What's your favorite Loli and/or Shota game?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1963
  • Start date
  • Replies 96
  • Views 26K

Silwith

Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2022
LC COIN
Ho, and i'm pissed off by the loli/teen confusion. A loli is not a teen. Damn. Thanks to some bright people, we still find avn with real lolis and not some "young teens" (that's just a fuckin' pleonasm) marked as lolis in the proposed tags.

Yeah, like... not really tho? Loli isn't a closely defined age range or anything but a umbrella term for young looking characters... a teen can very well be a loli, honestly, even a grandma could be if we go into actual anime/manga-artstyles... Rebecca in the Cyberpunk Anime is like 20 and a loli... so...

I mean, agree with your sentiment, kinda annoying that it is such a broadly used term, but thats not trough misuse of the term, its because the term itself doesn't have a narrower definition. (Tho, there is also much misuse, true, many of the teens that are called lolis are not, while there is no age range the "small and if at all very small boobs" is kinda universally accepted for lolis... people talking about "oppai lolis" always crack me up... xD)
Tldr is probably that people should me more precise about characters *shrug*

mentalblais

Registered
Lewd
Feb 28, 2023
LC COIN
i don't really have a favorite rather ive been hunting for a game that i played about 1-2 years ago but its a pretty fucked up game but no luck finding it,
all i know is it was an rpg game your a father who basically enslaved your own daughter if you don't feed her or what not she can die,
basically got up to that point she died i raged quit lol.
I know I am digging up a dead post here. Did you ever find this game?

MattShizzle

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Let's not forget some of Doc5252's games. Fun and hilarious AF. I only like Loli, not shota.

Reactions: 2 users

Silwith

Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2022
LC COIN
Hilarious af? Certainly!
Hot? About as much as eating Ice Cream in Antarctica...

Reactions: 1 user

Beduin123

Registered
Lewd
Mar 31, 2023
LC COIN
I'm surprised nobody has yet mentioned Apocalypse

IMO it is one of the best harem/loli games rivaled in the plot and renders only by magnificent SSP

Hilarious af? Certainly!

I feel so much cringe for Doc's lame attempts at humor and his shallow characters that even the renders (which I have to admit are becoming not so bad in the latest updates) cannot turn me on.

Incestual Awakenings was the OG for me. Still a masterpiece compared to others.

I can't find this game here or in Fuck95. May be you mean Insexual Awakening?

Last edited:

Nastastic

Registered
Lewd
Sep 26, 2022
LC COIN
I can't find this game here or in Fuck95. May be you mean Insexual Awakening?

Pretty sure the original title was Incestual Awakening, then changed to Insexual Awakening to try and appease Patreon or something like that. Not my kind of game so I could be wrong, though. :unsure:

Beduin123

Registered
Lewd
Mar 31, 2023
LC COIN
Pretty sure the original title was Incestual Awakening, then changed to Insexual Awakening to try and appease Patreon or something like that. Not my kind of game so I could be wrong, though. :unsure:
Yeah, I searched for it and didn't like the renders at all, so I thought may be that was a different game. I like Daz models, especially in modern variations. I can stand HS in some of its best examples. I can be OK with hand drawn games if the style is exceptionally well done and unique. But if it's a simplified anime style, it is a big no-no for me.

Doc5252

Game Developer
Advertiser
Registered
Lewd
May 18, 2022
LC COIN
Hilarious af? Certainly!
Again, I have apologized continuously for 23 Sister's early days and the horrific monsters I created and released upon this world. I killed them all and wiped them from existence. Is Niki not enough repentance?

• Haha

Beduin123

Registered
Lewd
Mar 31, 2023
LC COIN
I killed them all and wiped them from existence. Is Niki not enough repentance?

Well, if it so, I may give the sisters another try, chaining myself to the steering wheel, putting blinds on my eyes and plugs into my ears, to navigate through the early chapters of 23S populated by monsters :rolleyes:

• Thinking

Doc5252

Game Developer
Advertiser
Registered
Lewd
May 18, 2022
LC COIN
Well, if it so, I may give the sisters another try, chaining myself to the steering wheel, putting blinds on my eyes and plugs into my ears, to navigate through the early chapters of 23S populated by monsters :rolleyes:
You must be registered to see attachments

These are what my character's look like now.. I wish folks didn't judge me by my early work, which I have gone back and revamped.

• Heart

Beduin123

Registered
Lewd
Mar 31, 2023
LC COIN
hese are what my character's look like now.. I wish folks didn't judge me by my early work, which I have gone back and revamped.

For me the main problem when I started 23 sisters was not the graphic part but the totally unfeasible plot, silly repetitive jokes and one-dimensional shallow characters. I mean, when I play AVNs, I'm ready for some suspension of disbelief and plot holes, I do not expect first class writing, but that was too much even for me.

• Thinking

Doc5252

Game Developer
Advertiser
Registered
Lewd
May 18, 2022
LC COIN
For me the main problem when I started 23 sisters was not the graphic part but the totally unfeasible plot, silly repetitive jokes and one-dimensional shallow characters. I mean, when I play AVNs, I'm ready for some suspension of disbelief and plot holes, I do not expect first class writing, but that was too much even for me.
I agree. My early stuff was not great. Though my two new games Extra Credit and Tomboy Supremacy are actually character and story driven. I get a lot of complaints that there's not enough sex in them by some fans because I'm focusing on character and story development. They are still comedies but not as outrageous and insane...well, except maybe Luna.

Beduin123

Registered
Lewd
Mar 31, 2023
LC COIN
I agree. My early stuff was not great. Though my two new games Extra Credit and Tomboy Supremacy are actually character and story driven.

Thanks, man. Now I'm curious. Going to a month long business trip soon, will definitely have a look at them (y)

hawaii

Registered
Lewd
Jun 11, 2022
LC COIN
My absolute favorite is " CHRITMAS - EVE and FOUND IN TRANSLATION ; Absolute Must Play Games

VanilGoril

Registered
Feb 3, 2024
LC COIN
Flatcheez 1-3 is shota/loli. The 1st is more of a VN with decision making. The second you have a bit more like an Skyview map to explore a bit and find objects for objectives. The third I have yet to start but it is mosaic censored unlike the first two which are uncensored buy I highly recommend them.

Taws83

Registered
Lewd
Mar 19, 2023
LC COIN
It is like there is no flat option, you get convex and when you try for flat you get concave or some wierd outline.

Like this shot from, "But Im the Bad Guy" where the dev used a female model for Riley.

You must be registered to see attachments
I know I'm late to the game for this thread, and if there is a better place to discuss this please let me know. The issue with the image from "But I'm the Bad Guy" is that they used a regular model with baked in breast parameters and then used a tool like Growing Up. Because of the baked in breast parameters the youngin' had breasts not suitable for the age desired, so they played with the accessible breast sliders. Doing this does not lessen the baked in parameters, it works against them often giving that concave look, what you need to do is lower the character body parameters. I find for young teen settings using 25-50% body parameters works, this gives me enough to work with to try and get that budding breast look. For the 10 or under settings your best bet is zero out the body altogether and adjust the individual body parts to your liking, but definitely nothing over 10%. I hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom