Game Recommendations & Identification

monkeytrouble

Registered
Mar 15, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Hi,

just wondering what you all recommend for games that have long length, like gameplay that lasts longer than 10 hours. Not fussed if its not completed i just want to get lost in a good visual novel
There are some very long, story orriented JP VNs with varying degrees of sexual content and english fan patches (and more recently official ones). Depending on what you're after in your VN, such as particular fetishes, art styles or interactive components you should be able to get a list of plenty old and newer games. Saya is a fun one that isnt too long if you enjoy psychological horror and lolis, I'll do a deeper dive if you provide a bit more info ^^

milfman

Registered
Feb 18, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
i think most of the long length games are the grind type (sure you can avoid it with cheat mods) but i really enjoyed V.I.R.T.U.E and a wife and a mother (played it 2 times as loyal wife path /filthy path without cheat or seeing walkthrough

in my opinion seeing a better models and graphic will let me enjoy the story more ..of course it vary from games from 3 years ago and this year games at developers are trying hard to get their games as lengthy as possible
not to mention remaking the stories with better designs and charachters
thank you for reading my opinion

Myuhinny

Aug 6, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 user

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Administrator
Game Developer
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Lewd
Apr 23, 2022
Threads
Website
subscribestar.adult
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Oh god no I loved DMD till chapter 3 then it went to trash IMO. Next question is what kinda of genres are you interested in? That also helps find the right kind of novels so people don't point you to one you would rather avoid.

Reactions: 2 users

Darkrift411

Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Oh god no I loved DMD till chapter 3 then it went to trash IMO. Next question is what kinda of genres are you interested in? That also helps find the right kind of novels so people don't point you to one you would rather avoid.
Yeah... If you stop at the end of CH2 and just pretend they rode off into the sunset to live happily ever after, then DMD is a great game. It was also my first. It popped my VN and my Incest cherries at the same time. But starting in CH3.... fuck that shit. 0/10 in my book. He completely fucking ruined it and I refuse to touch his games ever again.

Reactions: 2 users

Myuhinny

Aug 6, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
I played DMD just for the girls. Cassandra - Elena - Jennifer - Margo - Olivia - Georgia and let the daughter do whatever she wanted with them. The one I was the most interested in was Cassandra and she asked the MC if it was alright if she went after her as she has the hots for the daughter and he said yes. There were some hot ass scenes of her starting to seduce the daughter and then the MC appears or something and Cassandra decides if she's going to do anything with the daughter the MC has to be involved so she gets the MC involved and any and all excitement I had died as soon as she brought that horse cocked loser into the scene and I just spammed past it as I have already seen that horse cock fucking enough already.

exobite

Registered
Lewd
May 8, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
I was wondering if there are and VR games with loli's and if can we get them posted for PC?
I know there are somethings you can do with Virt-U-Mate but I'm not sure how to work it.

Myuhinny

Aug 6, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
The description of the game in the link I have is very outdated.
Dean's a bot so whatever they post is grabbed from the place that they grabbed the files from and the uploaders that upload stuff don't always pay attention to stuff. Like the game becoming a trap is wrong in a lot of download places as it's name was changed a while back to becoming a femboy but many still list the game name wrong.

Plaugey

Registered
Lewd
Jul 27, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
I'm not sure if you found it on not, but that sounds a lot like HS Tutor, maybe..? by TK8000
https://lewdcorner.com/threads/hs-tutor-version-0-14-0-tk8000.2221/Check it out, if you haven't played it anyways, it's pretty good along with his other games as well.

P.S. The description of the game in the link I have is very outdated. There's quite a bit of stuff in the game now. ;)
I have played that one recently and it was not it. Thinking back on to the game the idol girl was a shock to me because there was nothing that would have lead me to think that a character like that would be added. All the other girls were older and presented as I think later high school or in college. Thanks for the recommendation and the help with it.

Tico7533on

Registered
Lewd
May 20, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
I hope the LewdCorner community can help me with this one, as I only have the C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy location, to give me a little bit to go on, but not much luck so far. I had an external HDD fail on me fairly recently, and lost at least 50-100 games there. And while I had started to move my most liked games over to its final location, I was far from being done with the job, when that HDD gave up, as I was trying to weed out the unwanted titles in the process, and I first started playing in 2021. So suffice to say, there was a lot of ground to cover, and that HDD fail was most unwelcome in terms of timing, not to mention everything else I lost when it happened, almost a Terabyte of data in total with the games.

But, and I wanna be clear from the start, just in case, so you who are reading this have full disclosure. There is a small chance that my brain has merged two games together, as it's pretty much impossible to keep track of a total of almost 300 games, that I've played since the start in 2021, and what their names and storylines are, but (most of) my favourites are still with me. But as far as I can remember, the game or games, if it's two games we're talking about, I had either just started playing, or the game itself was in its early stages of development. But here's what I remember, and I will also describe how certain I am about the "correctness" of my memories of the details I bring forward here.

1. The game had a character in it called "Lord Inscetus" or something very close to that, and a play on the word 'Incest' as that's a tag in the game. Practically positive (absolutely sure) about this detail, but not sure on how the character's name was spelled on the screen, but the name itself, almost 100 % sure about that, spelling aside.

2. The MC had a scene where he was at a spooky old church/graveyard, where, if my memory serves right, he witnessed a woman being killed, in a gruesome way. And another possible detail about that scene, is that she was if not kidnapped, brought there against her will, because she knew the man (?) who killed her, and it was kinda like her punishment for talking to the MC about their cult, but I might be wrong about some of these details, though. And I believe also that the game started with a girl having a leg (maybe other limbs too?) cut off by her attacker, but still fighting for her life and crawling away after her initial attack, in the hopes of at least survive, but to no avail. So I think it's safe to say that the game probably has a 'Horror' and a 'Graphic violence' tag, in addition to the 'Incest' one.

3. The MC's intro/narration during the start and setup of the game, talks about the MC having a priest for a (best?) friend, and he was named, but I don't remember that detail, though. But it was "Father + surname" something. And if it's still the same game we're talking about, because this is the point where my memory is starting to be a little bit less reliable, I think the priest supposedly had two daughters, and I remember thinking to myself that if he was a catholic priest, how can he have children, as catholic priests can't get married? So they would have to be illegitimate children, (and bastards, meaning children born out of wedlock) that he fathered without the church's knowledge or blessing. And at that point, when a later scene showed "Lord Inscetus" talking to what I think was a daughter of his, as I believe he also had two daughters, thinking that the priest maybe in fact was "Lord Inscetus", and I believe that's where my version of the game ended, with Lord Inscetus talking to his cult follower/daughter about the MC, and what was in store for him in the near future, sort of in a cliffhanger style ending.

4. And if it's all one and the same game, it also casts some doubts about that very thing, as Lord Inscetus' character doesn't match a psycho killer, but he was a weirdo and a pervert with an incest kink, so maybe there's two different cults, or two different games? But here's my last main detail, pretty sure about the detail itself, but nof sure if this was part of the game with Lord Inscetus in it, or a different game altogether. The MC had an ability or power if you will, to see the last moments of a person's life after they were dead, by touching them, and was therefore occasionally brought in to help law enforcement with gruesome and particularly difficult cases, and in one segment, he is working with such an agency, and one of the team members is killed almost exatcly like the girl in the beginning of the game, and it was someone he knew (a guy), from having worked with him in the past. And one of his legs, was cut off too.

5. And finally some details I'm not sure about at all, but will include them anyway, in case they are from the game with Lord Inscetus, and/or to help to identify the possible second game. I really thought the game I was looking for, was by either ICSTOR, ICCreations, or Inceton, simply because there's a character called "Lord Inscetus" in the game, as a possible referance to the dev/creator themself, as at least two of these three, have made the 'Incest' tag their brand almost eclusively, and it's what they're known for, incest games. Secondly, the graveyard scene was gruesome, and by looking at these three devs, it doesn't seem to fit the type of games they make, it's more similar to Seath Black/Blackheart games, in that regard, but if I remember correctly, my research didn't match him either, unfortunately. But the reason I mentioned the graveyard scene again, is because if my memory of that scene is true, then the game had sound effects, most noticeable in that scene, with the MC running away from the terrible sight, and breathing heavily as he's trying to get back home unscathed.

And I could add a couple of more details, but I've rambled on long enough, and the details could even cause more confusion than help, not to mention the fact that it's hard to recap the details of a game I most likely lost in that HDD fail, when I don't even remember the game title, or names of any other (side) characters. And also the fact that we rely on things to work, not only because this drive was only two years old, but still outside the warranty period, when the fail happened. But we also rely on these devices as a second memory, and as long as they work, they keep track of things for us, and remember them, so we don't have to. And I had a first warning, when I was getting closer to the drive being full, by an error message saying 'File system error", but ran the suggested routine, and everything was fine, and seemed to work ok. But had I known that it would later fail, I would have moved more swiftly on transferring my games, but as the saying goes, hindsight is always 20/20, and it is what it is. And suffice to say, never buying a Seagate drive again, had heard they weren't any good, but it was what I could afford at the time, and maybe I should have listened to those voices on the internet, saying that Seagate drives were bad quality drives.

But anyway, as I said, I've rambled on long enough. And I hope that someone here, knows the game I'm looking for, and can point me in the right direction. And thanks for taking the time to read all of this, and thanks in advance, if you're the one who helps me find this game, as it left on a cliffhanger, and if it's not abandoned, should have updated at least a couple of times since I played it. And I really wanna see where the story goes, even though I typically steer away from dark games, horror games, or games with brutal violence in them. Oh, and I should have a couple of screenshots from the game, but I've only been able to find ONE pic, and that particular pic, isn't very telling, either. But if I find the other screenshots from it, I will update this post, but I really hope that won't be necessary, as I would literally have to go through a metric fuckton of screenshots, and if I go too fast, I might still miss it. So that is my least favourite option, and I really hope someone out there, knows EXACTLY what game it is, and comes through for me.

(Full disclosure 2: Yes, this is a copy/paste of my post on the other place, so no need to make a thing of that, I'm simply casting a net as wide as possible, in the hopes of catching the proverbial fish, in this case finding this game again, as I would like to continue playing it.)

Update:

Here's a screenshot I took back then, that I believe is from the game in question, but I could be completely wrong on that, just to be perfectly clear. But if I am right though, it's from the end scene cliffhanger, with "Lord Inscetus" in his secret lair, talking to his followers about the MC's future.

Attachments

• Screenshot_83436.jpg
    Screenshot_83436.jpg
    567.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

DaveSan

Registered
Mar 28, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
To help narrow this down:
What sort of graphics we talking about here, is it Koikatsu or is it the other 3D sort of graphics you'd expect / see from like Blackheart which you mentioned. (Not sure what that engine is called)

Tico7533on

Registered
Lewd
May 20, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
To help narrow this down:
What sort of graphics we talking about here, is it Koikatsu or is it the other 3D sort of graphics you'd expect / see from like Blackheart which you mentioned. (Not sure what that engine is called)

Yeah, the typical classic Ren'Py game look, and definitely not koikatsu or Honey Select, which have a more cartoon like look, while still being 3D, don't know about Koikatsu though, as I haven't played any Koikatsu game, I think. But I guess the game I'm looking for is Daz 3D and Ren'Py in combo with eachother? But yeah, pretty sure it was a Ren'Py game in 3D, most likely Daz, but I'm hardly an expert on this. I'm still fairly sure those other artstyles, are too different to be confused with it, though. Hope that helps a bit more.

Edit:
There's always the chance that I could be wrong, but I believe this screenshot I took back then, is from the game, but like I said, it's not telling me much.

Attachments

• Screenshot_83436.jpg
    Screenshot_83436.jpg
    567.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Tico7533on

Registered
Lewd
May 20, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Is it Ravenous - Game link
You must be registered to see attachments
I initially thought it was, but I have that game, and from what I saw while fastforwarding the entire game, so it is possible that I missed it, but the artstyle doesn't match the pic I just posted, and I couldn't see no Lord Inscetus there. But I was going through it pretty fast, just to confirm or move on, but from my original playthrough of it, I can't remember the MC having any abilities, or powers, or the game having sound effects, but I'll check again. And thanks regardless, but as far as I can see, it's not Ravenous from the looks of it, but I'll check again. And please read the original thread starter post, despite it being long, in case you missed any details which might help to confirm or exclude certain games.

Myuhinny

Aug 6, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Last edited:

Nastastic

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Sep 26, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Yeah, the game with the graphic violence is something else but most of what you're describing fits The Two Sides of Love (the priest, the sex cult, etc.).

Back
Top Bottom