Bonjour

  • Thread starter Thread starter poirion
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 261

poirion

Lewd
Registered
Joined
Nov 15, 2025
Messages
30
LewdCoins
⚡340
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
‎10 Months of Service‎
Bonjour.
Je suis nouveau sur ce site.

J'ai joué à Desert Stalker et Dating My Daugther les 4 chapitres. - Pas fini le 4 dont la traduction s'arrête à Seaside.

Je cherche des jeux équivalant durables mais je suis perdu dans les forum car je ne comprend l'anglais qu'avec Deepl et Google donc pas top.

Merci de m'accueillier et de m'aider.

-------------Deepl---------

Hello.

I'm new to this site.

I've played Desert Stalker and Dating My Daughter, all four chapters.

I'm looking for similar games that are long-lasting, but I'm lost in the forums because I only understand English with Deepl and Google, so it's not great.

Thank you for welcoming me and helping me.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom