Lewd
Sep 21, 2023
LC COIN
hi,
i have 167 coins and 2 days on
you said 350 coins for 16hrs?
im missing 350-167=183 Lc missing
is my math wrong?
I just farm mine for 3hrs go to some active threads where they farm LC just comment/reply doesn't need to be something profound words you can just do random topics.
If your too lazy to do it then you don't deserve it.

eeriedaddy

Registered
Lewd
Jul 25, 2022
LC COIN
How can I fully unlock the restricted section?
I've been out of the loop and I'm wondering the same thing. Get 550 coins and then what? This really isn't straightforward at all.

I'd like to go back a month in time when this website just did what it needed to and didn't have to worry about all of this nonsense. Why do people have to ruin good things?

korochan48

Registered
Lewd
Sep 21, 2023
LC COIN
I've been out of the loop and I'm wondering the same thing. Get 550 coins and then what? This really isn't straightforward at all.

I'd like to go back a month in time when this website just did what it needed to and didn't have to worry about all of this nonsense. Why do people have to ruin good things?
People been ruining fun since the start of human time we just need to adapt

quags

Registered
Lewd
Jul 18, 2022
LC COIN
Its a good idea to protect the site and its not to unachievable

Reactions: 1 user

Guz89

Legion Of Lurkers International Syndicate
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Sep 26, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
they need money from us if you want to see those games.
It is much easier to obtain coins through participation, so I do not understand why some people keep saying that is for money.
The only reason that you can buy coins with money is because a lot of people were asking

You must be registered to see attachments

We need some type of barrier to protect the site, does it work 100%? of course not, but at least will reduce the number of reports
Do you prefer to spend one or two days getting access to all games, or do you prefer to come back here and see that the site is down forever??

rangabanga

Registered
Lewd
May 10, 2023
LC COIN
it’s definitely possible to do, and it’s definitely a necessary hurdle to create.
If you want to keep enjoying these things, you’ll have to earn them

Back
Top Bottom