Nastastic

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Sep 26, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
There are so few good loli games out there that one can hardly afford to skip any of them. Unless they are infested with shotas, which I have no use for. Those lolis need adult dicks inside them, not shota cocklets, thank you very much! Little boys (and most high school and college-aged and otherwise not blessed with sexy loli daughters MCs) can go and play somewhere else; military school and traffic are both great choices. :ROFLMAO:

Besides the venerable classics such as Proud Father and The Guardian, newer games like One Summer in Loliwood and Such a Sharp Pain have started to really push the limits of the genre. Where before you had girls with young faces and full curves that could generously be described as oppai lolis being pretty much the acme of the genre since plausible deniability (yes officer, my disclaimer that everyone is 18 or older is in place and everyone has seen petite adults and agrees that they exist in real life, yes?) was so important to platforms such as Patreon and Cuckzone, these games gave us girls - children - who were absolutely, positively nowhere near 18, no way no how, and did so unapologetically. Of course these children are much more sexually and emotionally intelligent and have much more sexual agency than real children, or these games run the risk of becoming pedophilia simulators. Assuming the distinction makes a difference, that is. It's all fun and games as long as it stays on the page. GTA doesn't make us gang-banging, hooker-murdering sociopaths, Call of Duty doesn't make us soldiers, Aliens vs. Predator doesn't make us Aliens or Predators, and Hummingbird or BOGO don't make us babyfuckers. :unsure:

I have to bring in a very recent game for a specific mention here, and that game is Malignant. Its "predecessor", Burned, is a hilarious and wonderfully fucked-up hidden gem of a game that most people (including myself, for a while) will avoid because of certain tags (seriously, none of it is all that bad - give Burned a chance one day when you have nothing else to play. I don't find it hot at all, but it's great fun). Malignant...is none of those things! It's the story of a man who is being slowly driven crazy (and most likely eventually killed) by tumors in his brain (despite the name of the game, the tumors are actually "benign" - which only means non-cancerous, not harmless). No, the game takes its name from the MC and his increasingly unhinged actions. Uniquely, this game is the only game I have played that really ever made me feel the ickyness and perversion of the corruptive, incestuous actions of the MC against his innocent young daughters. He lets the younger one (single-digit age) think she is playing fun games with daddy while he thinks about how badly this will fuck her mind up when she is old enough to realize what actually happened. The older one (pubescent, around 12-13) is either the target of a campaign of creepy grooming, or simply one of molestation/rape. The realistic behavior of the children as opposed to what I described in the prior paragraph (Deaufosse must either have experience of real children, or knowledge of child psychology) makes it feel so much worse (the "wet noodle/dry noodle" bit in the dark path is heartrending). Even in the "non-dark" path, you get the feeling the MC is consciously doing irreparable harm to this very young, innocent psyche he should instead be building, protecting and nourishing, all to satisfy the sick compulsions that are hollowing out his soul. :cry:

So yeah, compared to, say, SSP (which made me reconsider deflowering Leana casually in the morning, but only in hopes of giving her a better experience later), Malignant makes me wish I could choose for the MC to nurture his daughters, rather than molest them (or alternatively, to die before doing them so much damage that they can neither get over it nor ever forgive him even knowing there was a physical cause for his behavior). So while it may not be the fun, fappable fantasy most loli and incest games are, I have to give the shoutout to Deaufosse and Malignant as definitely the most thought-provoking loli game here (if not the most "fun"). :cool:

But do you want to know the worst part? Malignant is one of the hottest games I've ever played! I was born during the Vietnam War and rarely fap to these games (my days of effervescent testosterone making me have to clear the chamber more than a couple of times a week even when I'm not dating or otherwise getting laid on a semi-regular basis are behind me, lol). I fapped to Malignant. And kind of hated myself for doing it... o_O

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11 users

Clemfand11

Registered
Jun 27, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Hey everyone,

are there any games that have chubby/ big ass Loli's in it? "but I'm the bad guy" is a great example of what I'm looking for.

I'm surprised I haven't come across more but early days in searching.

Any help or advice very welcome!

Reactions: 1 users

AnonAndOn

Registered
Lewd
Sep 16, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
I recommend also Experimental. awesome VN.
Seconding this. I think somethinh like The Guardian has better scenes and Proud Father is just the better VN period, but I like my games to be explicit. Not just "Oh yeah, I'm fucking your [user input]-year-old pussy!". I need my trigger words damn it! DubyaDee and ShinyDevon at least has me covered here even though Experimentai is bit of a mess structurally. Rational Chaos is also showing promise for me.

Reactions: 1 user

JFYuga

Registered
May 30, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
I'd suggest this one. I haven't gotten too far but the main girl fits the description pretty well.

• Heart

ejectitembrilliance

Registered
Lewd
Aug 6, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
It`s not loli but close to it - and sadly don`t remember the name of the game, but you are psychologist and have female friend with a family, assistant and two young girl friends who owns the coffee shop. the way you can corrupt those girls is just amazing. Also female friend daughter corruption done pretty well. If someone could help with a name of the game I would appreciate a lot.
Sound a lot like False Hero

• Heart
Reactions: 2 users

Emi

やればなんでもできる!
Registered
Lewd
May 22, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
i think most of the long length games are the grind type (sure you can avoid it with cheat mods) but i really enjoyed V.I.R.T.U.E and a wife and a mother (played it 2 times as loyal wife path /filthy path without cheat or seeing walkthrough

in my opinion seeing a better models and graphic will let me enjoy the story more ..of course it vary from games from 3 years ago and this year games at developers are trying hard to get their games as lengthy as possible
not to mention remaking the stories with better designs and charachters
thank you for reading my opinion
Rebirth isn't really a grind fest, but then you'd need to be into vampires lol

Akeymu

Registered
Lewd
Sep 11, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
real good titles for me, that are around or at 10+ hours (inluding multi playthroughs) have been:
City of broken Dreamers
Blackheart hotel, The Guardian, Secret of whispering pines, and Personal Assistant: black heart edition( hotel, guard, and secret are at/around 10+ hours of content plus have a shared universe/story line at points so its a great read generally switching between the 3, recommend PA last as its story comes way later in the series)
away from home
between salvation and the abyss
Karlsons Gambit
Halfway House
Life of Desmond
Long road Home
Lukes way
Lunars Chosen
Midlife Crisis
Photo Hunt
Power Vacuum
Summer with Mia and Returning to Mia
Savior
Simple Days
The Roommate
Triple Ex
Twisted World
Always Fan
Area 69
Bad Hero
A town Uncovered
Blackmailing the Family
Defending Lydia Collier
Fetish Locator (3parts)
Friends in Need
Lewd Town Adventures
Restore her Career
Rick and Morty: Another way Home
Sinful Delicacies (2 parts)
SpaceCorps XXX
Summer time Saga
The Tyrant
The Visit
Deviant Anamolies

FineShadows

Registered
Lewd
Sep 25, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
I'd suggest the Love of Magic. Fun game, long, it has 3 books with multiple acts to it, and the renders and animations are beautiful. The game playtime if you do the side content is easily 50 hours. The story is incredibly well-written as well. One of my favorite AVNs by far.

Attachments

• bella.gif
    bella.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 5

caviv44600

Registered
May 5, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Young Again had promise (though not strictly loli) but then the dev put her on a fitness plan and she turned generic. Definitely need more chubby girls in games.

milfman

Registered
Feb 18, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
thank you so much boys and girls posting your favorite big games
there are some great games here i really enjoyed based on your recommendations

heck even i went back and played melody again (this time i didnt want to go to melody route so i got the aunt ending )

and maybe tonight i ll start the big brother games i did remember they were few remakes and im
not sure i played which one but for some reason i got bored of spying :ROFLMAO:

so i think this time i ll go for ann (the hotest milf in my opinion ) and without eric NTR screwing my ladies heheh )

this thread is AWESOME(y)

Drak55

Registered
Lewd
Feb 6, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Looking for games where the Male MC uses young boy's.
Please don't judge.
Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, please move if needed.

Mr. Tearson

True Freedom is the Art of Creation
Staff member
Game Uploader
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Looking for games where the Male MC uses young boy's.
Please don't judge.
Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, please move if needed.
You should be able to use tags to search for what you desire.
Click on the Search bar
You must be registered to see attachments

It should pop up with "Advanced Search" or "Advanced..."

Then you click on it and then you click on "Search tags"

Then you should be able to type in what you want.

I hope this helps in some ways. Although, when I clicked on it with those 4 tags together, I got nothing in the search list.

Also, there'll always be judgement thrown. So just be yourself and enjoy it, regardless of what others say. Unless they are trash talking, then report them and we'll take care of it.

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Apr 23, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 2
you can also go into the games and exclusive section to filter with tags.

Drak55

Registered
Lewd
Feb 6, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Thanks. I played "But I'm The Bad Guy" the other day, great game had some good scenes but gotta wait for the next update now.

94-kun

Registered
Lewd
May 1, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Usually many incest VNs (some of which that I played before) contain a father (that you play as) who would make love with not only his wife but also his daughters as well (either teens and/or preteens).
However, I really want to know if any VNs have not only what I mentioned but also the one thing that's completely missing: his own sons. Yes, the father character would be bi to make love with his wife, daughters and sons and no, it would not contain NTR whatsoever. Instead, the entire family would be sharing with each other. (Both NTR and sharing are completely different kinks).

Back
Top Bottom