Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
LV

Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Yeah this was what i said was afraid would happen. 500 coins isn't impossible to get but its a few days of posting and commenting and liking for the sake of farming until you can get it. I wonder if a better host would make kavinsky consider doing away with this
sadly no unless i can find a cheap russia server but the ones i found are within 300-500 range

Reactions: 1 users

Musing_Wombat

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 27, 2023
LC COIN
What happened to restricted content? and loli game? where can i find them? they have been removed?
Site has swapped over to the same formula as a mobile game, particularly for those who got to enjoy the games for free first. Now, it's spend time daily, engage with their business model or give them money directly. It's the worst kind of psychology in a business model behind loot boxes. Very effective though, and disgusting.

It's dressed up as being about preserving, protecting, saving... it's about monetization. I don't hate the site. I don't hate that the people in charge want to make money. I was annoyed at the alex jones level begging for money to keep the lights on. I'm genuinely upset by the swap to a mobile game model.

Reactions: 2 users

RevPaco

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 25, 2023
LC COIN
The people who got to 500 in a couple hours have a stronger constitution than I but bless them

Reactions: 1 user

Unknovvn

Shadow Lurker
Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 13, 2023
LC COIN
It's not as bad as it seems, lots of people got to 500 in just a few hours. Just find the lurker thread and join in on the fun :D
yeah that is exactly what I don't like to do... spam miningless post, put "likes" for no reason... And this is the same reason I never truly joined Lcit... -.-'

Reactions: 2 users

garcasim

Registered
LV

Nov 3, 2022
LC COIN
OK, spending a couple of hours texting people you don't know just to activate restricted games. Better to look for another website that has them unlocked.

Republican Bear

Your Loli's Are Mine
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
Well farming for likes is the easy way which those who claim it only took three hours.

If you do it the way it was intended it takes three day and a few hundred comments.

Maybe taking away points for reactions is the way to go in the future? :unsure:

Reactions: 1 user

Dracco

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 26, 2023
LC COIN
I guess I’ll have to rise from the grave and say something to earn some coins, ok, here we go, then I’ll rest a bit more.

Reactions: 3 users
Back
Top Bottom