Game Recommendations & Identification

Tico7533on

Registered
Lewd
May 20, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Thank you guys so much, will check it out and report back. But I think that could be at least one of the games I'm looking for, since we now know it's two games my brain jumbled together.

Tico7533on

Registered
Lewd
May 20, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Why don't you take a snip of your C:\Users\"User"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy folder and post it? I think that would help a lot.
Nah, not doing that, now that most likely one of the TWO, has been found. Now all that's left is to figure out the graphic violence game... :unsure:

Reactions: 1 user

Tico7533on

Registered
Lewd
May 20, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Personally, IDGAF if people see what I play... LOL
Yeah, it shouldn't matter that much here, and I'm quite skilled with cropping and photoshop, so that isn't a problem. The problem is that it might be deleted from my games folder, (especially if it was an abandoned game) as well as the Ren'Py location, and taking/making a screenshot of the Ren'Py folder wouldn't matter much then, you know. But I'm very thankful for your suggestion, though, and I might do that later. Btw, how do you get a snapshot like that, did you use the windows help tool to get a big selection like that?

Last edited:

Tico7533on

Registered
Lewd
May 20, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
I used windows snipping tool.
Yeah I figured it must have been that, as a regular screenshot can only show what's on screen, and sometimes that's out of bounds for all the files to show.

Attachments

• Ren'Py 1.jpg
    Ren'Py 1.jpg
    655.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Ren'Py 2.jpg
    Ren'Py 2.jpg
    419.4 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: 1 users

Tico7533on

Registered
Lewd
May 20, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
On another note, wrote in the post on 95, that "thanks to another lewd corner of the internet, the game with Lord Inscetus in it, has been found, and it's 'The Two Sides Of Love'.", and those two words, although they had a space between them, and the phrasing (courtesy of the 'The Foster's' dev), it got censored "thanks to another *********** of the internet..."...
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Emi

やればなんでもできる!
Registered
Lewd
May 22, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Oh god no I loved DMD till chapter 3 then it went to trash IMO. Next question is what kinda of genres are you interested in? That also helps find the right kind of novels so people don't point you to one you would rather avoid.
can you tell me if your still developing severed realms? I just love the game so much, i don't want to make it seem like I am trying to pressure you or anything, I realize you have some horrible personal problems, which i completely sympathize with since I had similar, but thankfully much of that has been resolved. Please take care, and i send you and your family best wishes!

JethroHatfield

Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
My recommendations, and no these are not in any order except which come to mind first. And no this is not the complete listing... just the ones I can remember haha!

Ripples- Jestur
My Bully is My Lover - NiiChan
Sicae - NiiChan
My New Family- Killer7
My New Memories- Killer7
Eternum - Caribdis
WVM- Braindrop
Serenity- N2theFire
Last Human - N2theFire
Projekt Passion- ClassyLemon
A House in the Rift - Zanith
Harem Hotel - Runey
Mythic Manor- Jikei (New update out soon!)
Radiant - (RK Studios)
Savior - PurpleFellas
Depth's Revival - Seacth
My Real Desire- Lyk4n
Freeloading Family- FFCreations
Tales from the Unending Void- Perverteer
Sisterly Lust - Perverteer

Emi

やればなんでもできる!
Registered
Lewd
May 22, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
My recommendations, and no these are not in any order except which come to mind first. And no this is not the complete listing... just the ones I can remember haha!

Ripples- Jestur
My Bully is My Lover - NiiChan
Sicae - NiiChan
My New Family- Killer7
My New Memories- Killer7
Eternum - Caribdis
WVM- Braindrop
Serenity- N2theFire
Last Human - N2theFire
Projekt Passion- ClassyLemon
A House in the Rift - Zanith
Harem Hotel - Runey
Mythic Manor- Jikei (New update out soon!)
Radiant - (RK Studios)
Savior - PurpleFellas
Depth's Revival - Seacth
My Real Desire- Lyk4n
Freeloading Family- FFCreations
Tales from the Unending Void- Perverteer
Sisterly Lust - Perverteer
I liked WVM until he took forever, scammed a lot of people, then came back almost a year later after promising a significant update, and then made a bunch of excuses and then gave a very small patch. What he has done with season 2 goes against everything he did with season 1, in fact it defies any logic at all, with what he has done. It is clear to some extent that Braindrop or Braindead for the entire mess he made of season and the horrible new girl renders, and the black block head bs. He has taken a leaf out of Icestor book on scamming his patrons and everyone else. Offers votes to patrons, they vote and then completely ignores them and releases something they did not vote for. I know he is in this for the patron renpy scam, but what else he is in this for no one knows. Season 2 is so bad as in rotten, terrible, that my game ends at the end at the end of season 1. It's too insulting to add season 2 to the game itself.

Not too sure what's going on with Runey lately. He seems more obsessed with re-doing Harem Hotel or what he is doing. I only read what he writes in itch. Would be really nice to see a new update to the game sooner than later, rather than going over the game with a fine tooth comb to just update graphics or add new stuff to the existing game. I think he knows where he wants to go with the game, whether he gets to complete this game is another thing entirely. I Invested so much time in this game, would hate it to see it end up abandoned down the road, that right now looks very unlikely to happen, but i've seen all too often, devs complete half their game, then go back to redo it all over again with better graphics blurb..and then they get caught up in the never perfect enough loop most of them get stuck in.

Update 07/03/23 credit where credit is due, Runey released a new version of Harem Hotel, which on the face of things is actually a lot better than previous versions, thanks to more places to visit and all the small improvements made. Although strangely, I met Maria in the hotel's bar before you officially meet her later on when you've leveled up Alice? I can never seem to remember her name. Now why you get to meet maria in your hotel's bar has to be some sort of bug, because she only reappears later on when she officially moves into the hotel. In between this you won't meet maria again until she officially arrives to live at the hotel. It's a fun game to play, the girls stories are wholesome and heart felt. In particular Alice or whatever her name is and not forgetting loyal Lin.
Lastly I also subscribe to N2 for his Serenity and Last Human, because I love his ability of writing interesting stories and of course the Neko's.

Last edited:
  • Face Palm

Chompy

Biting Beaver
Registered
Jul 31, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Lastly I also subscribe to N2 for his Serenity and Last Human, because I love his ability of writing interesting stories and of course the Neko's.
Love !
Kinetic novels sure, but cute and interesting stories, with consistent updates.
Both games are tied to each other, and play well together.
Really great guy to chat with also!!!

Moonbox's Grandma's House, is a newer favorite also.
But quite silly at times.

Last edited:

JethroHatfield

Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
I think Moonbox is in danger of ruining this game. At this point it just feels like this vn is going around in a circle with the same characters over and over, apart from the last update. Where he had sex with 3 or 4 new characters (not new, but women he hadn't previously had sex with), the last update is the evidence of his rushing. Never before in any update has the mc had sex with so many different women.

The game at this point for me has become very tiring, and also a little boring. Amy is a side character and so to is Jamila, all the other characters except Allison are also side characters. He has sex with all but Amy and Jamila. Allison will be saved until last for no apparent reason, despite the fact he is further along with her than either Amy or Jamila. What is the with diseased penis? An erection longer than 4 hours is a serious medical emergency. It means there is no oxygen getting into the blood, and it damages the penis, the result of which is always erectile dysfunction if not caught quickly enough. If it is left to continue other very serious consequencies will occur including potentially life threatening. The size of the thing is bigger than a babies arm and too big for any woman..outside of the first 6 inches, even that size can really hurt.
I am seriously getting doubts that either Amy or Jamila will actually have sex with the mc (they have more sense than stupidity given the size of appendage he has I hope), and that shizuka and her mom will be next, followed by the Mayor? unless I somehow missed her by accident. I think there is 2 more women left not including amy and jamila before allison. I could be wrong about amy and jamila. They will either be in the next update, or it will be the other two women he hasn't had sex with yet. Regardless it was very funny at the beginning, occasionally funny through out the rest of the updates so far, but the liz and katie arc has almost bored me to death of this game. He suddenly fucks Svetlana in the gym made no sense at all. In my eyes he literally rapes her once he goes in to the gym. (I hate rape in any game even pretend rape). I am not sure but I get the distinct feeling 2 different people are writing the game's story here, because the writing / narrative looks different, I don't know how to explain it properly, just that it wasn't the same person who was writing other updates.

Okay, I guess I missed a memo somewhere or something. The OP simply asked for VN's that had a longer play through time (Completion status didn't matter.) We've been trying to help them out with their request. However, rather than continuing to add games to the list for the OP to check out, you seem quite intent to strike games off the list. I understand you have some frustration with some novels and their dev's. That's your right, and your prerogative. But please don't bring that kind of contamination to a thread like this where someone is just looking for something with longer play time.

Thanks.

Now referring back to the OP, while yes some development times have slowed, and some devs have been struggling to keep up with the demand (In some cases that they created themselves), it helps to keep in mind that a lot of these novels really got their dev process started in 2020, when everyone was stuck at home due to the pandemic. Now that some of them have had to return to work, it slows the development process down quite a bit. So please, take what Emi says with a grain of salt. You have the right to your own opinion (As does Emi I don't discount that), but you also have the right to make your opinion on your own as well.

Cheers!

Nastastic

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Sep 26, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I would probably recommend the game that popped my AVN cherry: . I first discovered that game in 2017 when searching for adult games (I followed a link to Fuck95 from LoversLab if I recall correctly). I haven't played it for a couple years, but the last time I played it there was plenty of game there and lots has been added since. The game is now complete, and even though I generally no longer play games without teens, smols or lolis, I still intend, once I end my current unemployed status, to go to Subscribestar and drop Belle (the dev) $20 and buy the game (you can actually buy it for as little as $5, or pirate it from Fuck95. Not sure if it is here or not. The game has a medieval fantasy setting, a wisecracking and perverted pixie sidekick, sister fucking, a storyline where you basically play detective (the dev took a lot of inspiration from the Ace Attorney series of Japanese VNs), a magic system based on mental manipulation, an MC with a normal sized dick, and sleep sex if that's your thing. However, it is NOT a harem game; although there are several LIs, you will need to choose one by the end.

You can also try two games by : Depraved Awakening (completed) and City of Broken Dreamers (in progress) These are two well-done, dark-themed and lengthy VNs, the first of which is a detective mystery taking place in the modern day, and the second takes place in a fairly well-thought out near-future quasi-cyberpunk dystopia.

If you like teens, smols, lolis and general daughter-fucking shenanigans you could do a lot worse than a couple of the big names in the genre: by Westy and by Blackheart Games, who also makes several other long games: Blackheart Hotel, Secrets of Whispering Pines and Personal Assistant - Blackheart Edition. All the Blackheart games are, however, tied together by an overarching meta-plot involving a religious cult which is both insidious and incestous, and has divided his fanbase of late.

That should get you started. Happy fapping! :geek:

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Administrator
Game Developer
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Lewd
Apr 23, 2022
Threads
Website
subscribestar.adult
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
can you tell me if your still developing severed realms? I just love the game so much, i don't want to make it seem like I am trying to pressure you or anything, I realize you have some horrible personal problems, which i completely sympathize with since I had similar, but thankfully much of that has been resolved. Please take care, and i send you and your family best wishes!
I posted a update in my subscribestar page.

hrmm

Registered
Lewd
Nov 19, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
The MC had a scene where he was at a spooky old church/graveyard, where, if my memory serves right, he witnessed a woman being killed, in a gruesome way. And another possible detail about that scene, is that she was if not kidnapped, brought there against her will, because she knew the man (?) who killed her, and it was kinda like her punishment for talking to the MC about their cult, but I might be wrong about some of these details, though. And I believe also that the game started with a girl having a leg (maybe other limbs too?) cut off by her attacker, but still fighting for her life and crawling away after her initial attack, in the hopes of at least survive, but to no avail. So I think it's safe to say that the game probably has a 'Horror' and a 'Graphic violence' tag, in addition to the 'Incest' one.
The MC had an ability or power if you will, to see the last moments of a person's life after they were dead, by touching them, and was therefore occasionally brought in to help law enforcement with gruesome and particularly difficult cases, and in one segment, he is working with such an agency, and one of the team members is killed almost exatcly like the girl in the beginning of the game, and it was someone he knew (a guy), from having worked with him in the past. And one of his legs, was cut off too.
This one sounds like it could be Between Salvation and Abyss. The MC has that "see a person's last moments" power. He's back in town to see his family and help out with a case. At one point he's in the morgue to do his thing: first body he checks he only sees darkness and hears a gunshot; the second body is he sees her trying to reach a door out of a dark area (text says the door leads to a park, and until I went back to check my mistaken memory of it was her trying to escape a some sort of mausoleum to the outside part of a graveyard) but then getting caught/dragged back/throat slit; and the third was of the girl sitting on the ground with both her legs and her left hand had been cut/ripped off, she looks around and she's in an abandoned warehouse, tries crawling away, and then the man that did this to her catches her and snaps her neck.

Also I think you might be lumping the murders in with something else that happens (the punishment for talking to the MC). There's a young nun at the local church who is/was a friend of the MC and his older sister. The head nun punishes/tortures her for talking to the MC (and has punished her in the past for other things), and later on (spoilers if you hadn't played the version yet where this gets resolved) the MC rescues her and turns the tables on the head nun by torturing/raping her.

Tico7533on

Registered
Lewd
May 20, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
This one sounds like it could be Between Salvation and Abyss. The MC has that "see a person's last moments" power. He's back in town to see his family and help out with a case. At one point he's in the morgue to do his thing: first body he checks he only sees darkness and hears a gunshot; the second body is he sees her trying to reach a door out of a dark area (text says the door leads to a park, and until I went back to check my mistaken memory of it was her trying to escape a some sort of mausoleum to the outside part of a graveyard) but then getting caught/dragged back/throat slit; and the third was of the girl sitting on the ground with both her legs and her left hand had been cut/ripped off, she looks around and she's in an abandoned warehouse, tries crawling away, and then the man that did this to her catches her and snaps her neck.

Also I think you might be lumping the murders in with something else that happens (the punishment for talking to the MC). There's a young nun at the local church who is/was a friend of the MC and his older sister. The head nun punishes/tortures her for talking to the MC (and has punished her in the past for other things), and later on (spoilers if you hadn't played the version yet where this gets resolved) the MC rescues her and turns the tables on the head nun by torturing/raping her.

Yeah, I think you could be right, as I have kept that game going, but I honestly thought it was another game, as I thought BSAA was all about him being a werewolf, being reincarnated, et cetera. But I probably have to start the game from the beginning, fast forward through it, but keep an eye out and see if I see those things I described. Other than that, I think you helped me crack the mystery open, so thanks a lot for that. Which means that both games have most likely been positively identified now, and I might delete this thread later, but I'll leave it up for a while longer, if anyone else has any further details or info they like to add. Thanks again to you and the other clever heads here, now I don't have to scratch my head anymore, hopefully.

Last edited:

jacktheripper

Registered
Lewd
May 8, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
So, there was a game, and there was a scene where the MC had a Loli that was a drunk, she passes out and MC has a little play. The following morning she comes to you and asks if its possible to lose your virginity in your dreams (I think) and MC offers to check by inserting some of his "fluid" in her. She enjoys it and they promise to do it again some time.

For the life of me, I cannot find the game!

Can anyone help me?

Please, thank you and all the best.

JTR

Isoya

Registered
Lewd
Feb 9, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Corrupted love has a scene in it similar to what you describe

oldfart69

Onyx
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Jun 16, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Corrupted love has a scene in it similar to what you describe
It is Corrupted Love and that scene was not well received by the players and was changed by the developer in the next release. Soon that scene and another 1st time sex scene with one of the main LI which was also removed, will be made available in a new subscriber only section that will be added.

jacktheripper

Registered
Lewd
May 8, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
It is Corrupted Love and that scene was not well received by the players and was changed by the developer in the next release. Soon that scene and another 1st time sex scene with one of the main LI which was also removed, will be made available in a new subscriber only section that will be added.
I found the scene in the game I have, so I must have an older version. Wasn't aware that the scenes were changed, surely it's more of an "each to their own" type of deal. Games like "I'm the Bad Guy" keep going, dont they? So no reason why this title shouldn't be able to continue as the developer intended?

hrmm

Registered
Lewd
Nov 19, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
The Megan scenes are still in the game. If I remember correctly, what actually happened was the dev was going to move that scene (giving Megan wine/raping her/and the next morning scenes) into the Gallery Edition, and it was that decision which was not well received. The dev relented, and agreed that since Megan is part of the family, her scenes should be in the main game.

The other things removed/changed were: MC's first time fucking Emily was changed from a shower sex scene to one in her bedroom that was a bit more romantic, the scene where MC takes Lauen's virginity was deemed to be rushed/too soon and was removed (was in 0.5, removed in 0.6, new defloration scene added in 0.7), and scene where MC went up to Holly's room and stuck his dick in her mouth and she woke up was removed. Guess the dev couldn't decide how to resolve that for the next update so just removed it.

If you have version 0.5, that was the one with all those scenes still in it.

Back
Top Bottom