1/3
2 Years of Service
Power Vacuum is the first game that pops into my mind and its mostly through the you have failed to answer correctly NTR path.
couldn't agree more, I really love 2D art games, I started playing 3D but they just get kinda repetitive cuz the assets are all the same. but with 2D its always unique for each game.Ohh it's no problem.I'm a big fan of 2D games myself and actually prefer them over 3D since if done correctly, 2D will look very beautiful and more unique due to it being made from scratch by the artist instead of using available assets. That's why when I've read that you want 2D art, I just had to share what I know.
I mean ig by definition its sexual content but I was thinking more porn-like content, all cyberpunk punk has is some "sex" scenes, and really all u see is a nipple or two, which I mean its so common nowadays that I don't even find that thrilling anymore.In no particular order
- Minecraft
- Dark souls
- Shadow of the colossus
but it does have sexual content tho
that game is one of the best. I remember waiting for updates to play more of itEvery game I've played no matter how grindy it is, whatever choice u choose at some point u'll get a sex scene whether u've picked the right choices or not, however I guess some do make it harder to reach that point. Unfortunately I kinda try to sway away from those games but the closest thing I could think of. solely based on how long I took me to complete is Four Elements Trainer. (go for the love route)
Its my #1 vanilla game to this day. its just too good, you can squeeze atleast 2 playthroughs with it. and honestly u could do way more than that.that game is one of the best. I remember waiting for updates to play more of it
You IRL... :kek:Games where sex isn't the main focus
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files