What's new

What's your favorite Loli and/or Shota game?

LittleRookie93

Threads
I'm pretty excited to find this site, a lot of games that look pretty good. What are your favorite Loli and or Shota games, I wanna check them out.

Crowley

LewdCorner OWNER
Staff member
Administrator
No Name
Threads
i don't really have a favorite rather ive been hunting for a game that i played about 1-2 years ago but its a pretty fucked up game but no luck finding it,
all i know is it was an rpg game your a father who basically enslaved your own daughter if you don't feed her or what not she can die,
basically got up to that point she died i raged quit lol.

Morpheus400

Threads
My personal favorites on loli are "oh daddy" and "midlife crisis". Very closely followed by "Proud father". I haven't really found games with a nice IN story or nice seduction in the shota area (with sexy MILFs). I find the MILFs in "Area 69" breathtaking. But unfortunately there will be an IN-patch at the earliest after the completion of the game. And the MC is probably a little too old for shota.

DingFriesRDone

Threads
The Guardian I'm really loving right now as a Loli game. The various girl's personalities as well as the story of a loli loving mom with Lilith is always a major turn on for me. Not many shota games I've played, but Maou Sama has some shota scenes which I appreciated, too bad the plot was too convoluted. Other than that I love a good corruption game and if the story is right they don't have to be lolis like Echo's of Lust, or Personal Assistant.

Morpheus400

Threads
From what I've seen so far, I guess loli games are just more popular than good shota games with mom and son and stuff. And the developers just take care of what most people want to see. It's a bit of a shame, but understandable.

RIC0H

Tag Collector
Staff member
Under Developer
DIAMOND
RUBY
EMERALD
SAPPHIRE
Patreon Member
Game Developer
Threads
i don't really have a favorite rather ive been hunting for a game that i played about 1-2 years ago but its a pretty fucked up game but no luck finding it,
all i know is it was an rpg game your a father who basically enslaved your own daughter if you don't feed her or what not she can die,
basically got up to that point she died i raged quit lol.
Reminds me a bit of the dark path from 'The Personal Assistant' by 'JL Creation'.

HoosierFDaddy

Threads
I like Proud Father, Parental Love and the Guardian, but accidentally stumbling upon Oh Daddy back about v0.3 is what introduced me to this genre of games and since then I've been making up for lost time.

Darth Sidious

Threads
The Intern by Dumb Koala & Maim Lain. Not sure where I found it but Maim Lain said on banned-site that she's still working on this game and there will be content again soon after a long time of no development.

Here are some previews I made from The Intern:
Myon.jpg

Myon4.jpg

Closely followed:
- Oh Daddy (Favorite loli: Sara/Daughter, manipulative closet slut)
- Family Faring (Favorite loli(s): Ashley & Amber, the lewd loli twins)
- Two Sides of Love (Favorite loli: Julissa, scheming teen slut extraordinair)
- One Summer in Loliwood (Favorite loli: Mack, the cheeky producer)
- Such a Sharp Pain (Favorite loli(s): Alice, your daughter - your lover, enjoys using her newly established feminine charms against you. And Leana, the adorable niece who is actually your daughter with a crush on you)
- Corruption Time (Favorite loli: Ruby, sweet - adorable and a little naughty | Don't bother - Abandoned Project)
- The Guardian (Favorite loli: Young Lilith, broken incestuous fucktoy)
- Secrets of Whispering Pines (Favorite loli: Abby, rebellious little slut who likes it rough and behind her friend's/your daughter's back)

In fact, any game with cute loli's in them deserves a place among the 'closely followed' :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Top Bottom