Game Recommendations & Identification

SpecularGoodness

Registered
Lewd
Jun 19, 2022
LC COIN
I'm looking to see what people can recommend me. i mainly play B/S, U/N, Cousin/Cousin or F/D games.
Here are some of the most recent games I've played; Radiant, SSP, Bad Memories, A Familiar venture, Areas of Grey, Parental Love, Lost at Birth, Pill King , My Dorm and Summer Story.

preferably games with animations but opened to playing games that don't.

what games would you suggest and what do you enjoy about them?

thanks in advance

anon12

Registered
Lewd
Jul 28, 2023
LC COIN
little man remake
Sorry I forgot mention, it would better if mc has avg or at least believable dick size according his height or body structure.. I have tried little man remake, Urban X life , After the fire etc... These game are very similar but the biggest turn off is MC is refrenced as adult and he has massive dick for his height . That broke that immersion or illusion that he is an teenage boy or shota...

Wankdorf

Registered
Lewd
Apr 26, 2024
LC COIN
Hmm...

Insexual Awakening 1
Insexual Awakening 2
My game which is in the GIF. Yours Truly, Me.
Uh... You pretty much named all I could think of. Haha. Not sure about age, though. The three games I listed above is at the top of my head and they look more like Shotas. But all three has Shota MCs.
I second Insexual Awakening. It's a nice litttle game. Technically not the very best but worth a playthrough.

valenvaryon

Registered
Lewd
Oct 3, 2023
LC COIN
Definitely seconding (thirding?) Power Vacuum. Genuinely clever writing and such a fun overall tone to the game.

3YoV is pretty goofy, from that gross little demon sidekick to the agency of virgin superheroes.

SpaceCorps XXX as well, same kind of vibe as 3YoV but in space. MC is a huge simpleton which leads to some pretty funny interactions.
I'm gonna double down on SpaceCorps XXX. It's absolutely bonkers, in so many different directions.

anon12

Registered
Lewd
Jul 28, 2023
LC COIN
I second Insexual Awakening. It's a nice litttle game. Technically not the very best but worth a playthrough.
I have played that game, I liked it even though I hate koitatsu models.. The mother son route was pretty wholesome and hot ngl.. Those you who have no problem with koitatsu should definitely give it a try...

Wankdorf

Registered
Lewd
Apr 26, 2024
LC COIN
I have played that game, I liked it even though I hate koitatsu models.. The mother son route was pretty wholesome and hot ngl.. Those you who have no problem with koitatsu should definitely give it a try...
In my opinion, if I really like a game, I can look past the art style when I am in the flow. But yes, usually Koikatsu is not my thing either.

A friend of mine refuses to play games which are drawn in comic-style and he is missing out on so many good games because of this. It is better to not be too narrowminded and evaluate things after playing the game for a while at least.

Reactions: 1 users

anon12

Registered
Lewd
Jul 28, 2023
LC COIN
In my opinion, if I really like a game, I can look past the art style when I am in the flow. But yes, usually Koikatsu is not my thing either.

A friend of mine refuses to play games which are drawn in comic-style and he is missing out on so many good games because of this. It is better to not be too narrowminded and evaluate things after playing the game for a while at least.
I agree with ya, well but I can't do anything if those plastic looking model aren't turning me on.. Same can be said for Honey Select too...

Reactions: 1 user

BakaChan

INCEST SUPREMACY
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Jun 18, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 3
i recently started Hot sands of antarctica its pretty good.... it has rare *mom teach sex* thing in it.... pretty hot. and also Desert Stalker didn't played yet . DMD, Midlife crisis try these F/D before moving to others.
B/S is so common jus search it with Incest tag and sort by review or views.

i_patchy

Registered
Lewd
Mar 21, 2023
LC COIN
why? It's one of those games where I thought the prison plot was interesting and where there was femdom
- fairly sure that KG is not the kind of game that OP expects to be recommended to him. Non of the games he listed have femdom, and KG is all about femdom and male humiliation. Incestous relations are secondary if not tertiary there. Its a cool game thou.:cool:

FoamBottle25

Registered
Lewd
Feb 3, 2024
LC COIN
ahh.. i see. You got the option to be a dom there though iirc
- fairly sure that KG is not the kind of game that OP expects to be recommended to him. Non of the games he listed have femdom, and KG is all about femdom and male humiliation. Incestous relations are secondary if not tertiary there. Its a cool game thou.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom