Restrict content

MasterBlaster1922

Registered
Lewd
May 21, 2023
LC COIN
What happened to restricted content? and loli game? where can i find them? they have been removed?

• Haha
Reactions: 23 users

peepeepoopoo

Registered
Lewd
Feb 7, 2023
LC COIN
Dawg you now have to buy or earn 500 coins to buy member+. You can ear them by engaging with the community, by commenting etc.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22 users

yogsothoth82

Registered
Lewd
Aug 10, 2022
LC COIN
I was only on this forum for those games, if I can't access them I have no reason to be here either.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26 users

MisterRoboto

Registered
Lewd
Dec 10, 2023
LC COIN
Yeah this was what i said was afraid would happen. 500 coins isn't impossible to get but its a few days of posting and commenting and liking for the sake of farming until you can get it. I wonder if a better host would make kavinsky consider doing away with this

Reactions: 20 users

TheVampirate

Pope of the Loli Church
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Mar 25, 2024
LC COIN
What happened to restricted content? and loli game? where can i find them? they have been removed?
they're still here just be active on this community and you should unlock them after getting 500 coins. this thread has gotten you almost 10% of the way there. Just don't go crazy like some other anti social people did

• Thumbs Down
Reactions: 11 users

Davnier

Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2022
LC COIN
I was only on this forum for those games, if I can't access them I have no reason to be here either.
To much people have reported restricted/sinner games, what else can lewdcorner do? They must find a way that this people don't see so fast this content and can reported this to the Server Admin.

So have i understand that and i understand why lewd that do, but it's fucking for people where don't report but what else can we ore LC do?

• Heart
Reactions: 11 users

brknparts

Registered
Nov 6, 2022
LC COIN
I wonder if they know how this is bad for the overall quality of the content here. They are already penalizing people who spam comments and likes for the sake of points. If points are all that matters, then that's the way to do things. Alternatively, they may have done it to encourage more donations, which is also detrimental.

• Heart
Reactions: 10 users

corinblu

Registered
Lewd
Nov 7, 2022
LC COIN
Yeah this was what i said was afraid would happen. 500 coins isn't impossible to get but its a few days of posting and commenting and liking for the sake of farming until you can get it.
posting just to farm can get your coins reset. try to read the posts and add relevant reactions/comments

• Heart
Reactions: 12 users

Flaming1

Registered
Lewd
May 21, 2023
LC COIN
It sucks, but it's either this, or LC either disappears, or drops the prime content.

Reactions: 5 users

Bixly

Registered
Lewd
Dec 16, 2023
LC COIN
as long as it continues to exist im fine with going through a few hurdles

Reactions: 4 users

corinblu

Registered
Lewd
Nov 7, 2022
LC COIN
Honestly, just let me pay a nominal price to unlock the content. I can't imagine that the haters are willing to pay just to report.
There is a link at the top you can donate for coins support the site and get your content at the same time

• Heart
Reactions: 4 users

MasterBlaster1922

Registered
Lewd
May 21, 2023
LC COIN
they're still here just be active on this community and you should unlock them after getting 500 coins. this thread has gotten you almost 10% of the way there. Just don't go crazy like some other anti social people did
limiting access for crowdfunding is antisocial in my opinion. because that's what we're talking about. I am aware of the costs necessary to manage the site, but I believe there are other methods and I don't think they are so high as to justify all this. essentially, a free site that works very well and with an active community is transformed into a paid site without any warning, effectively limiting access to certain contents, confusing people and exposing everyone to legal risks. because freesharing is one thing and the commercialization of potentially risky content is another thing (for USA and EU authority). I know, it's crazy. but it is so. don't get me wrong, I would be the first to donate what is needed to keep the site active, but I'm afraid precisely for reasons of security and privacy. I will arm myself with healthy patience and I will try to be more active and achieve the goal of 500...but i have also a real life, for god sake.

Reactions: 7 users

MasterBlaster1922

Registered
Lewd
May 21, 2023
LC COIN
blame the people who almost got the site deleted, due to their inability to tell the difference between reality and fiction.
This is another matter and I agree with you. I hate real pedophile but also, puritans, hypocrites and false moralists. I just don't understand how the credit issue can limit this people. It just puts us more at risk from a legal perspective. Unfortunately the media wave of collective madness does not seem to be stoppable and is part of a much broader discussion, which includes politics and social movements led by multinational corporations. The discussion is complex and this is not the place to address it. That's why I'm stopping here.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

markdx4

Registered
Lewd
Mar 7, 2023
LC COIN
if you think this will stop the haters -- it wont -- haters are all over society everywhere etc.
they figured a way bypass comments already using console commands
so they will probably figure a way round the credits,
but we are the ones paying for the majority of a few
----- not worth it ---
and we have to pay to stop the haters, not possible
how come Fuck95 don't have issues,
admin`s can review posts for negative before allowing comments to be posted (or AI it)
why this merry go round?
or is this just plane old money grab?

put adds up
youhave to watch a certin ammount of adds
,adds for credits , makes more sense

• Thumbs Down
Reactions: 6 users
Back
Top Bottom