Theme editor

Do you take porn games seriously?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ArtoriasABW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 263
  • Views Views 9K

Do you take porn games seriously?


  • Total voters
    222
I gravitate towards more silly and over the top games, but I did care a bit when I played Dating my Daughter - I think the longevity and commitment contributed.

I’ll add that I care enough to not want to hurt/abuse/blackmail etc any of the LIs - it feels wrong to me, so I always choose romance/love paths.
 
Interesting - never heard of that one. What made it worth caring about?
its a game that looks extremly similar to MiSide so for me it looks more like a legit story game compared to normal and I started caring a tiny bit of the decisions I take about the main girl in the game because after a while u can go down a love and a corruption path
 
I definitely go into most games not caring and not necessarily trying to. There are some settings that require a certain minimal amount of care to find them interesting or hot, but for the most part, I get caught off guard when I suddenly find myself invested in the story or any of the characters. On a rare few occasions, I've found myself just reading the dialogue, wanting to know what's going to happen next and not just skimming until the sex starts.
 
Back
Top Bottom