Underlord
The Chosen Lord of Coins Dark Lord of the Sith
Prestige 6
Prestige 5
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
Lewd
Registered
1/3
3 Years of Service
I just woke up by that time....so I had to have my garlic rice, bacon, egg and a hashbrown.You got hungry?It's food for the soul.
Most games I play never gets updated so I am just here staring at last update with nothing.I'm fine thanks, I don't have as much spare time as I used to have.
You must be registered to see attachments
Yeah....I was going to get a better one with the eye eyebrow and the blush but I got lazy and put it onhold...learned from AVN devs you can put things onhold forever.You already have the face details in a separate file to add it faster to any new image I assume?
You must be registered to see attachments
Attachments
You must be registered for see attachments list