Yeah, it was only temporary. I made sure to take a little more time browsing and it eventually moved. I appreciate the support, though.Yes, slowly down and engaging with the threads is the best thing! It's also more fun that way!
Let me know if that persists.
You mean the ones apart from the coin costs?How to get the requirements for members+ done quickly ?
Thank You , I will try reading slowlyYou mean the ones apart from the coin costs?
There is no real fast way. Everything comes on it's own, the "trust" won't be explained by the admin and so only the "reading" is very opaque.
For that you need to take your time while browsing threads. The default reading speed of most user is faster than the system recognizes your time spend. So take your time on threads, read slower, react more and maybe reply.
I found scrolling back and following the chain sometimes helps.Thank You , I will try reading slowly
Oh . I will try that toooI found scrolling back and following the chain sometimes helps.
A reply is the same as a post or comment, no difference. And the length makes no difference.How much does replying give activity score? Is it vary from how long the post is or do you need to put something on the post to get the maximum value out of it?
I already had mem+ from before, but my read score was still a little low. This is what I did to push that up.I found scrolling back and following the chain sometimes helps.
I can't say with the new system, under the old system you could get it within a couple days.Only "wait" for me was the 7 days......no idea why this is really even hard?
It's usually feels more difficutl for people who don't necessarily comment, post, etc frequently, and are used to being lurkers.Only "wait" for me was the 7 days......no idea why this is really even hard?
The coin system was there before those activity targets got implemented and there are more things you can buy with the coins than just Members+.I don't get it, why do we need the coins isn't it just about completing the activity targets?
Right, I see how I need the coins now that I completed the targets. I landed with 51 coins though.The coin system was there before those activity targets got implemented and there are more things you can buy with the coins than just Members+.
Also the moment you completed the activity targets you should already have enough coins to buy the rank, so this shouldn't even be an issue.