Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 174K
  • Views Views 7M
i ignore persons that post that type of content, that way there is no surprises.

this is a public posting area that can be seen by anyone, even people that do not have an account.
every bot on earth is indexing these posts too.

but its your post, not mine
LMFAO, thank goodness i didnt say its name then, not gonna have that record on my account
 
LMFAO, thank goodness i didnt say its name then, not gonna have that record on my account
well, saying someones name because you are talking about their content isn't against the rules as long as its not a personal attack against them.
your personal feeling about their content or that type of content will only detour some & attract others, so no harm done.

i once asked someone if they could ad a spoiler to their extreme image content & was basically told to go fuck myself.
so, instant block + my settings stop them from seeing any of my threads (including games and collections), if they are beneficial to them or not.
no skin off my back.
 
well, saying someones name because you are talking about their content isn't against the rules as long as its not a personal attack against them.
your personal feeling about their content or that type of content will only detour some & attract others, so no harm done.

i once asked someone if they could ad a spoiler to their extreme image content & was basically told to go fuck myself.
so, instant block + my settings stop them from seeing any of my threads (including games and collections), if they are beneficial to them or not.
no skin off my back.
Yeah, exactly. I think there’s a pretty big difference between discussing someone’s content and making it personal. You should be able to say that you like or dislike someone’s work without turning it into an attack on the person themselves.

And honestly, your response to that other person makes complete sense to me. If you politely ask someone to add a spoiler because their content is particularly extreme and their response is basically “go fuck yourself,” then I don't think you're losing anything by blocking them. At that point it isn't even really about the original request anymore, it’s just about how they chose to respond to it.

I also like that you didn't make it into some huge dramatic thing. Just block them, adjust your settings, and move on. Problem solved. There are way too many people online who seem determined to turn every tiny disagreement into a personal battle. Sometimes the healthiest response is simply, “Okay, we're clearly not going to get along,” and then never interact with each other again.

And I agree with what you said about people having different reactions to someone's content. What turns one person off might be exactly what attracts someone else. As long as nobody is being personally attacked or genuinely harmed, people can decide for themselves what they want to look at and engage with.

The funny thing is that blocking someone can actually be pretty satisfying when you know you're never going to have to deal with the nonsense again. Especially when you can still post your games, collections, and other things without wondering whether that person is going to show up and complain about something.

“No skin off my back” is probably the perfect attitude for it. Life is too short to spend your time arguing with random people on the internet who respond to a completely reasonable request by telling you to fuck off.
 
You must be registered to see attachments

For account progress, what is "Reading"? I don't think it's rules because I'm certain I've already read those :unsure:
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
You must be registered to see attachments

For account progress, what is "Reading"? I don't think it's rules because I'm certain I've already read those :unsure:
It's supposed to be time spent reading the threads, but many people report needing to slow down and only use one tab to get it to work.
 
You must be registered to see attachments

For account progress, what is "Reading"? I don't think it's rules because I'm certain I've already read those :unsure:
It's best to wait until @Jack Of Blades has fixed it; otherwise, there's no point in reading or writing posts right now. Since the stats aren't updating, grinding for Member+ is completely pointless at the moment.

Unless you want to farm coins, in that case, your best bet is to go into the in-game threads; making a post earns you 3 coins.
 
It's best to wait until @Jack Of Blades has fixed it; otherwise, there's no point in reading or writing posts right now. Since the stats aren't updating, grinding for Member+ is completely pointless at the moment.
You must be registered to see attachments

I kid you not, all I did was follow what mime just said about using one tab and it seems to have started working?

Either that or the site is toying with me rn by progressing right after I complained.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
You must be registered to see attachments

I kid you not, all I did was follow what mime just said about using one tab and it seems to have started working?

Either that or the site is toying with me rn by progressing right after I complained.

That's interesting, I didn't know about that one tab.
 
MAAAAANNNNN. I think LC is/was blocked in my country now. Cause no matter what I do it always has a problem connecting here it reached to the point I have to use a VPN to connect this sucks balls, like mf can't a guy just beat his meat in peace?
 
Last edited:
You must be registered to see attachments

For account progress, what is "Reading"? I don't think it's rules because I'm certain I've already read those :unsure:
when they changed things & brought in that reading thing & I've already read over 10,000 posts, most likely 20,000 posts & my score was lower than the minimum even though i was a full member before the changes.

i think you either need to sit on a post for a set amount of time (for every post you read) or something is still broken
 
That's interesting, I didn't know about that one tab.
"browser session ID" gets confused when you open a bunch of tabs on some sites, taken into consideration that this is not a billionaire website owner that has 25 on staff programmers 24/7/365
 
MAAAAANNNNN. I think LC is/was blocked in my country now. Cause no matter what I do it always has a problem connecting here it reached to the point I have to use a VPN to connect this sucks balls, like mf can't a guy just beat his meat in peace?
open an incognito / private browser window works much of the time
if not try using TOR BROWSER
 
Good morning and happy Wednesday.
 
It's best to wait until @Jack Of Blades has fixed it; otherwise, there's no point in reading or writing posts right now. Since the stats aren't updating, grinding for Member+ is completely pointless at the moment.

Unless you want to farm coins, in that case, your best bet is to go into the in-game threads; making a post earns you 3 coins.
Well right now I get points when I comment on different threads, maybe some things are already working, except the vault feature.
 
when they changed things & brought in that reading thing & I've already read over 10,000 posts, most likely 20,000 posts & my score was lower than the minimum even though i was a full member before the changes.

i think you either need to sit on a post for a set amount of time (for every post you read) or something is still broken
I don't think they can track that data properly in this version of the website on people using hardened browsers
 
Back
Top Bottom