Game Recommendations & Identification

zaidblain

Registered
Feb 26, 2023
LC COIN
Ideally girls peeing in random spots like on the floor, in bed, etc. If the game also has footjobs, and stockings it would be exactly what I need.

Or girls peeing drunk, getting used drunk.

I've already played:
- Fetish Locator (lots of content unfortunately just with two characters)
- Whore of Thrones
- The Guardian
- Lots of others with one or two pee scenes

edit: Looking for DAZ/western

Last edited:

ukalias

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Sep 19, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I think sisterly lust has a few pee scenes (later on in the game if I remember right)

Reactions: 1 user

s32p

The Sex Defender
Registered
Lewd
Apr 30, 2024
LC COIN
recently tried Musume Seikatsu or Life with my Daughter but I had to torrent it to get an uncensored English version. I don't think it's on this site but idk cause I'm not member+ yet

edit: you "help" the girl pee

Loyo

Registered
Lewd
Oct 1, 2023
LC COIN
recently tried Musume Seikatsu or Life with my Daughter but I had to torrent it to get an uncensored English version. I don't think it's on this site but idk cause I'm not member+ yet

Neither appear on the Game+ section

marsHm311oW

Registered
Jan 13, 2024
LC COIN
There are a few good ones but all of them are abandoned or ongoing for years without any noticeable content. There is currently just one completed BB game so far: (search for big brother mod the Smirniy)
It uses the images until 0.13 and adds alot additional content but only after you throw out eric.

zaidblain

Registered
Feb 26, 2023
LC COIN

I should have specified, DAZ

s32p

The Sex Defender
Registered
Lewd
Apr 30, 2024
LC COIN
Neither appear on the Game+ section
figured, it was short but good if you're into that stuff. It has L***, sleep, pee, incest, and corruption. you can choose to show the girl naked off to a fat store clerk and delivery person if you want

Reactions: 1 users

Loyo

Registered
Lewd
Oct 1, 2023
LC COIN
figured, it was short but good if you're into that stuff. It has L***, sleep, pee, incest, and corruption. you can choose to show the girl naked off to a fat store clerk and delivery person if you want

Care to share where you got it from? I'd like to try it.

s32p

The Sex Defender
Registered
Lewd
Apr 30, 2024
LC COIN
Care to share where you got it from? I'd like to try it.
I don't think I'm allowed to link it here but it's on a site called fapforfun(dot)net. search for Life With My Daughter and there is a link to the torrent

• Heart
Reactions: 1 user

ukalias

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Sep 19, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Oh, I should mention you'll need a japanese locale emulator to run it, otherwise it won't launch at all
I remember learning about that when trying to play japanese VN and failing lol.

s32p

The Sex Defender
Registered
Lewd
Apr 30, 2024
LC COIN
I remember learning about that when trying to play japanese VN and failing lol.
It's pretty simple, I just downloaded , installed and ran it on default settings, then right clicked the game.exe, hit more options, and selected locale emulator > run in japanese

ukalias

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Sep 19, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
It's pretty simple, I just downloaded , installed and ran it on default settings, then right clicked the game.exe, hit more options, and selected locale emulator > run in japanese
I know that now, I didn't know about it many years ago

SpecularGoodness

Registered
Lewd
Jun 19, 2022
LC COIN
thanks for the suggestions so far. i'll have to look into some of these games. i think i remember playing midlife crisis when it was around v14. what's the progress like after i'd assume at least 9-10 updates?

@FoamBottle25 never heard of Karlsson's Gambit is there much content, I am willing to try something new after all i did make this thread for suggestions.:)

@yibifi2784 once in a lifetime i have seen pop up in other threads, i might have to give it a whirl.

Dessert Stalker sounds like an interesting game based on the title name, I'll have to take a look. DMD i played up until maybe chapter 3 and got swamped playing some of the games i mentioned.

@BakaChan Hot Sands of Antarctica is there a lot of content in it?

Back
Top Bottom