Theme editor

What is an awkward/weird kink/fetish you realized you had, why and when?

RL kink found out lately, extreme goth make up or clown make up BJs, i still don't know why.
 
extreme one for me is eroguro but i can't even remember when or why. but it does get very concerning when i got arousal while playing Blade and Sorcery VR lmao.
for more niche kink is when cum leaking out of a nose from oral creampie
 
extreme one for me is eroguro but i can't even remember when or why. but it does get very concerning when i got arousal while playing Blade and Sorcery VR lmao.
for more niche kink is when cum leaking out of a nose from oral creampie
That is weird, yet oddly intriguing.
 
About kinks, I always enjoyed heterosexual anal sex in movies and games, I think it is not really awkward, I believe it is a common kink. And in real life a nice booty is more than attractive to me; so this kink manifests itself both in fantasy and in real life to me. Then I played Goblinboy games and I started enjoying incest, but it remained in the fantasy, fiction realm, sex with close relatives didn't become appealing to me in real life at all, but in a game or movie, incest started adding some spice to it. Go figure. Maybe the first one is really mine, I was born with it, and the last one I sort of absorbed from the environment, it is not really mine.
 
Pissssssss, but only one way. I don't want to be peed on, but I want whoever I'm peeing on to really like it too.
 
I am quite fascinated by vaginal stretch and post-orgasm (both for men and women). I feel like those really make something real intimate come out from the participants.
 
Back
Top Bottom