Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 174K
  • Views Views 7M
0.00 star(s) No ratings yet
As someone who is both anti-social and typically a lurker, I would like to say hello to my fellow anti-social degenerates. I am new here and only recently discovered the greatness of AVNs. I will try to remain active to increase my rank to access the full glory of this site.

Nice to meet you all.
Wednesday's Suggested Theme in the image sections is:

"Baggy Clothes"

you need to see what " @ShrimpFried " will post

https://lewdcorner.com/forums/public-images.306/ (public)

https://lewdcorner.com/forums/m-images.294/ (M+ zone)

https://lewdcorner.com/forums/vip-images.287/ (Gray Zone)
 
Awaiting further confirmations but it seems Australia enforced social media restrictions for below 16yo

You must be registered to see attachments


Well, I guess we will have even more cyberghost/ nordvpn sponsorship in YT videos : .
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Thank you for all the likes bros🥲🥰
You must be registered to see attachments

come on come on come on 20 more to go before the loli holy grounds 🙏
i ll help u.

.........what did u eat today
For today's topic:

Baggy clothes hide all
But they can be a great thing
Once they hit the ground!

Some say I shit my pants
Or don't have a pound
But there needs to be space around
For what you want honey, my harry potter wand
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
You must be registered to see attachments

come on come on come on 20 more to go before the loli holy grounds 🙏
i ll help u.

.........what did u eat today


Some say I shit my pants
Or don't have a pound
But there needs to be space around
For what you want honey, my harry potter wand
Yes.. Nearly there!💪
Just coffee and porridge this morning, cannot start day without coffee. What about you?
 
Last edited:
Awaiting further confirmations but it seems Australia enforced social media restrictions for below 16yo

You must be registered to see attachments


Well, I guess we will have even more cyberghost/ nordvpn sponsorship in YT videos : .
New normal. Going to keep spreading, lot easier to stomp the boot down on dissidents when you force them to pin their IRL identity to each and every corner of the internet
 
Yes.. Nearly there!💪
Just coffee and porridge this morning, cannot start day without coffee. What about you?
New normal. Going to keep spreading, lot easier to stomp the boot down on dissidents when you force them to pin their IRL identity to each and every corner of the internet
As someone who is both anti-social and typically a lurker, I would like to say hello to my fellow anti-social degenerates. I am new here and only recently discovered the greatness of AVNs. I will try to remain active to increase my rank to access the full glory of this site.

Nice to meet you all.
56 minutes later, there are two more likes :p
You must be registered to see attachments


It's been quite a while since I last stopped by here.
The floor feels sticky, and there's a strange smell in the room—it's good to see that the old traditions are still alive.

I saw some new users, so I'll post this—it's been a while since I've done that.


Hi! Welcome to LewdCorner~​
I hope you enjoy your time here and not only find what you're looking for, but also discover new and interesting things. Don't be shy about joining in on the conversations—you're more likely to be reborn in an isekai than to run into a toxic user around here.​


Tips and information:
  1. Read the Rules—they're non-negotiable and not open to debate—so you can avoid getting into trouble.​
  2. When customizing your profile with images (profile picture, banner, etc.), make sure the image you use complies with the forum Rules, or you might be in for a nasty surprise. If you're not sure whether your image is acceptable, check out this Post where you can share the image or images you want to use.​
  3. This forum has a “Rank” system that separates the content users can see and access. These ranks can be obtained in the Shop, though not necessarily with money, and certain ranks can only be earned by fulfilling a role on the forum.​
  4. In addition to ranks, the forum features a coin system. These include LewdCoins (LC), Donation Coins (DC), and Platinum Coins (PC).​
  5. You can earn LC by being active on the forum—whether by commenting or receiving reactions. Don’t forget to give reactions, and avoid spamming. You can earn DC and PC by donating to the forum; the forum is supported by donations, which is why you’ll never see annoying ads on the site.​
  6. To view restricted content (Mainly Lolisho), you need to be a Member+, a rank you can buy in the Shop (it’s intuitive, but ask if you have trouble).​
  7. In the Shop, there’s a tab called Vault, where you can deposit your LC so they grow every 24 hours at a 1% interest rate although there is a limit to how many coins can be generated this way.​
  8. In addition to the Member+ rank, there are also the Prestige I and Prestige V ranks. These ranks, in addition to providing the benefits of the Member+ rank, offer additional perks and access to the gray area. Remember, higher ranks always include the benefits of lower ranks plus some additional ones.​
  9. The forum has a server. There, in addition to chatting with other users and sharing memes and music, you can contact the staff directly if you encounter any issues preventing you from accessing LewdCorner to submit a support ticket. You're welcome to join.​
  10. If you encounter any issues or need a moderator to look into something, please use the reports and support tickets. Don't leave a problem unreported.​


If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There are no stupid questions; nobody is born knowing everything—never let a question go unanswered.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Good morning and happy Wednesday.
OMG, its happening again

its Fungi Wednesday (those two words even rhyme)


You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
I suspect that this isn't you and that your account was hacked, and now someone else is using it.
its me, here is a photo of my ID to prove that i haven't been hacked
(my password is 50 characters long) it would take longer than the age of the universe to hack my password (13.8 billion years)

you can tell by my perfectly manicured red hair & my perfect signature that this is me
I really hope you are not being influenced by 14 year old children that post on this site & are trying to make people believe that my account is AI or a bot or that I've been hacked

as I said: it would take longer than the age of the universe to hack my password (13.8 billion years)

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Yes.. Nearly there!💪
Just coffee and porridge this morning, cannot start day without coffee. What about you?
Same, I go outside to take a coffee to enjoy the early morning atmosphere
Best thing I know to not get crazy on the long run

Good morning and happy Wednesday.
...Just a normal wednesday? :unsure:

I suspect that this isn't you and that your account was hacked, and now someone else is using it.
Some others do, some stuff would tell me it's not the case, but I can't be entirely sure. Heh who knows what people go through behind their screens.

Now it's not like I'm here for long enough to be sure of anything lol
 
Same, I go outside to take a coffee to enjoy the early morning atmosphere
Best thing I know to not get crazy on the long run


...Just a normal wednesday? :unsure:


Some others do, some stuff would tell me it's not the case, but I can't be entirely sure. Heh who knows what people go through behind their screens.

Now it's not like I'm here for long enough to be sure of anything lol
@Redyscom Joined on Aug 25, 2026 and went straight to shit talking people
this is one of those telling others i've been hacked
how the fuck would this total noob know if i've been hacked or not?
i've updated my sig line
 
Last edited:
@Redyscom Joined on Aug 25, 2026 and went straight to shit talking people
this is one of those telling others i've been hacked
how the fuck would this total noob know if i've been hacked or not?
i've updated my sig line
i still think this user is an alt account used by xXxLunaxXx
I've already proved to the mods that xXxLunaxXx has created other alt accounts

please put out a message in the mod area asking if what i am saying if factual or not.
 
Back
Top Bottom