Theme editor

Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 175K
  • Views Views 7M
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments

Try your best, but the sleaze will always come back
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
How about some hand holding?
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments

that's... that's maybe too risky.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
You must be registered to see attachments

Hello Everyone, glad we made it through the week.
You must be registered to see media

God, i love Gorillaz and especially that song.
But what i often love even more is a good cover .. not because they are necessarely better but because of the different feel they can give:
Feel Good Inc - Metal version

You must be registered to see media



And a version by the phenomenal Daniela Andrade (she makes so absolutely friggin good covers)

Secret tip: play it at 1.25 speed, it's even better


You must be registered to see attachments

Try your best, but the sleaze will always come back

Hot damn, thats a nice pfp now ... i guess i'll need to step up my game soon or i'll be left in the dust with my ole cross-eyed simpleton of a pfp.

Oh and a happy friday and soon start of the weekend everyone. Keep on sleazing.
 
I appreciate Friday's always but I don't enjoy them as much as I used to cause I know at the end of the week I'll just have to work again lol
Same, especially cause Friday's typically mean I just have to work the next day for me 😭
 
Another night arrives, so see you tomorrow!
You must be registered to see attachments

Today is the turn of another game! Not so recent this time... But well, it's time for some Darkstalkers!
You must be registered to see attachments

 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
These two kinda go together: Used to be a small little arcade in my town that had a Lord of the Rings pinball game. Played the hell out of that and had a top score for a while. The arcade shut down years ago and I've never seen that particular pinball cabinet since.


Power kept on getting briefly knocked out over the night, and parts of the nearby highway have been shut down. Other than that, seems fine.


Hope the adulting doesn't suck as much, balance it with some pupper cuddles later!

You must be registered to see attachments

And to join in on the PC spec comparison:
You must be registered to see attachments


I'm not surprised really, and unfortunately stuck with it like this for now. Can't really upgrade the CPU because the motherboard I have apparently only supports up to the i5-6500 ones, so I'd have to completely replace the motherboard before any big upgrades can be done. I mean, yeah, I can probably upgrade the GPU just fine, but the CPU definitely will need it at some point.
That sounds fun!!!


Also
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Estoy casi seguro de que esa imagen es IA, habrá que eliminarla. 🤔



No hay problema keni.
Pero trate de no hacer publicaciones dos veces, y en este caso, publicaciones tres veces.

La publicación doble es cuando la misma persona escribe dos publicaciones seguidas como lo hiciste tú allí.
Tratamos de no hacer eso aquí.:pag
You must be registered to see attachments
Okay thanks for the advice
 
Okay thanks for the advice
C---a---n..........y---o---u.........u-n-d-e-r-s-t-a-n-d me?
Don't worry about it...
 
LC, the go-to site for hand holding.
a black and white photo of a man playing a guitar and singing .

a girl with purple hair and red eyes looks angry




a woman wearing sunglasses and a hoodie is sitting in a crowd of people and making a funny face .

The weather's nice, looking forward to some time outside tomorrow.

a cat is dancing on its hind legs with the words `` have a great weekend !!! its friday ! ''''
I am enjoying my Saturday
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
God, i love Gorillaz and especially that song.
But what i often love even more is a good cover .. not because they are necessarely better but because of the different feel they can give:
Feel Good Inc - Metal version

You must be registered to see media



And a version by the phenomenal Daniela Andrade (she makes so absolutely friggin good covers)

You must be registered to see media
Secret tip: play it at 1.25 speed, it's even better




Hot damn, thats a nice pfp now ... i guess i'll need to step up my game soon or i'll be left in the dust with my ole cross-eyed simpleton of a pfp.

Oh and a happy friday and soon start of the weekend everyone. Keep on sleazing.
LEO plug not by me
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Good morning everyone! 🌊👋
You must be registered to see attachments

@-Bonk-
You must be registered to see attachments


Night Bonki, see you later! :p
Is it me? No... That would be wierd... I think, I would have known about that...

It's a tough one barmy...
Okay, my guess is you? :p

Ranni... Not in front of the others... They'll just get jealous...
Good choice of images though Liz! :p

That Slum though... Coming in here thinking he can get us to follow the rules..
I mean, who does he think, he is? Some kinda mooooddd... Oh... Yeah...

No I will not laugh!..
Fuck...
Well, hope you have fun with, whatever you gonna do Kaity!
And we'll see you next time, you come here. :p
Ehh, with any luck, it'll get moved to next week instead.
And it's always a good time, love playing some mtg with the pod. :p
It's Friday my mods. That means the weekend is right around the corner.
Lets all make it safely to it!
@Guz89
@Shawnchapp
@BeowulfKnight
@mime
@Slumdum

Summoning is complete!
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back
Top Bottom