barbarella2021

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jun 20, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I actually really enjoy GILF characters, but only if they are interacting romantically with younger ladies. I find the thought of a 60 year old woman and a 20 year old incredibly hot.

Reactions: 1 user

Deco

Registered
Lewd
Feb 8, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
I'm into, specially when there's no some jungle fluff on her pussy! I like it smooth

nong343

Registered
Mar 12, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Honestly, it depends on the looks for me. Age doesn't really matter as they look...'fit enough to do the deed' is the most polite way I can think of saying it.

Uninvited Gues

Registered
Lewd
Jun 7, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
If they look as old as the supposed age intends ... hard pass for me.
And if they look way younger, well it's not a gilf anymore.

Chthonian

Registered
Lewd
Sep 3, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
If they look as old as the supposed age intends ... hard pass for me.
And if they look way younger, well it's not a gilf anymore.
If they got knocked up at 18 and their kid got knocked up at 18 and then waited 18 years you would have a character around 55 accounting for pregnancy time.
If you go 16,16, and make the MC a shota it would be around the age of a milf/cougar.

Uninvited Gues

Registered
Lewd
Jun 7, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
If they got knocked up at 18 and their kid got knocked up at 18 and then waited 18 years you would have a character around 55 accounting for pregnancy time.
If you go 16,16, and make the MC a shota it would be around the age of a milf/cougar.
Fair enough, but that would be far away from the situation or style the thread opener asked for.
If the granny looks like a granny, I didn't want to let the MC stick anything into her (same for me in RL)
and if the grandma is supposed to be around 50 and has good genes ... I wouldn't call her gilf, even if she technically is one.

LUVGAMZ23

Registered
Lewd
Mar 1, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Not even a little bit. I'm one of the few that are ok that MILFs / Moms look 30 yet the latter have a 20 Year Old son. Just cuz I'm an old fuck doesn't mean I can't appreciate young beauty.

sincinbearcity

Registered
Lewd
May 1, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
I usually skip granny content, but can stand it sometimes. Scat and obese content I always skip. I can pretty much handle most other tags.

barbarella2021

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jun 20, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Blackmailing the Family has a huge amount of GILF content, and/but they all look their age for real.

magicace

Registered
Lewd
Nov 18, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Generally speaking, this isn't my thing, unless they're a younger granny (more MILF than GILF)

-Wyrm-

"Friendly" Misanthrope
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 28, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I actually really enjoy GILF characters, but only if they are interacting romantically with younger ladies. I find the thought of a 60 year old woman and a 20 year old incredibly hot.

"Speak not the devil, lest he appear"
Do you see what your "innocent" discussion has summoned to our door?

https://lewdcorner.com/threads/granny-sex-love-demo-pphilosophy.10898/

Observe (or not) and weep (or just groan) for the tragedy that has befallen our formerly pure, peaceful, haven.

Seriously, be warned and be ready. Do not have anything in your mouth... especially cottage cheese.

• Haha
Back
Top Bottom