Theme editor

Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 175K
  • Views Views 7M
Hello i have returned how is everyone doing
Your Back! I'm just recovering from my Spider/Pig withdraws. Speaking for all of the past regulars, we all miss you. Quick question though. How many kids are you up to now? If I had half that many, I would be jumping off those white cliffs! :love:
 
Your Back! I'm just recovering from my Spider/Pig withdraws. Speaking for all of the past regulars, we all miss you. Quick question though. How many kids are you up to now? If I had half that many, I would be jumping off those white cliffs! :love:
thank fuck i had no more and the oldest is away at university so the house some what quieter than it use to be
 
Thank you. This was the first reply that I ever got. If you do not mind, I have some other questions.

What you said makes sense. I will continue to work on members+, but what does the other levels do? ❓

Like I said before, the explanations here can be quite confusing, but here it is in a nutshell.

Members+: Access to all games, including links.

P1: No more time restriction delays on comments or likes. Access to the Grey Zone artwork and short videos. Also some other perks that for the most part are meaningless.

P2: N/A anymore.

P3: N/A anymore.

P4: N/A anymore.

P5: Grey Zone artwork and short videos. It used to allow realistic AI, but no longer. I use to contribute, but I do 100% agree with the administrators decision for banning it. Although not illegal yet, it can produce huge complications.

P6: N/A anymore. Was only temporary anyway.

The new one will not be discussed, so don't ask. Nothing illegal though.

I would like to add that you might make a post in the "Introduction" thread just to let others know who you are and that you are willing to be a part of this community. Good luck.
 
Last edited:
Like I said before, the explanations here can be quite confusing, but here it is in a nutshell.

Members+: Access to all games, including links.

P1: No more time restriction delays on comments or likes. Also some other perks that for the most part are meaningless.

P2: N/A anymore.

P3: N/A anymore.

P4: N/A anymore.

P5: Access to artwork and short videos. It used to allow realistic AI, but no longer. I use to contribute, but I do 100% agree with the administrators decision for banning it. Although not illegal yet, it can produce huge complications.

P6: N/A anymore. Was only temporary anyway.

The new one will not be discussed, so don't ask. Nothing illegal though.

I would like to add that you might make a post in the "Introduction" thread just to let others know who you are and that you are willing to be a part of this community. Good luck.
I've been P1 for a few days but I already have access to "artwork and short videos"...I think? Is there even more with P5?
 
I've been P1 for a few days but I already have access to "artwork and short videos"...I think? Is there even more with P5?
I have no way of checking between Non-member and P5, but do you have access to the Grey Zone latest post; "Sweetie Belle was very shy, and Chrissy had to move slowly..." If you do, then you have everything.

If I broke the rules here, I'm sorry. It's just that no one here has an explaination of what is going on here anymore. Just give me a warning and I wont do it anymore. This is just an attempt in helping out.
 
who getting GTA 6 when it comes out
Not me. I'm terrible at any games involving driving. There's a reason cars have a steering wheel, gas pedal and brake pedal rather than a keyboard.
 
i thought about buying one of those e-scooters than thought it wouldn't be very good during the winter even if we are getting less & less snow each year.
so i started looking at e-bikes & most of them had lots of proprietary parts & was worried that i wouldn't be able to get parts in a few years if something breaks down the line.

than watching episodes of south park I seen this.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:


You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Not me. I'm terrible at any games involving driving. There's a reason cars have a steering wheel, gas pedal and brake pedal rather than a keyboard.
i feel ya, I've had the same problem since the early 80's, impossible to drive with a joystick or controller

 
i feel ya, I've had the same problem since the early 80's, impossible to drive with a joystick or controller

Even that's not as bad as a keyboard. You don't have to be looking at it to know what you're doing.
 
Even that's not as bad as a keyboard. You don't have to be looking at it to know what you're doing.
I've only tried one game that i had to play with a KB, it didn't go well & gave up after a few days even though I enjoyed the game
 
work is really heavy these days, I was gonna be more active but couldn't find the time at all. How is everyone doing? I was playing Mortal Shell 2 nowadays, did anyone try that game?
i just looked it up.
definitely not for me.
 
I have access to that post ;) Not gonna quote you if you'd rather edit it out!

So yeah P5 is just a badge of merit at this point?
Thank you and I did edit it. Like I said, with all of the changes, it is difficult to keep up. Also the store doesn't really explain it as well and needs updated, but by then everything will have also changed a few times over.
 
Huh. When someone does it there's terminal blindness, but when someone else got reported for no valid reason, there's a callout on the very thread.

And there's no preferences, favorites or allies. I see.
 
Huh. When someone does it there's terminal blindness, but when someone else got reported for no valid reason, there's a callout on the very thread.

And there's no preferences, favorites or allies. I see.
Hey Forge My friend long time no see,.. good morning too you X.X i hope it goes well,..
 
Hey Forge My friend long time no see,.. good morning too you X.X i hope it goes well,..
Just watching things from the stands lmao
 
with my alt i can not access the links too... but with that account everything works... maybe the reason is because i donated and bought all donated ranks...and also i have all ranks the you can get here for free elite, p5 and so on.... i think you must have a certain rank too unlock this perk or maybe ask @Jack Of Blades for more info


can you access the links?
donators/prestige members only.
 
Back
Top Bottom