Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
OK, spending a couple of hours texting people you don't know just to activate restricted games. Better to look for another website that has them unlocked.

if you find them, tell me ;)

i can't find it either. maybe they have moved to another site.

I tell you the same :D
To get access to games+ (formaly known as restricted/sinners section) you need to collect LC Coins by posting and getting likes.

If you want to know more, you can follow the link in my signature.

Reactions: 3 users

MasterBlaster1922

Registered
Lewd
May 21, 2023
LC COIN
i'm concerned about something.. how really work the credit system? the "like" you give to someone post, generate 3 LC but to who? and the 3 min. timer work only for the post or also for the "like"??

Perfect34

Registered
Lewd
Jul 2, 2023
LC COIN
To much people have reported restricted/sinner games, what else can lewdcorner do? They must find a way that this people don't see so fast this content and can reported this to the Server Admin.

So have i understand that and i understand why lewd that do, but it's fucking for people where don't report but what else can we ore LC do?
Putting it in this perspective it kinda of makes sense everything going on

RTTTT

Registered
Lewd
Jul 19, 2022
LC COIN
You must be registered to see attachments

Guy says he just found the website but has been here for close to a year. Pretty strange.
This and some of the other comments made by people earlier in the thread was pretty funny.

As for the LC model itself, there was a person who summed it up as a mobile game model, and that is apt here as well. Unfortunately it is also effective, but I don't think it'll prevent the real reason behind this whole fiasco either. Like someone said, it'll only take 1 person or a few to ruin it all again.

Reactions: 1 users

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
hi,
i have 167 coins and 2 days on
you said 350 coins for 16hrs?
im missing 350-167=183 Lc missing
is my math wrong?
You still have the member+ from the previous system, look at the eyes below your avatar.

Reactions: 1 user

Azrioth415

Registered
Lewd
May 31, 2022
LC COIN
To get access to games+ (formaly known as restricted/sinners section) you need to collect LC Coins by posting and getting likes.

If you want to know more, you can follow the link in my signature.
Thanks for being genuinely helpful when there are so many people just trolling. It's a welcome change of pace.

• Heart

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Thanks for being genuinely helpful when there are so many people just trolling. It's a welcome change of pace.
Nearly all my posts are from replying to confused users and aswering questions. :D
But not everyone is trolling, there is still much wrong or outdated information going around and that leads to unintentional missleading answers from users.

Fish6969

Registered
Lewd
Feb 12, 2024
LC COIN
It is tricky when you don't post as a rule, don't flame, don't criticize devs for the effort they put into their games... If I don't like it i move on... how about length of time not rocking the boat algorithm? yes this is my one and only first , and yes I get why there is some sort of need...

I chose to blame the "WOKE LEFTARD SNOWFLAKES" of the world.... even if they are not responsible.... I like to blame them for all the shit going down (usually it is them).

markdx4

Registered
Lewd
Mar 7, 2023
LC COIN
You still have the member+ from the previous system, look at the eyes below your avatar.
ok have the eyes,
but i need the coins ? to keep the rank? as that was old system? this is new?
and is it 350 coins for 16hrs? yes / no?

• Thinking

Tosser

Registered
Lewd
Feb 2, 2023
LC COIN
Well, this is....lovely.... We already had to go through an application process once before, and now we get kicked out again and have to "earn" our way back? The only reason I'm on this forum is because it's the only place to find this content in one place. Once everyone finally gets enough "coins" in a year or so, what will the next change be? Restrict again then require actual cash contributions?

Reactions: 3 users

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
ok have the eyes,
but i need the coins ? to keep the rank? as that was old system? this is new?
and is it 350 coins for 16hrs? yes / no?
If you got the eyes, you have it, no need for coins in that case.
The rank is permanent, no matter if acquired during the previous system or bought in the shop.
This Credit (LC Coin) System is the new one, the old was was the one where you needed the posts and online time, which is outdated.

You can read more in the link in my signature if you want, it has a FAQ.

Reactions: 1 users
Back
Top Bottom