Theme editor

POLL - Blood When Taking Virginity?

Do you prefer to see blood when taking a girl's virginity in a VN?

  • Yes (Always)

  • Yes (But Make It Avoidable/Optional)

  • No


Results are only viewable after voting.
No. I also just don't personally like virgin scenes in games since it's the same dialog every time.
 
I like to have the option -- but the idea of 'virginity' in an AVN is always a bit awkward I think from a storytelling perspective.

Not so much if it's more of a dating sim, and there's build up to it, but when it's a harem style 'every female wants to bang the MC 2 secs after meeting them' it just never makes sense to me. You gonna tell me 11 women gonna hold on to their virginity for 18-21+ years just to give it up willy nilly out of the blue? lol

At that point blood no longer adds to the immersion, because it's not logical they are all 'virgins' anyway.
 
If it make sense in the story that she is a virgin, then yes I am fine with seeing it. But it is not like there has to be. What I don't like is when the girl is confirmed to be a virgin and there is not explanation has to why there is not blood. Because there could be a lot of reason why I virgin won´t loose blood on her first sexual intercourse. But if you don't tell me why, I am just gonna think something is off with the realism of the scene.
 
Not big on blood in general, but for as often as this happens I think it's better to include it.
 
If it's optional, I'll turn it off. There are other bodily fluids to be had, blood isn't one of them for me.
 
I feel like its fine when optional. sometimes integrates into the story in interesting ways
 
i have never understood being into blood specifically not that it ruins it or anything.
 
Back
Top Bottom