Is incest tag too broad? Daughter tag?

realchestnut

Registered
Lewd
Feb 8, 2023
LC COIN
I understand that this probably just makes it more complicated than what it needs to be but ngl I kind of wish that there was a daughter tag just because sometimes I'm not interested in all the bro, sis or mother stuff and I have to sift through all the others to find ones I want.

I mean why can't we have a daughter tag when we have a dilf and milf tag?

What do you guys think? Do you think I have a point or am I just being complicated?

Reactions: 5 users

ImYourPassenger

Registered
Lewd
May 16, 2022
LC COIN
I agree with you. It's hard to tell sometimes what kind of incest an avn has, without asking in the comments.

Reactions: 2 users

roki2523

Registered
Lewd
Dec 12, 2023
LC COIN
I think it makes sense to segment it like this: dad and daughter, mom and son, brother sister

Reactions: 5 users

Coomer

Registered
Lewd
Mar 18, 2023
LC COIN
Yup agreed, same thing with like Netori NTR/NTS sure they're similar but the vibe can be completely different.
Avoided Hero Party Must Fall for a long time probably because of the NTR tag, but there's like 0 NTR in that game, it's all Netori which I love

Reactions: 1 user

WiiNii

Registered
Lewd
Mar 9, 2024
LC COIN
i agree with this. i like all incest content but sometimes i want to find father daughter or mother son and its annoying to have to go through everything else first

Reactions: 1 users

realchestnut

Registered
Lewd
Feb 8, 2023
LC COIN
Yup agreed, same thing with like Netori NTR/NTS sure they're similar but the vibe can be completely different.
Avoided Hero Party Must Fall for a long time probably because of the NTR tag, but there's like 0 NTR in that game, it's all Netori which I love
Exactly! I guess it's a lot more work for the devs to know what tags to add tho as if we did this to all of hard to tell stuff there would be like 100 new ones

U

User_14763

Unconfirmed
Usually, the same game will have different type of incest relations, and the most common will be the MC fucking his mother, sisters, aunt and cousin. I understand using different tags to list each type of relation but it could ultimately clutter up the tags line on a game's page.

blue_sparrow

Registered
Lewd
Oct 13, 2023
LC COIN
In an ideal world, subtags would be best, but a) not sure if that would require development better spent elsewhere or b) clutter up the tags section with the many possible combinations of mother, son, dad, daughter, grandmother, cousin, aunt, etc.

roki2523

Registered
Lewd
Dec 12, 2023
LC COIN
In an ideal world, subtags would be best, but a) not sure if that would require development better spent elsewhere or b) clutter up the tags section with the many possible combinations of mother, son, dad, daughter, grandmother, cousin, aunt, etc.
I think it's okay to just add the most popular tags mom and son, dad and daughter.

aileg

Registered
Lewd
Jun 15, 2022
LC COIN
Maybe the tag clutter could be solved by requiring a "Relations List" section to the post after the dev notes that is required for all games with the incest tag.

realchestnut

Registered
Lewd
Feb 8, 2023
LC COIN
Maybe the tag clutter could be solved by requiring a "Relations List" section to the post after the dev notes that is required for all games with the incest tag.
That's a really good idea! it is a lot bigger step for the site development but I personally think it's worth it considering how popular this genre is

aileg

Registered
Lewd
Jun 15, 2022
LC COIN
Unfortunately, it wouldn't help with searching for games based on your preferred relations, but it would at least make it where you can check for what you like at a glance. Sometimes you can't tell from the preview pics alone (especially in the annoying cases where one or more shown family members is decided to be off limits).

Evil Surgeon

Resident Dumbass
Sapphire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
May 2, 2022
Outside, yelling at kids to get off my lawn
Website
theevilsurgeon.com
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I understand that this probably just makes it more complicated than what it needs to be but ngl I kind of wish that there was a daughter tag just because sometimes I'm not interested in all the bro, sis or mother stuff and I have to sift through all the others to find ones I want.

I mean why can't we have a daughter tag when we have a dilf and milf tag?

What do you guys think? Do you think I have a point or am I just being complicated?
I don't think you're being overly complicated. I mean, I myself really like the whole father/daughter angle. I'll play as the son or whatever, but my main jam is with f/d.

It'd beat having to sift through, just like you said. (y)

Tizuki

Registered
Lewd
May 26, 2023
LC COIN
Yea i think the issue would become tag clutter, for games that only have 1 type it would be fine with the sub tags, but games that have multple/all the tagging on that would become quite annoying

HeadHunter

Registered
Lewd
Feb 7, 2023
LC COIN
Your arguments make sense but splitting the incest in every single possibility would bloat the tags.
Is the daughter tag even then valid when its Mother/Daughter and the Daughter has no relation to MC?
It'll break a new string of arguments between members off that i don't want to witness...

Back
Top Bottom