2 Years of Service
Don't know if its been mentioned, but I get "Plus" games when only Standard is selected
You must be registered to see attachments
Attachments
You must be registered for see attachments list
Ahh thank you - all is wellI just click the games tab at the top so it only shows games.
You must be registered to see attachments
yeah ive noticed this too, i will bring it up to @Jack Of Blades when he gets on. only he can fix thatDon't know if its been mentioned, but I get "Plus" games when only Standard is selected
You must be registered to see attachments
Why wouldn't you use the same filter or code for the mods section and the games section? That's just stupid. Are the Mod-pages not build the same way? Is the latest update not flagged?
Regardless, the LU looks solid, nice work yall
You must be registered to see attachments
Also even if you select "On" for "Hide Platform Badges", when you open a new page, it shows those regardless:yeah ive noticed this too, i will bring it up to @Jack Of Blades when he gets on. only he can fix that
Maybe im just being dumb and blind ...but..
How would one filter out (exclude) Hand-Drawn, koikatsu, and HoneySelect (HS) games with this new filter UI ??
just the bank.Is the Wallet also going to be capped or just the Bank?
Also, be aware that, human nature being what it is, and that includes me, some (most?) people will engage until the cap number (whatever it is) is reached and then stop engaging.
When they (we) spend, we won't be maxed anymore, so we'll engage until the cap is reached again... and then stop... as per any board / game / life rules. Just saying...
I need to correct myself. The latest update list contained a lot games with updates by end of the year, which are missing now. F.E. grandmas house, eternum, guilty pleasure, how I became a hero.First good the Latest Update page is back since, seriously I don´t know when it worked last time.
About bank system, that is BS. There is no use for activity coins, so inflation is no issue.
not open, i am still coding in caps and stuff.So, I guess I misread something in this thread (or another?) where someone mentioned how they come to the site every day to collect interest from the bank. I seemed to have assumed based on that (and the first post here) that bank/interest was back on. However I cannot find that post now. I take it the re-enabling of the bank has not happened yet?
OK, that makes sense and shouldn't be a problem to fix, hopefully? maybe? don`t knowLU was pulling the post last edited date but now it pulls from the thread field "last updated" asset/mods board doesn't have those custom field. we simple just need to get that custom field added to those boards.
ah all ai are currently in plus, ill fix it thoNot sure where to post this or if anyone has reported this yet, but I just noticed a non-plus AI game in a plus LU:
You must be registered to see attachments
it seems it is not present in the beta, so I don't know if this is useful
Don’t tell me thatIs the LU page broken again? Most of the "new" games on top of the list had an update already months ago...
You must be registered to see attachments
Is the LU page broken again? Most of the "new" games on top of the list had an update already months ago...
You must be registered to see attachments
Just noticed that, too. Sorting by update time is again back to latest reply in the thread...Don’t tell me that