct 2, 2022
LC COIN
Infinity loop comes to my mind. Or any corruption game that has some buildup, then crashes it all too suddenly, passing 2-3+ gates in one scene after a few days of buildup. Doesn't make any sense to me. Breaks the fantasy.

Also any game where there is a deflower scene that comes totally by surprise or where you see a picture of them undressing and the next picture is in full action. Unfortunately for OP I don't take note of games I discard :/

binstinct79

Super Lewd
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Mar 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
"Light of my life" i just cant see how so many people like it, if it was just a normal story on paper i might understand but with them faces???...
perhaps the unique faces can be an attraction for some?

binstinct79

Super Lewd
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Mar 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
I keep reading Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia are liked but either it's the oversized stuff or something else but I never got to finish either. Just start, durdle for a few hrs and then forget about the game for a year or so...
I played all NLT games. treasurer of Nadia is my favorite despite the annoying mechanics which were fixed in Genesis Order. However I didn't find the girls in genesis order unique or attractive.

Jubjub

Registered
Lewd
Oct 7, 2022
LC COIN
WMV for sure, I can't read one more word that the dev write in this game. Also what's about the weird first person perspective where everyone looks like their talking 2" from your face, jarring.
I don't mind the game but I agree with the first person perspective point. It looks like everybody has fillers for some reason.

memowho

Registered
Lewd
Apr 16, 2023
LC COIN
I liked WMV now i just want more purple headed chick the friend dont care about the other characters.

lillo

Registered
Lewd
Nov 12, 2023
LC COIN
The last oasis before chastity
If you go to the other site you'll see it has a very high rating, well over 4*
But I thought the game was only ok, it's been out for a while and has almost no story, the part at the start which is more story driven is unclear as it doesn't get touched upon later, the narration of things we see on the screen is unnecessary too
The character variety is great and the renders are fantastic though, the latter is probably why it has such a high rating
Yep, that one was disappointing indeed, really nice renders and design but tbh the story failed to appeal me since the beginning, dunno if bcz of the dialogues or what :E

encassion

Registered
Lewd
Oct 5, 2023
LC COIN
Desert Stalker.

After the second time the MC walked away just as a hot scene got started, I was out. Asian sisters in a threesome, nah, who would want to see that? Master & slave switch roles for lesbian sex..why bother sticking around, ew.

If the game did it a third time, as it surely will, then I may have broken something irreplaceable. ==x==>

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Back
Top Bottom