Which popular games you found below expectations and overhyped?

binstinct79

Super Lewd
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Mar 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
i am interested in hearing from the community about popular games that you found below expectations and overhyped? And why?
How much did you play?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

AllanBlackwater

Registered
Lewd
Jan 15, 2024
LC COIN
I love Radiant, but I understand why many don't. It's a very slow burn...and that's not everyone's cup of tea. It's also trying to be a little more "real" than some incest games...though it's still a dude that's got his three daughters and like 4 other women all crushing on him so the realism only goes so far.

Reactions: 2 users

Dlionheart

Registered
Lewd
Sep 3, 2023
LC COIN
I've played it up until the recent update, I just think the time between each update is terrible because of how little is added.

Reactions: 1 users

Dlionheart

Registered
Lewd
Sep 3, 2023
LC COIN
Oh and also the dev was worked on a game I really loved called Polarity and he threw it away for that game, that's just me being petty

binstinct79

Super Lewd
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Mar 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
So avoid or wait until completion?

NAmeuser

Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
The last oasis before chastity
If you go to the other site you'll see it has a very high rating, well over 4*
But I thought the game was only ok, it's been out for a while and has almost no story, the part at the start which is more story driven is unclear as it doesn't get touched upon later, the narration of things we see on the screen is unnecessary too
The character variety is great and the renders are fantastic though, the latter is probably why it has such a high rating

Reactions: 2 users

AzraelSteel

Registered
Lewd
May 19, 2022
LC COIN
This has suddenly just turned into the Radiant hate thread lol

I think that most games that are highly rated are often somewhat disappointing though, if just because people tend to push their love for a game or a specific LI into so many aspects of things they talk about. Often the most hyped games are just good, where people present them as life changing.

gostek

Registered
Lewd
Feb 23, 2023
LC COIN
all games that are popular and made in HS/Koiketsu are overhyped for me, but it's probably a matter of my taste. xD
It would be best if you wrote which game you think is popular and then I will tell you whether it is right or wrong :)

jdub1221

Registered
Lewd
Mar 27, 2024
LC COIN
Think Projekt: Passion is a pretty popular game and I just couldn't get into it at all. Didn't really care for the story or find the models that great.

binstinct79

Super Lewd
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Mar 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
The last oasis before chastity
If you go to the other site you'll see it has a very high rating, well over 4*
But I thought the game was only ok, it's been out for a while and has almost no story, the part at the start which is more story driven is unclear as it doesn't get touched upon later, the narration of things we see on the screen is unnecessary too
The character variety is great and the renders are fantastic though, the latter is probably why it has such a high rating
Yes I can relate. the renders has caught my eyes when I came across it previously.

binstinct79

Super Lewd
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Mar 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
all games that are popular and made in HS/Koiketsu are overhyped for me, but it's probably a matter of my taste. xD
It would be best if you wrote which game you think is popular and then I will tell you whether it is right or wrong :)
What are your thoughts on:
Become a rockstar.
Being a Dik.
Leap of Faith.
Summer’s gone.
Fresh women.

AllanBlackwater

Registered
Lewd
Jan 15, 2024
LC COIN
The way I like to think of game ratings in general is...if it's highly rated...it's worth a shot. Could still be something I dislike entirely though.

If it's got a low rating though, then I'm probably not even gonna give it a shot. Some people have very low standards for these kinds of games, so if it can't even meet enough of those to have a mid-high rating, it's probably not with the time or bandwidth.

binstinct79

Super Lewd
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Mar 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
The way I like to think of game ratings in general is...if it's highly rated...it's worth a shot. Could still be something I dislike entirely though.

If it's got a low rating though, then I'm probably not even gonna give it a shot. Some people have very low standards for these kinds of games, so if it can't even meet enough of those to have a mid-high rating, it's probably not with the time or bandwidth.
How long does it take you to decide if a game is not for you before you call it quits.

binstinct79

Super Lewd
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Mar 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
I've played it up until the recent update, I just think the time between each update is terrible because of how little is added.
So avoid or wait until it’s completion?

AllanBlackwater

Registered
Lewd
Jan 15, 2024
LC COIN
How long does it take you to decide if a game is not for you before you call it quits.
Some I know immediately that it's not for me. Bad writing or language issues can become apparent extremely quickly. Others I may get into and it just doesn't grab me, but I'll hold on to the game and try again another time, hoping that it will grab me the next time I attempt it.

No hard and fast rule though.

binstinct79

Super Lewd
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Mar 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
The reason I started this thread is that it can be a bit overwhelming when trying to decide on next game to play.
I have limited free time and I try to make the best out of it. So i am finding the comments very helpful.

NAmeuser

Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
Depends on the game, if I'm not the biggest fan of the story but think it could go in a direction I like I'll try to keep up with the game
If there's something wrong with the gameplay on the other hand it's a much quicker decision

Dad70

Sapphire
Registered
Lewd
Jul 11, 2022
LC COIN
Almost every game taged whit big tits. Because almost every time its just over sized and ugly.
Dont have any problems whit big tits if they are nice done and dont get me to puke when see them :censored:

Back
Top Bottom