- Joined
- Apr 23, 2022
- Messages
- 2,676
- Donated
- $146.00
- LewdCoins
- ⚡153,726
- Donation coins
- 63
- Platinum
- 2
- adcoin
- 5
4 Years of Service
possibly a cache issue, or a mod forgot to update the release date, any how when i get to it i will ensure the code is correct.I am still seeing games jumping up on the LU for reasons I cannot figure out. I see the OP was last edited today, but I dont see a reason why it would get the "Latest Update DateTime2026-01-09 00:00" updated. Is this just an oops from the mod that updated it or am I missing something? I keep seeing these almost every time I check LU. I only noticed this one because it seemed odd that a game with the abandoned tag would be updated.
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments