What's your favorite Loli and/or Shota game?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1963
  • Start date
  • Replies 96
  • Views 26K

Sural Argonus

Uhhh...What's this button do?
Game Developer
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Jun 21, 2023
Website
suralargonus.wixsite.com
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Pretty sure the one I'm hunting was banned on Fuck95 for loli
Not that those morons would know a loli if she sat on their faces.

Valso

Proud sinner
Registered
Lewd
Mar 2, 2023
LC COIN
It's hard to pick just one favourite, considering there are quite a few developers out there doing a great job on DAZ! I have over 50 games in total but those I like the most are 14 games. But for the sake of answering the question, if I had to pick 5 as in "my top 5 games", they would be (not in any specific order bc I simply can't classify them in any order) "Such a Sharp Pain", "One Summer in Loliwood", "The Two Sides of Love", "Parental Love" and "Oh, Daddy".

Reactions: 7 users

Morpheus400

Registered
Jun 21, 2022
LC COIN
It's hard to pick just one favourite, considering there are quite a few developers out there doing a great job on DAZ! I have over 50 games in total but those I like the most are 14 games. But for the sake of answering the question, if I had to pick 5 as in "my top 5 games", they would be (not in any specific order bc I simply can't classify them in any order) "Such a Sharp Pain", "One Summer in Loliwood", "The Two Sides of Love", "Parental Love" and "Oh, Daddy".
Thank you for the recommondation of "two sides of love"! Because the other games on your favorite list which I also like very much, I will give it a try.

Reactions: 1 user

DoubleS

Registered
Lewd
Mar 5, 2023
LC COIN
It`s not loli but close to it - and sadly don`t remember the name of the game, but you are psychologist and have female friend with a family, assistant and two young girl friends who owns the coffee shop. the way you can corrupt those girls is just amazing. Also female friend daughter corruption done pretty well. If someone could help with a name of the game I would appreciate a lot.

hawaii

Registered
Lewd
Jun 11, 2022
LC COIN
I love all LOLI GAMES
They are refreshing and make everyone who plays them feel good

• Heart
Reactions: 3 users

Nastastic

Registered
Lewd
Sep 26, 2022
LC COIN
There are so few good loli games out there that one can hardly afford to skip any of them. Unless they are infested with shotas, which I have no use for. Those lolis need adult dicks inside them, not shota cocklets, thank you very much! Little boys (and most high school and college-aged and otherwise not blessed with sexy loli daughters MCs) can go and play somewhere else; military school and traffic are both great choices. :ROFLMAO:

Besides the venerable classics such as Proud Father and The Guardian, newer games like One Summer in Loliwood and Such a Sharp Pain have started to really push the limits of the genre. Where before you had girls with young faces and full curves that could generously be described as oppai lolis being pretty much the acme of the genre since plausible deniability (yes officer, my disclaimer that everyone is 18 or older is in place and everyone has seen petite adults and agrees that they exist in real life, yes?) was so important to platforms such as Patreon and Cuckzone, these games gave us girls - children - who were absolutely, positively nowhere near 18, no way no how, and did so unapologetically. Of course these children are much more sexually and emotionally intelligent and have much more sexual agency than real children, or these games run the risk of becoming pedophilia simulators. Assuming the distinction makes a difference, that is. It's all fun and games as long as it stays on the page. GTA doesn't make us gang-banging, hooker-murdering sociopaths, Call of Duty doesn't make us soldiers, Aliens vs. Predator doesn't make us Aliens or Predators, and Hummingbird or BOGO don't make us babyfuckers. :unsure:

I have to bring in a very recent game for a specific mention here, and that game is Malignant. Its "predecessor", Burned, is a hilarious and wonderfully fucked-up hidden gem of a game that most people (including myself, for a while) will avoid because of certain tags (seriously, none of it is all that bad - give Burned a chance one day when you have nothing else to play. I don't find it hot at all, but it's great fun). Malignant...is none of those things! It's the story of a man who is being slowly driven crazy (and most likely eventually killed) by tumors in his brain (despite the name of the game, the tumors are actually "benign" - which only means non-cancerous, not harmless). No, the game takes its name from the MC and his increasingly unhinged actions. Uniquely, this game is the only game I have played that really ever made me feel the ickyness and perversion of the corruptive, incestuous actions of the MC against his innocent young daughters. He lets the younger one (single-digit age) think she is playing fun games with daddy while he thinks about how badly this will fuck her mind up when she is old enough to realize what actually happened. The older one (pubescent, around 12-13) is either the target of a campaign of creepy grooming, or simply one of molestation/rape. The realistic behavior of the children as opposed to what I described in the prior paragraph (Deaufosse must either have experience of real children, or knowledge of child psychology) makes it feel so much worse (the "wet noodle/dry noodle" bit in the dark path is heartrending). Even in the "non-dark" path, you get the feeling the MC is consciously doing irreparable harm to this very young, innocent psyche he should instead be building, protecting and nourishing, all to satisfy the sick compulsions that are hollowing out his soul. :cry:

So yeah, compared to, say, SSP (which made me reconsider deflowering Leana casually in the morning, but only in hopes of giving her a better experience later), Malignant makes me wish I could choose for the MC to nurture his daughters, rather than molest them (or alternatively, to die before doing them so much damage that they can neither get over it nor ever forgive him even knowing there was a physical cause for his behavior). So while it may not be the fun, fappable fantasy most loli and incest games are, I have to give the shoutout to Deaufosse and Malignant as definitely the most thought-provoking loli game here (if not the most "fun"). :cool:

But do you want to know the worst part? Malignant is one of the hottest games I've ever played! I was born during the Vietnam War and rarely fap to these games (my days of effervescent testosterone making me have to clear the chamber more than a couple of times a week even when I'm not dating or otherwise getting laid on a semi-regular basis are behind me, lol). I fapped to Malignant. And kind of hated myself for doing it... o_O

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11 users

AnonAndOn

Registered
Lewd
Sep 16, 2022
LC COIN
I recommend also Experimental. awesome VN.
Seconding this. I think somethinh like The Guardian has better scenes and Proud Father is just the better VN period, but I like my games to be explicit. Not just "Oh yeah, I'm fucking your [user input]-year-old pussy!". I need my trigger words damn it! DubyaDee and ShinyDevon at least has me covered here even though Experimentai is bit of a mess structurally. Rational Chaos is also showing promise for me.

ejectitembrilliance

Registered
Lewd
Aug 6, 2022
LC COIN
It`s not loli but close to it - and sadly don`t remember the name of the game, but you are psychologist and have female friend with a family, assistant and two young girl friends who owns the coffee shop. the way you can corrupt those girls is just amazing. Also female friend daughter corruption done pretty well. If someone could help with a name of the game I would appreciate a lot.
Sound a lot like False Hero

• Heart
Reactions: 2 users

Silwith

Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2022
LC COIN
Haven't anyone seen mention it, so I should, Money or Morals ! Pretty new, but damn its high quality, especially for Honey Select stuff and the loli ones are cute :D I think one sex scene with a teen loli and a finger-action scene with a younger one only yet, but should certainly keep it in your eyes :D

Sural Argonus

Game Developer
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Jun 21, 2023
Website
suralargonus.wixsite.com
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Hard to really say what my favorite is...tho ShinyDevon's One Summer in Loliwood is probably the closest to a favorite, next to Westy's Proud Father.

The main problem for me, and it's not any fault of any Developer...is that child assets don't always look good. Seems like a lot of people just take adult assets and just shrink them down. :/ Really messes with proportions.

Reactions: 2 users

Nastastic

Registered
Lewd
Sep 26, 2022
LC COIN
Hard to really say what my favorite is...tho ShinyDevon's One Summer in Loliwood is probably the closest to a favorite, next to Westy's Proud Father.

The main problem for me, and it's not any fault of any Developer...is that child assets don't always look good. Seems like a lot of people just take adult assets and just shrink them down. :/ Really messes with proportions.

True. Among other issues, they almost always seem to have breasts no matter how young they are supposed to be (kinda wide and flat but still slightly raised in many cases) and/or nipples that are way too big. o_O

WigglyWorld84

Registered
Lewd
Jun 15, 2022
LC COIN
True. Among other issues, they almost always seem to have breasts no matter how young they are supposed to be (kinda wide and flat but still slightly raised in many cases) and/or nipples that are way too big. o_O
It is like there is no flat option, you get convex and when you try for flat you get concave or some wierd outline.

Like this shot from, "But Im the Bad Guy" where the dev used a female model for Riley.

You must be registered to see attachments

Sural Argonus

Game Developer
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Jun 21, 2023
Website
suralargonus.wixsite.com
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Yep. There are a few that kinda work...but many asset creators just avoid child models anyway. 3D Universe...I liked some of the G3...but the G8 ones came out with creepy faces.

Breast sliders help, but the actual body framework just doesn't support it well.

Almost like the creators are scared to create child models...

L0rdJ4ck

Food grower, flower eater.
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
May 29, 2023
In front of a screen on an actual real computer.
LC COIN
OSiL without a doubt.

But digging in the loli style made me discover a loooot of other good avn. But strangely, i am more critic and some things in them bothers me.
But it's quite normal: it was my first pedo experience in the avn, and made me look at it with another prism of vew. And i fucking liked it (make people laugh, make people think and learn, and they'll evolve). This was the first, and all our first lets us a special thought. Good or bad according to one's own experience. but still.
After that i tried to find other lolis avn, and were more and more pissed of by the extreme-and-huge tits everywhere. But i find some gold nuggets, and finally landed here. And for what it count, i want to give contribution (damn, the french word is better to explain the process of it: cotisation) to help finance the site.

So thanks for this thread, it show that without a list we all found the same ones, test them, and somehow like them. And the fun part is: there are always still some we haven't played yet ! :D

Ho, and i'm pissed off by the loli/hebe confusion. A loli is not a teen. Damn. Thanks to some bright people, we still find avn with actual lolis and not some "young teens" (that's just a fuckin' pleonasm) marked as lolis in the proposed tags (more click, more view. Yeaaaahh you nailed it moron). Nepi, loli, hebe. In that order. And accept to be called a p3d0ph1le, that's not a disease if it stays in your head and makes you love kids (and not takes advantage of them for YOUR own pleasure: there, it's very bad and you should kill yourself) and to help them grow and emancipate themselves. Take a look at to have a overall view of what people can get laid of.

For the Shotas, it's fun and like "ntr": if it hurts your manlyhood, think again about the whole thing ! I recommand the RPfan Games, even if there is a lot of loli/shota games, they're really good.
As for shota-only games, i'm not so aroused and interested, so i don't know what we can find. But it's obvious and logical that people search that to. If you got some lead, share for those who likes it ! (or are we still in elementary school, mocking and picking on people because they've not the same shoes that advertisement or culture told you to have ? Or middleage with psychotic people forces you to believe too in their own imaginary friend ?)

A "what's your hated-disvavored lolis/shotas games" thread ? ("if you like it give it to the people you like, if you don't like it give it to the people you don't like")

<3

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

Myuhinny

Aug 6, 2022
LC COIN
3D Universe
Angel_Wings has a lot of nice character models with many of them having age presets and their sliders work on adult characters as well to make it easier to scale down an adult model. Most of the Angel_Wings models have been posted in the asset releases section by me. There is also Cu Zheng - Srey - CNB Charlotte JR that I have uploaded as well. I also have a lot of different game models that have been ported to DAZ studios like Sarah from the last of us.

Back
Top Bottom