So sorry, I thought you were the dev for some reasonfor better I think We have to wait for the latest update from the devs regarding that fix; I'm not a developer that game, nor am I the one who created the incest patch.
But iam usually using 0x52URM for changing the names/nicknames
Good jobView attachment 855119
Overview:
Enjoy a tropical summer vacation in America's hottest vacation destination, Kinfolk Key, Alabama! It's your last summer vacation with your mother and sisters before you move across the country and transfer to a new college in California. Your mother and sisters are beautiful, you've always wanted to have sex with them. This summer is your last chance to make your incest dreams a reality... will you be able to fuck them?
Well, obviously, otherwise there'd be no story! So come play, go on a wacky adventure, and find out how!
This is an 18+ slice of life Visual Novel containing lots of renders, animations, and erotic content. But don't worry, it's not skimping out on the story! There are no grindy sandbox elements to bog you down, or some main overarching storyline featuring a bunch of random characters while ignoring your family. Instead all of the focus is on the girls. Enjoy some simple, wholesome, family fun in the Alabama sun!
3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Anal Sex, Big Ass, Big Tits, Groping, Handjob, Incest, Milf, Teasing, Humor, PoV, Romance,
Planned Tags
Creampie, Footjob, Group Sex, Harem, Lesbian, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, Titfuck, Urination, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Voyeurism,Extract and runEpisode 1 - v1.0 - Initial Release
Brief preview of each character's storyline this episode:
- ~65k words
- ~1k renders
- 18 erotic animations (4 sex scenes)
I hope you enjoy!
- Alexandra - Your mother is going to be featured on one of America's top dating shows, but you don't want your mom dating another man. How will you keep your mom for yourself?
- Courtney - Your big sister has a crush on one hot bad boy Rockstar. She wants him to be her boyfriend, but she needs your help to make him jealous. How can you help her?
- Haley - Your little sister has a serious problem and she needs your help to solve it. Just what kind of problem could it be, and how will you fix it?
- Harem - Family game night takes a wild turn when alcohol gets involved. What kind of erotic hijinks will you and your family get up to?
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux(PrePatched):You must be registered to see links-You must be registered to see links-You must be registered to see links- -
Mac(PrePatched): - - - -
Patches: *
*Unofficial build and unofficial incest patch created by Wolfgang Von Longenstaff, thank you me for sharing the game and creating the incest patch.
View attachment 855121View attachment 855123View attachment 855120View attachment 855122View attachment 855124View attachment 855126View attachment 855125
The game is set in Alabama. Maybe the spelling and grammar errors are intentional?Other than the spelling mistakes and hard-coded MC name, I enjoyed this quite a bit and I'm looking forward to Episode 2
Technically tropical can mean really hot and not just related to the tropicsView attachment 855726
Ah yes, Alabama. The perfect tropical getaway. Hawaii? Nope. Bahamas? No way man! ALABAMA. At least the incest part is accurate.
Technically tropical can mean really hot and not just related to the tropics
AgreedOther than the spelling mistakes and hard-coded MC name, I enjoyed this quite a bit and I'm looking forward to Episode 2
Hey I am not the dev nor the creator of the incest patchOther than the spelling mistakes and hard-coded MC name, I enjoyed this quite a bit and I'm looking forward to Episode 2
I don't recall off-hand...my memory is pathetic sometimesHey I am not the dev nor the creator of the incest patchbut if possible can you make a list of all the mistakes and where they occurred? I'm sure they'll get fixed. I bet the ones you included pictures of are already fixed for episode 2. If you don't remember no worries
It's the whole Patreon thing. That said, the links say prepatched, so the patch should not be needed.Incest patch for a game about incest.
What will they think of next?
indeed it doesHas potential