Is incest tag too broad? Daughter tag?

thestrokes2

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 20, 2023
LC COIN
It's a good idea, not sure if it would be too much for the tagging system but i'm totally on board with it. F/d content is hard to come by most of the time so it would make it way easier.

Reactions: 1 user

jojodololi

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 26, 2023
LC COIN
I actually disagree... too many tags, you can pretty much tell from the synopsis

NAmeuser

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
A good way to implement the more detailed tag thing would be to, for example, when we hover over the "incest" tag, new tag(s) appear saying "brother/sister" for example, and lists all types of incest in the game that way without making the number of tags bloated

zozo88

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 13, 2022
LC COIN
Tag clutter would be a problem as it is several possible permutations of the tag that can and often will occur simultaneously in incest games. While personally i would welcome more specific tags i do understand why it is a balancing act in regard to over cluttering. I do feel the current tag does its job and other tags are in more dire need of reworking such as a better NTR tag as mentioned earlier in the thread.

Evil Surgeon

Friendly Neighborhood Psychopath
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

May 2, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I actually disagree... too many tags, you can pretty much tell from the synopsis
I kinda agree with you. But sometimes even with tags, the synopsis can be poorly written and we're still left wondering what the hell is in the game, right? :LOL:

PerfectAwful

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 25, 2023
LC COIN
Most incest games are pretty obvious about what relations are involved.

Did dad find his long-lost daughter or did dad die/take-off/go-to-prison so now it's one son in a house of horny and incredibly suggestable women?

Reactions: 1 users

Evil Surgeon

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

May 2, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Most incest games are pretty obvious about what relations are involved.

Did dad find his long-lost daughter or did dad die/take-off/go-to-prison so now it's one son in a house of horny and incredibly suggestable women?
And........then you get hit with stepcest. :LOL:

jojodololi

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 26, 2023
LC COIN
what kind of incest / mom sex / incest patch. This is the only things my search bar knows

• Haha

Evil Surgeon

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

May 2, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
what kind of incest / mom sex / incest patch. This is the only things my search bar knows
My search bar has hide body, dissolve bodies.. err.. wait, my bad.. we're talking about different things. :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha

Evil Surgeon

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

May 2, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
But is it really the same?

Especially when I can point to real-world examples of step-kids marrying.
I don't care for stepcest. Nothing is taboo to me about marrying or banging the sibling of your stepdad/stepmom.

Reactions: 2 users

LongSlongSilver

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 4, 2022
LC COIN
sounds like alot of tags would be needed, and you would also still get all the questions about is it real incest or step incest, does it involve the MC or people not related to the MC, would cause more headaches then its worth imo

-Bonk-

I Like my LI's with Lo in front
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 15, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
I agree, for the most part you can tell by the overview where the family dynamic goes off the rails. There has been a few games that while playing i was hoping for some delicious sister and wasn't sure if that would come to fruition. That added a whole new layer of excitement.

Coduwolu

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 9, 2023
LC COIN
Tag clutter would be a problem as it is several possible permutations of the tag that can and often will occur simultaneously in incest games. While personally i would welcome more specific tags i do understand why it is a balancing act in regard to over cluttering. I do feel the current tag does its job and other tags are in more dire need of reworking such as a better NTR tag as mentioned earlier in the thread.
I agree, I think too many tags is annoying to manage and to search. Once you start going into the four basic tags (mother, father, daughter and son), you then get into the extended tags (aunt, uncle, cousin, niece, nephew, etc.) and the grand variants of all of them. Plus people would start asking for combo tags (father/daughter, mother/son, etc.).

• Thinking

camo2ro

Registered
LV

Jul 12, 2023
LC COIN
I think it could be a good idea. And to prevent having too many tags, it could be use only when there's one type of relation. If there's more than 1, then it just going to be tagged with incest. Another solution could be to have only 2 tags, something like parent (it would represent 1 old with 1 young like father/daughter, mother/son, uncle/nephew) and you would have another one that would represent 2 young like brother/sister, cousin/cousin, etc

xxxquulei

Banned
Registered
LV

Mar 23, 2024
LC COIN
if you are saying to use a "euphemism" it won't make a difference !!

roommate = sister / brother
landlord = mother / father
school setting = grade school

everyone is going to know what is meant by it

redrum = murder

i'm not even including those fucking whack jobs (trump supporters) online that have created a whole language just to hide the fact that they are a bunch of fucked up conspiracists who think the lizard, alien, human hybrids are taking over the world governments.....

only some people are stupid, most of us see right through the bullshit !

jbdmx007

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 4, 2023
LC COIN
I like the idea of subtags. Would definitely be nice to have specifics for "incest"

ultimav

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 23, 2023
LC COIN
Well if they add a daughter tag they also need to add the other tags like mom dad son bro etc

Back
Top Bottom