What's your favorite Loli and/or Shota game?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1963
  • Start date
  • Replies 96
  • Views 26K

John123111

The Best things Cum in small Packages 🪷
Registered
Lewd
Jul 9, 2022
LC COIN
Such a sharp pain. I think Leana is best looking loli in all the games I've played.

Reactions: 1 user

SonOfSamSSx

Registered
Lewd
Mar 28, 2023
LC COIN
"But I'm the Bad Guy?" Lets you rail a really cute boy called Riley. The wife you're stealing and her daughter aren't very pretty imo, but Riley is beautiful.
Riley is my shota exception for sure but Hailey with her fat ass and scenes with along her mother are peak

SonOfSamSSx

Registered
Lewd
Mar 28, 2023
LC COIN
Seconding this. I think somethinh like The Guardian has better scenes and Proud Father is just the better VN period, but I like my games to be explicit. Not just "Oh yeah, I'm fucking your [user input]-year-old pussy!". I need my trigger words damn it! DubyaDee and ShinyDevon at least has me covered here even though Experimentai is bit of a mess structurally. Rational Chaos is also showing promise for me.
Yeah ExpirementalAI and RC also both have mother daughter sharing scenes and that's what i always look most forward to

SonOfSamSSx

Registered
Lewd
Mar 28, 2023
LC COIN
Theres just something about having someone share in the degeneracy
While its obviously degenerate, the supportiveness and encouragement makes it feel more right and less shameful. Also I've always opened my relationships up for the lady to hook up with other women so seeing my girl enjoying herself with another girl has always done it for me

KinkCookie

Registered
Lewd
Dec 15, 2023
LC COIN
Part of the first games I found and really enjoyed were the games from Studio WS (dlsite).

They have an english translation and can be found on Fuck95 or with some searching pretty easily.

Another one I can recommend is "Lost Life".

NeoEros

Registered
Lewd
Sep 1, 2023
LC COIN
I used to place Such a Sharp Pain as my favorite loli game but I just don't really like MC's face, and the plot is kinda dragging tbh, now Apocalyse is my No.1 loli game. It has really engaging plot, beautiful lolis, wincest, harem, and also in-game PREGNANCY. Basically everything I want in an AVN.

Here4thefap

Registered
Lewd
Nov 3, 2022
LC COIN
Apocalypse by RealLegacyUser is hands down my current favorite, so rare to find a game that ticks all kink-boxes.
- Cumflation
- Loli
- Pregnancy
- Harem

I mean, what more can a deviant want?

Reactions: 1 users

MrMagoo69

Registered
Lewd
Aug 7, 2022
LC COIN
I think my favourite game now is Oh Daddy followed by One Summer in Lollywood and Proud Father.
I also really enjoyed Ecchi Sensei.

Tarakis

The Angry Garden Gnome
Registered
Lewd
Jul 12, 2022
LC COIN
Ravenous is my top game, with The Daddy Plan a Very Very close second.

NAmeuser

Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
The guardian and insexual awakening
Does mist count as it has the loli tag on the other side iirc, but idk if the tag is accurate for that game tbh

Reactions: 2 users
Back
Top Bottom