Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
Power Vacuum is the first game that pops into my mind and its mostly through the you have failed to answer correctly NTR path.
 
Ohh it's no problem. :D I'm a big fan of 2D games myself and actually prefer them over 3D since if done correctly, 2D will look very beautiful and more unique due to it being made from scratch by the artist instead of using available assets. That's why when I've read that you want 2D art, I just had to share what I know.
couldn't agree more, I really love 2D art games, I started playing 3D but they just get kinda repetitive cuz the assets are all the same. but with 2D its always unique for each game.
 
The Pilgrimage has some of the best animation but is monster/alien content. Dreams of Desire is also right up there.
 
Would appreciate suggestions of games where it's not a quick masturbation. There can be sexcontent or not, but it should not be the main drive..
points:
+1 grindy
+1 choices matter
+1 interesting story

-1 ntr stuff
-1 kinetic novel
 
In no particular order
  1. Minecraft
  2. Dark souls
  3. Shadow of the colossus

but it does have sexual content tho
I mean ig by definition its sexual content but I was thinking more porn-like content, all cyberpunk punk has is some "sex" scenes, and really all u see is a nipple or two, which I mean its so common nowadays that I don't even find that thrilling anymore.
 
Every game I've played no matter how grindy it is, whatever choice u choose at some point u'll get a sex scene whether u've picked the right choices or not, however I guess some do make it harder to reach that point. Unfortunately I kinda try to sway away from those games but the closest thing I could think of. solely based on how long I took me to complete is Four Elements Trainer. (go for the love route)
 
Every game I've played no matter how grindy it is, whatever choice u choose at some point u'll get a sex scene whether u've picked the right choices or not, however I guess some do make it harder to reach that point. Unfortunately I kinda try to sway away from those games but the closest thing I could think of. solely based on how long I took me to complete is Four Elements Trainer. (go for the love route)
that game is one of the best. I remember waiting for updates to play more of it
 
Acting Lessons has very few of my favorite tags but god fucking damn that story floored me. Of course I was VN newbie back then but damn.
 
eternum, being a dik, fake father, ripples, pale carnations, grandma's house, wild life, A struggle with sin, Peasant's quest, my new life revamp, heart problems
 
Once in a Lifetime had me giggling all the way through it. Also Acting Lessons had some high moments :).
 
Now and then, treasure of nadia, melody, sunshine love, Become a Rockstar, Leap of Faith, Acting Lessons,
 
Back
Top Bottom