코인 500개를 모으려고 합니다.
500 코인 수집에 대한 조언이 있습니까?

Reactions: 1 users

VNThrowaway

Registered
LV

Sep 3, 2023
LC COIN
I have to agree that this is a very negative change, the entire purpose of this account was to not engage with the community and remain anonymous so having to post or purchase something makes me far less likely to continue using this site.

Reactions: 12 users

markdx4

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 7, 2023
LC COIN
is the AI on this site can do this
example-
f 9 5 goes to Fuck95
it says fuk95 which i did not type or typo
so The AI does work on this site
test it out yourselves
please dont ban my i didnt say the f word your AI does it.

so it should be able to flag neg comments

EraChanZ

True Connoisseur
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
if you think this will stop the haters -- it wont -- haters are all over society everywhere etc.
they figured a way bypass comments already using console commands
so they will probably figure a way round the credits,
but we are the ones paying for the majority of a few
----- not worth it ---
and we have to pay to stop the haters, not possible
how come Fuck95 don't have issues,
admin`s can review posts for negative before allowing comments to be posted (or AI it)
why this merry go round?
or is this just plane old money grab?

put adds up
youhave to watch a certin ammount of adds
,adds for credits , makes more sense

So let me answer a bunch of your questions:

Will this stop haters? No - but it means that haters will have to go through a reasonable amount of work/effort before they can even find anything to complain about.. And there's one thing I can promise you, haters are mostly lazy people working based on easy opportunity. The moment they have to put actual effort into it, they won't bother. This way - a ''random'' hater coming across the website, will have no way of knowing what content 'remains hidden' . That's the idea. If it perfect? hell no.. will it step dedicated people after the destruction of sites like this? Hell no... Are there better options? Possibly - the admins have considered a lot.. but unless you can work out an actual better way to do things, and share that with the devs, then you shouldn't complain about it.

''Bypass comments using console commands'', simply false.. they used a code line to easily 'like' all posts on any given page. This just made farming coins a lot more fast and efficient, and is now being dealt with accordingly. Similarly, they will not just ''figure out a way'' to bypass the restrictions on the site, it doesn't work like that.

If it's not worth it for you - leave.

Fuck95 doesn't have the same issue, because they simply do not have the same content. They ran into a similar issue actually quite some time ago.. their sollution? Simply get rid of ALL content that could be considered unwanted. There's a reason so many games have been removed from that place - and yet here you are crying that this website is taking steps to actually secure the games being here.

And as for the money grab part - You can earn coins for free. just shut up . :)

• Thumbs Down
  • Heart
Reactions: 14 users

markdx4

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 7, 2023
LC COIN

Will this stop haters? No - but it means that haters will have to go through a reasonable amount of work/effort before they can even find anything to complain about.. And there's one thing I can promise you, haters are mostly lazy people working based on easy opportunity. The moment they have to put actual effort into it, they won't bother. This way - a ''random'' hater coming across the website, will have no way of knowing what content 'remains hidden' . That's the idea. If it perfect? hell no.. will it step dedicated people after the destruction of sites like this? Hell no... Are there better options? Possibly - the admins have considered a lot.. but unless you can work out an actual better way to do things, and share that with the devs, then you shouldn't complain about it.

''Bypass comments using console commands'', simply false.. they used a code line to easily 'like' all posts on any given page. This just made farming coins a lot more fast and efficient, and is now being dealt with accordingly. Similarly, they will not just ''figure out a way'' to bypass the restrictions on the site, it doesn't work like that.

Fuck95 doesn't have the same issue, because they simply do not have the same content. They ran into a similar issue actually quite some time ago.. their sollution? Simply get rid of ALL content that could be considered unwanted. There's a reason so many games have been removed from that place - and yet here you are crying that this website is taking steps to actually secure the games being here.

haters are mostly lazy people working based on easy opportunity
hopefully, but
we keep changing servers and they love to follow
and no why should i shut up , im not a hater, go tell them to shut up,
o wait im trying to provide an opinion and you be a good bully and tell me to shut
feckin try

you started it,

Reactions: 1 user

Grubb

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 5, 2022
LC COIN
I'm still confused. I was under the impression you could only access the section by having a few things on your profile, such as a number of hours, no infractions, etc. Now is that not the case? Also these bullshit interaction rules seem to change every 5 minutes.

Interesting that you can buy these coins. Not shady at all. Definitely to stop the reporting, definitely not a source of income, nope.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users

yogsothoth82

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 10, 2022
LC COIN
To much people have reported restricted/sinner games, what else can lewdcorner do? They must find a way that this people don't see so fast this content and can reported this to the Server Admin.

So have i understand that and i understand why lewd that do, but it's fucking for people where don't report but what else can we ore LC do?

Ok, I saw that I can simply buy the coins and that is what I did.

MattShizzle

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 25, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Fuck 95 is very restrictive for some games, not so much for others. Depends on how much of a cunt the admin that looks at it is. A lot more available here, but unfortunately if you didn't get grandfathered in, you have to jump through substantial hoops or donate to get to see them. Sucks for you, but it's the fault of the dickheads that come just to report. If you can think of a better way that will be easier but stop the reporting cunts, tell the admins. If not, that's just how it's going to be.

Reactions: 2 users

Grubb

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 5, 2022
LC COIN
Fuck 95 is very restrictive for some games, not so much for others. Depends on how much of a cunt the admin that looks at it is. A lot more available here, but unfortunately if you didn't get grandfathered in, you have to jump through substantial hoops or donate to get to see them. Sucks for you, but it's the fault of the dickheads that come just to report. If you can think of a better way that will be easier but stop the reporting cunts, tell the admins. If not, that's just how it's going to be.
But they don't have to sell access. The reason it's so hard to get in without money is not to avoid reports, it's 100% to making spending money more attractive, basic marketing technique. I've been here since 2022, did nothing wrong, and just because I lurk lost access to literally the only reason this website exists to begin with.

Reactions: 2 users

SkyeJordan666

Hell is the place I only belong.
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Game Uploader
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 2, 2023
Website
skyejordan666.carrd.co
LC COIN
Prestige 2
People really do missing the point and the actual root problem huh?

markdx4

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 7, 2023
LC COIN
we can bang our heads together hopefully come up with a deterrent
i said advertisement credits i.e watch adds to get credits , it will pobally deter lazy haters
instead of buying quick credits to get to comments and drop shit on games

MasterBlaster1922

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 21, 2023
LC COIN

(Removed by automod) don't have credit system and don't have haters problem. Why? and (Removed by automod) has much more content and even much more potentially illegal content (for west authority), like 3dcgi and ai generate loli images.
I repeat myself, my concerns it's mostly about security and privacy.

Grubb

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 5, 2022
LC COIN
(Removed by automod) don't have credit system and don't have haters problem. Why? and (Removed by automod) has much more content and even much more potentially illegal content (for west authority), like 3dcgi and ai generate loli images.
I repeat myself, my concerns it's mostly about security and privacy.
Best part is I know exactly where that is xD

• Haha

Dr@gon

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 24, 2023
LC COIN
There's folks who got grandfathered in!? Guess it only hit the lurkers then...

Skullpanda

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 21, 2022
LC COIN

I honestly have no problems with the new restrictions, I was waiting for this sort of thing to happen. As you say, either you cave to pressure, get taken down, or you have to do some sort of security dance. I'm happy that LC didn't cave or go down. This isn't fun, but it's probably necessary.

MisterRoboto

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 10, 2023
LC COIN
posting just to farm can get your coins reset. try to read the posts and add relevant reactions/comments
You mean because of what happened earlier? That was because of an automation glitch that kavinsky didn't allow.

Back
Top Bottom