Theme editor

Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 175K
  • Views Views 7M
When did I become bonky?

I guess I'll embrace it!

You must be registered to see attachments
Uhhhh... Never? You're Raccoonus Maximus. Not house spouse Bonki. :p
I uhh, just didn't have a evil version of a raccoon pet.
 
Conzibald naked on a bear skin rug
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
I don't get the rules. Is this not considered nudity?


Then is this allowed?

Or this? There's no nudity here.
Who fucks a shit about the rules? If it's against them then it will get flagged by mods and you get banned. Otherwise it's just good ol' fashioned fun; excluding that last one. That shit is nauseating.

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Conzibald naked on a bear skin rug
You must be registered to see attachments
a woman in a fur coat says my eyes my eyes
 
Why do I feel like I've seen that background before...
You must be registered to see attachments

(didn't think about an animated background before though, maybe that's exactly what I needed)

You must be registered to see attachments

 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Completely off topic but as of 2 hours ago I'm 24 and I legitimately completely fucking forgot that today was my birthday until a coworker brought me a cake she bought
Now you get to tell her off for celebrating your birthday.
Go to HR for the harassment....or something be evil...
 
Anyway it's late, and I'm off to bed.
Bye everyone, have a good rest of your day/night! 🌊👋
See you all tomorrow! :p
You must be registered to see attachments

Conzibald naked on a bear skin rug
You must be registered to see attachments
Poor bear getting the Conzi treatment!

Haven't done this in a while, come here Steph! :p
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Conzibald naked on a bear skin rug
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments


Poor bear getting the Conzi treatment!
the-simpsons-he-is-already-dead.gif
laughing3.gif

Haven't done this in a while, come here Steph! :p
SlumSteph.gif
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Anyway it's late, and I'm off to bed.
Bye everyone, have a good rest of your day/night! 🌊👋
See you all tomorrow! :p
You must be registered to see attachments


Poor bear getting the Conzi treatment!
You must be registered to see attachments

Haven't done this in a while, come here Steph! :p
See ya later....hope you have a sleazy sleep
Sleazy sun will hopefully wake you up later haha
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
You must be registered to see attachments

As everyone else feeling goung to sleep. Is my time too going to sleep or that good timing ggo sleep goed few hours ago. but needed lurking just "few" posting here
😅
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
I uhh, just didn't have a evil version of a raccoon pet.
Oh -- they are out there -- and they can not be trusted

You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
You must be registered to see attachments

damn, that's the most alerts I've had
I know some of you chat way more than me so I'm curious, how many alerts do you normally have when you log in?
To be honest Korean release style is better in most cases since they finish it by arcs before they release the manwha.
I wish Manwha keeps getting bigger since I really like colored stuff but no longer love western comics that much.
I wish we stop the reboots of DC...someone beat up flash for destroying DC universe again and again.
a man in a suit and tie is sitting in a chair with his eyes closed and the word agreed written on his face .

yeah the constant rebooting is definitely annoying
but there's plenty of manhwa/manhua to read so I just ignore what's going on with dc and marvel comics
I could never really understand how to start with comics. do I start at issue one? any order?
I understand the stand alone ones, but what about amazing spiderman issue 658? do I start with Spider man, then amazing spiderman?
see you don't have this issue with manhwa
if you want to read something like you know to start at chapter one
I don't really mind spiders. y'all should give them a chance.
You must be registered to see attachments
(I prefer to ask now that there are not many people here and there aren't that many conversations going on) So, I need your opinion on my pfp (wanted to test some changes but I'm not really sure of what I think about them...), which one would you say is better?
The one I have right now:


A:


B:


C:


D:
I think you're current one is best, other than that I'd say A
Well, not D at least not for me, it kinda hurts my eyes looking at it.
I thought the same thing, not D
I will say, I think a muted less saturated color would be the way for the background to go because it really adds vibrancy to the eyes, ear ring, and grin. A nice colorful mid tone that balances things out, and makes the bright tones of the features stand out more than an equally bright background
could also just go with no background

for anyone curious you can remove backgrounds with
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
You must be registered to see attachments

damn, that's the most alerts I've had
I know some of you chat way more than me so I'm curious, how many alerts do you normally have when you log in?

a man in a suit and tie is sitting in a chair with his eyes closed and the word agreed written on his face .

yeah the constant rebooting is definitely annoying
but there's plenty of manhwa/manhua to read so I just ignore what's going on with dc and marvel comics

see you don't have this issue with manhwa
if you want to read something like you know to start at chapter one

You must be registered to see attachments

I think you're current one is best, other than that I'd say A

I thought the same thing, not D

could also just go with no background

for anyone curious you can remove backgrounds with
IDK energy thing seems cool...even made a saturation version and added a sleaze face haha
.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
You must be registered to see attachments

damn, that's the most alerts I've had
I know some of you chat way more than me so I'm curious, how many alerts do you normally have when you log in?

Nowdays around 15-50 depending on how much time I was gone and how much I participated.

In the old times you could count 50+ just an hour later during active times just leaving a couple of posts.

yeah the constant rebooting is definitely annoying
but there's plenty of manhwa/manhua to read so I just ignore what's going on with dc and marvel comics

see you don't have this issue with manhwa
if you want to read something like you know to start at chapter one

Yeah. But some manhwas also are rebooted, just with less regularity and for actual reasons, not because the writter not longer knows how to continue the story or because theres a new writer with a different vision (or any other bullshit they come up with, because time travel and multiverses are cool, but when you nuke an entire multiverse just because, its obvious you just don't want to deal with it)
 
Now i realized I need to cook breakfast haha
You got hungry? :) It's food for the soul.

You must be registered to see attachments


See you next month, gang! Be good!
xx
Goodnight, sweet dreams.
Anyway it's late, and I'm off to bed.
Bye everyone, have a good rest of your day/night! 🌊👋
See you all tomorrow! :p
You must be registered to see attachments


Poor bear getting the Conzi treatment!

Haven't done this in a while, come here Steph! :p
Goodnight, sweet dreams.

As everyone else feeling goung to sleep. Is my time too going to sleep or that good timing ggo sleep goed few hours ago. but needed lurking just "few" posting here
😅
Goodnight, sweet dreams.

I am myself hitting the bed.
giphy.gif
 
How have you been Hanz?
I rarely see you around here in the lower thread unless it is news about updates haha
I'm fine thanks, I don't have as much spare time as I used to have.
 
IDK energy thing seems cool...even made a saturation version and added a sleaze face haha
.
You must be registered to see attachments
You already have the face details in a separate file to add it faster to any new image I assume?
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
You already have the face details in a separate file to add it faster to any new image I assume?
You must be registered to see attachments
I'd assume so, I do


144100.jpg

giphy.gif
 
Back
Top Bottom