thx, i didn't know they had a free browser, i remember the thousands of signs they had in the tube about 2 or 3 years ago for the $5 a month vpn thoughTor is a hassle, and it's too slow. Try using mullvad
Way more. It takes a couple minutes just to open. And on an already slow site it's like molasses uphill in January in Siberia.not rlly it just adds an extra second or two
I only stuck with Sims2 - heavily modded. 3 and 4 got even less realistic looking for Sims and have other bad things. Like needing EA's malware/spyware/trojan to even get it.time to mod the shit out of the sims. might try modding conan exiles too, gotta make them both freaky as fuck. see what twisted stories i can make.
You must be registered to see attachments
and more
im getting the steam unlocked pirated version so i can have all the DLCs the modding scene on sims 4 is crazy right now.I only stuck with Sims2 - heavily modded. 3 and 4 got even less realistic looking for Sims and have other bad things. Like needing EA's malware/spyware/trojan to even get it.
Anything that looks like a cartoon goes on my ignore list - adult game or otherwise.im getting the steam unlocked pirated version so i can have all the DLCs the modding scene on sims 4 is crazy right now.
in regards to them not looking realistic, its never bothered me cuz they aren't actually human. do miss the sims 3 lack of loading screens though, just seeing your sim drive or take a taxi to the lot
may try and do a homless run on this one and work my way up from 0 simoleans
thats fair cuz there is an uncanny valley element to it , for me i think its similar to me enjoying the furry community but the porn is not for me. tbh i dont get the furry thing but ive never met one that isnt just having a good timeAnything that looks like a cartoon goes on my ignore list - adult game or otherwise.
thats fair cuz there is an uncanny valley element to it , for me i think its similar to me enjoying the furry community but the porn is not for me. tbh i dont get the furry thing but ive never met one that isnt just having a good time
I'll take your money, I'll buy real things with it like clothes & food.Anyone hit the pokemon center preorder today? Always so stressful buying cards these days
low effort posts by noobs are great for getting you in troubleYou must be registered to see attachments
I don't think he's getting in trouble just for posting pictures, I am surprised, that coming from you... lol
Managed to score 2 ETB, the only one of my friend group who succeeded. I felt bad for the rest of them, but I rarely get a clean win, so.Anyone hit the pokemon center preorder today? Always so stressful buying cards these days