Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Oct 5, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
The only sandbox game I've ever enjoyed playing all of the way through is Mist. Minimum grind, linear and great story. The sex scenes were pretty good too.

Reactions: 1 user

Tychondrius

Registered
Lewd
Mar 20, 2023
LC COIN
Both are excellent choices, i would add:
Long Live the Princess
What a Legend
Power Vacuum (even though you're inside your house most of the time)

Forrest

Registered
Lewd
Mar 1, 2023
LC COIN
purity sin gaming on youtube has a patreon to watch her play uncesored h games or ya could watch censored on her channel

ukalias

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Sep 19, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I would say Mythic Manor and The headmaster are also great sandbox

BrocktonOToole

Registered
Lewd
May 2, 2024
LC COIN
There's one in My Cute Roommate. That game wasn't bad. I never played the sequel, though. Anybody know if it was any good?

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
What's oyakodon?
Doing a mother and her daughter at the same time (but it can also be used for any parent-child threesome).
It's not necessarily incest, because the two don't have to do anything to each other for it to be a oyakodon.

It's a reference to a japanese dish. From Wikipedia:
Oyakodon (親子丼), literally "parent-and-child donburi", is a donburi, or Japanese rice bowl dish, in which chicken, egg, sliced scallion (or sometimes regular onions), and other ingredients are all simmered together in a kind of soup that is made with soy sauce and stock, and then served on top of a large bowl of rice. The name of the dish is a poetic reflection of both chicken and egg being used in the dish.

shimi

Just a totally normal person here
Registered
Lewd
Feb 27, 2023
LC COIN
Doing a mother and her daughter at the same time (but it can also be used for any parent-child threesome).
It's not necessarily incest, because the two don't have to do anything to each other for it to be a oyakodon.

It's a reference to a japanese dish. From Wikipedia:
I love me some donburi

djky

Registered
Lewd
May 28, 2023
LC COIN
seconded on the peasant quest game id, the only result i could find was a text based game which is definitely not it

Back
Top Bottom