Theme editor

Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 175K
  • Views Views 7M
Just watching things from the stands lmao
I’m just reminding you to be careful about what you say publicly here... you wouldn’t want to get into trouble over, you know what... because we aren’t allowed to talk about, you know what.

Because "you know what" kind of reminds me of Voldemort from Harry Potter.

He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.


hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha

donators/prestige members only.
ok good to know thank you
 
i thought about buying one of those e-scooters than thought it wouldn't be very good during the winter even if we are getting less & less snow each year.
so i started looking at e-bikes & most of them had lots of proprietary parts & was worried that i wouldn't be able to get parts in a few years if something breaks down the line.

than watching episodes of south park I seen this.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:


You must be registered to see attachments
This is more disturbing than a lot of things I've seen in this crazy world, South Park keeps delivering.
 
Im back hope everyone is having a good day /night
 
day three after the vault was reopened.

do you think the vault automation will work this time ? I say "NO"


You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
day three after the vault was reopened.

do you think the vault automation will work this time ? I say "NO"


You must be registered to see attachments
I was wrong, it worked (yeeha)

"Yeeha" is an interjection used to express strong joy, excitement, or celebration, and is most famously known as a classic cowboy cheer
 
I was wrong, it worked (yeeha)

"Yeeha" is an interjection used to express strong joy, excitement, or celebration, and is most famously known as a classic cowboy cheer
But how long for this site for ever changing
 
Another question. I read that it cost 10 Lewdcoins to make a thread. Does that include Introduction threads and will I get credit for the comments I make?
Im pretty sure that if the thread is not created by you, and you just replied or posted on any or other threads then yes you will earn lewd coins.
 
Good morning and happy Wednesday.
 
Another question. I read that it cost 10 Lewdcoins to make a thread. Does that include Introduction threads and will I get credit for the comments I make?
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Another question. I read that it cost 10 Lewdcoins to make a thread. Does that include Introduction threads and will I get credit for the comments I make?
you pay to make new threads, you get paid to post (not sure if you get coins for posting in your own thread)

if you create a new game thread you do not pay but you must make sure that game is not here which you may not be able to do at a low level.
 
New meanings of words:
Trampoline = sexual lubricant for sluts
Woodpecker = 17th century prosthetic
 
New meanings of words:
Trampoline = sexual lubricant for sluts
Woodpecker = 17th century prosthetic
 
Another question. I read that it cost 10 Lewdcoins to make a thread. Does that include Introduction threads and will I get credit for the comments I make?
Hmmm, I don't know, but good question and Tripod came to the rescue again. They used to send newbies a link to something called the "Coin Hustler University," but it's probably way outdated now. Also if you hit reply to a comment, that person will get a notification and is more likely to like you. Oh, BTW, your coin count just went up quite a bit. Just keep doing what you are doing and it wont take long.
 
who getting GTA 6 when it comes out
Because R* sucks, i will be waiting for the PC version

or, if the PS5 emulator works by the time it releases, will play it through that

Either way, i will not be paying for it. I will wait for the crack, i don't care about multiplayer
 
Because R* sucks, i will be waiting for the PC version

or, if the PS5 emulator works by the time it releases, will play it through that

Either way, i will not be paying for it. I will wait for the crack, i don't care about multiplayer
Im only going rp as bus driver for of the game
 
Because R* sucks, i will be waiting for the PC version

or, if the PS5 emulator works by the time it releases, will play it through that

Either way, i will not be paying for it. I will wait for the crack, i don't care about multiplayer

My assumption is they're going to basically do the same thing as GTA V, meaning the single player won't feel finished and all additional content for the game will be added to online only.
 
Not sure if this happens to anyone else (or if it happened only before or after the update), but it seems that having multiple tabs open on this site can impede things like upload times. Remember this if you're uploading something like a large zip file and wonder why it freezes at a certain percent.

It's also what causes some users to have their reading score requirement to not increase. First hand victim of that!
Oh wait a second I posted this in the wrong place. Got so used to seeing this thread automatically being on the front page that when I actually had to search for it I just clicked the first thing that said "Lurker"

But yea anyways make sure to have only one tab open for this site for the sake of stopping your uploads from freezing!
 
Back
Top Bottom