Is incest tag too broad? Daughter tag?

i_patchy

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 21, 2023
LC COIN
Just to play devils advocate here; should we also have tags for aunt, uncle, grandmother, grandfather, cousin, etc? I think incest tag is nice and rounded, just my two cents.
- why not, some people have preferences and turnoffs. Granted the particular type of debauchery could be described in annotation. And frankly i personally rarely look at other tags, so if i see incest tag i will just open said game page and read about that particular game/look at screens.

Reactions: 1 user

Vespertillio

JRUploader
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 16, 2023
LC COIN
I totally agree, the incest tag is too broad and I think separate tags for the different sub-categories would definitely help in our search!

whami

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 9, 2023
LC COIN
I'm fine with the generic incest tag, but it would be great to have more specific ones too. Sometimes I check for both Incest and Milf hoping it'll lead me to M/S, lol.

hansdampf788

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 18, 2022
LC COIN
I think the easiest way would be to add another spoiler in the OP below the "Genre" list like this for example

brother(MC)/sister, son(MC)/mom, dad(MC)/daughter, ...

That way you can show what kind of incest is in the game and what role the MC has.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

max666

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 23, 2022
LC COIN
I think the easiest way would be to add another spoiler in the OP below the "Genre" list like this for example

brother(MC)/sister, son(MC)/mom, dad(MC)/daughter, ...

That way you can show what kind of incest is in the game and what role the MC has.
I agree with you, I think it’s a very good idea.

EvilChef

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 17, 2022
LC COIN
Having separate tags would help immensely. I don't enjoy M/S incest and if i could sort those out it'd make it easier.

tolive78

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 12, 2023
LC COIN
could be difficult to list all the combos like dauniece from 23 sisters

Lucumo

Registered
LV

May 12, 2023
LC COIN
No point, unless there is a large amount of games involved. One can always quickly read up on the synopsis.

Patch13

Registered
LV

Jun 19, 2022
LC COIN
I understand that this probably just makes it more complicated than what it needs to be but ngl I kind of wish that there was a daughter tag just because sometimes I'm not interested in all the bro, sis or mother stuff and I have to sift through all the others to find ones I want.

I mean why can't we have a daughter tag when we have a dilf and milf tag?

What do you guys think? Do you think I have a point or am I just being complicated?
well normally speaking in the legal since Incest is immediate family all the way to second cousin. blood wise third cousin and on has little to no effect on offspring. But yes the tag is too general. Need a Siblings tag and a father/daughter tag and cant forget the Mother/son tag.

Gonzo01

Registered
LV

Jan 8, 2024
LC COIN
No point, unless there is a large amount of games involved. One can always quickly read up on the synopsis.
Agree. The "incest" tag is a starting point, and the synopsis clarifies the relationship (or should do). Too many tags will not always help searches, and there's a danger tags will still not fully summarize specific situations.

Moses

Registered
LV

Sep 19, 2023
LC COIN
things would be easier if there was a distiction of what the exact type is, ive def downloaded games expecting one way and getting another

Rozan Sho Ryu Ha

Registered
LV

Jan 21, 2024
LC COIN
For real, it's a necessity. And also make one tag for daughter and another for daughter-in-law. I've been bamboozled many times on nhentai with the latter thinking I was getting the former.:cry:

MattShizzle

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 25, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Yeah, not into playing a literal motherfucker in a game.

Loco

Registered
LV

Jan 6, 2023
LC COIN
It's a good point, it would be cool to have subcategories for tags.

IE: futa; who's taking it you know?

Anon1990

Registered
LV

Jul 10, 2022
LC COIN
Nah incest tag just works fine. You can also read the short description to find out what the story.

sundogsun

Registered
LV

Jan 19, 2023
LC COIN
On some websites there are tags for different incest types like:
adultgamescollector and adultgamesworld

Back
Top Bottom