Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 174K
  • Views Views 7M
0.00 star(s) No ratings yet
for every new user the have 7 days account age please buy the member+ rank here

LC Shop

it costs 85 lewdcoins

@Don Tebjos you are such a user

You must be registered to see attachments
I think I'm gonna save my coins for now, until I find a game that's worth unlocking the perk
 
Is perk time limited? Do we have to renew it every monthly once purchased?
There is a monthly option, but no, you can buy the permanent option and it only costs 85 LC.
 
Thought it'd be higher than 85 tbh. As it stands it seems like its basically just there to force people to break the ice, which it is great at doing
85 what ?
85 coins ?
 
i think that is a cohab game too



the version 2 is in games + section and i find that funny

You must be registered to see attachments
That single screenshot completely destroys the arguments about Cloudflare that they've been pushing recently, because if that were true, the game would be scrapped "Because Cloudflare says so," but apparently now they're going over Cloudflare's head with this? Sure.
 
That single screenshot completely destroys the arguments about Cloudflare that they've been pushing recently, because if that were true, the game would be scrapped "Because Cloudflare says so," but apparently now they're going over Cloudflare's head with this? Sure.
Of course, I don't see the CSAM requests sent to F95, but there are plenty of cases proving that Rule 7 is decided solely by the staff, including instances where one staff member might allow a game under Rule 7, only for another staff member to revoke that decision. I think the descisions by the staff are based on vibes and menstruation cycles.
 
how long do i need to wait before I get my next round of coins that i can't use ?

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Of course, I don't see the CSAM requests sent to F95, but there are plenty of cases proving that Rule 7 is decided solely by the staff, including instances where one staff member might allow a game under Rule 7, only for another staff member to revoke that decision. I think the descisions by the staff are based on vibes and menstruation cycles.

That must be hell of a shitty atmosphere

f95 kind mods exodus to LC when
 
Wouldn't mind if you send me 50 so i can gen my m+ ;)
trading / gifting of coins & badges is no longer available
it was removed due to abuse.

so, blame all the assholes that ruined everything that was cool about the site.
everything is now gone.
we can only download games, type & upload / look at images (whooo hoooo)
 
trading / gifting of coins & badges is no longer available
it was removed due to abuse.

so, blame all the assholes that ruined everything that was cool about the site.
everything is now gone.
we can only download games, type & upload / look at images (whooo hoooo)
Ahhh shit, well it was worth a try🤷‍♂️
 
just announced: azkoselscorner.com has been sold off / gifted to someone else
changes coming soon (expect site to be down here & there while changes are made)

azkoselscorner.com didn't make a global announcement, just a post
 
Wouldn't mind if you send me 50 so i can gen my m+ ;)
90 minutes later, I'm the only person that liked your post


You must be registered for see images
 
As someone who is both anti-social and typically a lurker, I would like to say hello to my fellow anti-social degenerates. I am new here and only recently discovered the greatness of AVNs. I will try to remain active to increase my rank to access the full glory of this site.

Nice to meet you all.
 
Back
Top Bottom