Restrict content

epx02

Registered
Apr 10, 2023
LC COIN
Since I joined this gaming site, I hardly ever comment, I usually never do, since my native language is Spanish and not English, and I have to use translators for English forums and that sucks.

Anyway, I try to follow the rules of every forum I join, and I try as much as possible to participate and be respectful and not make trouble.

But on this occasion, and in this forum, I gave up. I understand the new methods to hide "sensitive" content for some, and for those people who complain or denounce certain types of content. In my case, the content I was looking for here is loli, because Fuck95 turned out to be a toxic and double standard community. My other favorite content is "milfs".

I gave up because as a result of many problems that the community has had, they have been in the situation of putting some rules, which, as much as I want to follow them, I can not, both for time and money, for the economic issue, I prioritized it for other things in my life. I think I came late to this community, because when I entered, you could still access those games that I was looking for, but after the absence of me in the community for a few months, everything changed and my most awaited games like "such-a-sharp-pain", among others I can no longer download them. I will not have the opportunity to play the new update.

It's nobody's fault, things change and evolve, depending on the environment and the situation. Either you adapt, or you go your way.

Reading the rules it is clear that you can get coins easily, I hope I can get what I can, but as I mentioned, I am not frequent in every community I enter. I usually enter every 2 or 4 months, to see good progress of my favorite games.

Greetings and good luck.

Reactions: 2 users

garcasim

Registered
Nov 3, 2022
LC COIN
Since I joined this gaming site, I hardly ever comment, I usually never do, since my native language is Spanish and not English, and I have to use translators for English forums and that sucks.

Anyway, I try to follow the rules of every forum I join, and I try as much as possible to participate and be respectful and not make trouble.

But on this occasion, and in this forum, I gave up. I understand the new methods to hide "sensitive" content for some, and for those people who complain or denounce certain types of content. In my case, the content I was looking for here is loli, because Fuck95 turned out to be a toxic and double standard community. My other favorite content is "milfs".

I gave up because as a result of many problems that the community has had, they have been in the situation of putting some rules, which, as much as I want to follow them, I can not, both for time and money, for the economic issue, I prioritized it for other things in my life. I think I came late to this community, because when I entered, you could still access those games that I was looking for, but after the absence of me in the community for a few months, everything changed and my most awaited games like "such-a-sharp-pain", among others I can no longer download them. I will not have the opportunity to play the new update.

It's nobody's fault, things change and evolve, depending on the environment and the situation. Either you adapt, or you go your way.

Reading the rules it is clear that you can get coins easily, I hope I can get what I can, but as I mentioned, I am not frequent in every community I enter. I usually enter every 2 or 4 months, to see good progress of my favorite games.

Greetings and good luck.
We understand you Epx02, several of us are in the same situation. It will take us a little longer to unlock the content, but we will not give up. Lol.

Reactions: 1 user

wryxn

Registered
Sep 16, 2023
LC COIN
It takes espescially long if the system just keeps on bugging out and removes coins lol

Reactions: 1 users

NegativeUmbra

Registered
Lewd
Feb 3, 2023
LC COIN
I don't think anyone's happy about it. Maybe it's to keep spambots or scraping programs out? I don't know. Still a different, if not always better, than other forums.

Reactions: 1 user

Tosser

Registered
Lewd
Feb 2, 2023
LC COIN
It takes espescially long if the system just keeps on bugging out and removes coins lol
You aren't allowed to be a grunt and earn too much too fast - even without cheating. That defeats the purpose. :ROFLMAO:

pregame

Registered
Lewd
Sep 25, 2022
LC COIN
This site is one of the best for finding games with this content. It is not that hard to either purchase or post to earn the credits to move to members+. I did find the process a little difficult but that may be due to my lace of tech skills. However, found the moderators easy to work with and encourage everyone to follow through. Although I know that you can ofter get the games for free, I encourage everyone who finds a good game to support the creator even if for a small amount. Maybe if we support them they could produce quicker content. Prehaps the moderatorw would consider paying for content and then also gain credits.

Back
Top Bottom