Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Not really unless she has a firm body, big non saggy tits, and doesn't look like she belongs in a old home then maybe.

barbarella2021

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jun 20, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
"Speak not the devil, lest he appear"
Do you see what your "innocent" discussion has summoned to our door?

https://lewdcorner.com/threads/granny-sex-love-demo-pphilosophy.10898/

Observe (or not) and weep (or just groan) for the tragedy that has befallen our formerly pure, peaceful, haven.

Seriously, be warned and be ready. Do not have anything in your mouth... especially cottage cheese.
Not precisely what I had in mind.... ;-p. Well, I'm going to have to eat my words, or rather the MC is going to have to eat them...

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Arclight0

Registered
Jun 11, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Granny/GILF content is underrated (ofc I'm not talking nursing home granny) but an significantly older woman with some curves on her is always appreciated

Twisted Wrist

Registered
May 28, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
I haven't seen GILFs often in games and try to avoid em, but Insexual Awakening's grandma could get it for sure

Tosser

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Feb 2, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I'll tolerate it in a VN like "My Dorm", but I'm not a fan of it. If that's the main thrust of the VN, then it won't go on my list.

At my age, that's my current dating pool - why would I want that to be my fantasy pool, too? :LOL:

conzibald

Always willing to put a bun in your oven
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Apr 28, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
doesnt seem i have shouted my opinion here yet so here goes.
You must be registered to see attachments

• Haha

LoreMaster34

Registered
Nov 12, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
My gut reaction is absolutely not but there are definitely a couple of times its been done so well I couldn't help but love it. NLT Games has utilized it very well in more than one of their games so anyone here who said yes should definitely check them out

-Wyrm-

"Friendly" Misanthrope
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 28, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
ewww grannies
What? You don't like the idea of re-purposing the feather duster to clean out the cobwebs? (if you don't have a feather duster... what are you doing here?)
It would definitely make your list of "Top 10 Most Memorable Experiences" (even if you try to forget it).

Look at it this way; It's just premature necrophilia... or severe procrastination on hebephilia.

-

spacez

Registered
Lewd
Feb 14, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
If the granny is hot why not. Funny thing is the one where she is (Grandmas House) the dev isn't even adding action for her. :rolleyes:

Lenrimnellac

Registered
Lewd
Jun 9, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
MILF why not But grannies... No thanks. And I guess I am not the only one when you read the reactions to a Granny game (I don't remember the name).

Back
Top Bottom