Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 174K
  • Views Views 7M
0.00 star(s) No ratings yet
Heh it's not like you went into aggressive marketing. Just saying "oh btw i know another place.." ===>the next 20 messages were desperately asking for a link

I mean, it's pretty self explanatory
Well yes, my inbox exploded yesterday, I had to delete my own post even before the moderator did, because I couldn't reply to everyone.
 
google is listening, i found this after hearing hundreds of people say over & over "i don't want to talk to people"

 
"Die on that hill" is pretty accurate, I would even add "get zombified". You know. Like star wars.



Heh it's not like you went into aggressive marketing. Just saying "oh btw i know another place.." ===>the next 20 messages were desperately asking for a link

I mean, it's pretty self explanatory
Oh well, it doesn't matter; he did a wonderful job. It's just a shame they don't allow sharing that site, lewdcorner.com there. You must write lewdcorner_com because the wordfilter dont allow the site...

It would be really cool if you could just share lewdcorner like starting a nice thread on F95 and saying, "Hey guys, look, I know some alternative pirate sites", but the mods would delete it immediately and might even ban the user.
 
Why so afraid, being quiet is stylish
no, no its not.
stylish is your car, clothing or your home furnishings, its abnormal & unnatural to remain silent unless you are talking to the cops.
 
no, no its not.
stylish is your car, clothing or your home furnishings, its abnormal & unnatural to remain silent unless you are talking to the cops.

You must be registered to see attachments

More seriously, it's not that much about talking much, it would be more about talking good, no? : .
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
You must be registered to see attachments

More seriously, it's not that much about talking much, it would be more about talking good, no? : .
there is a difference between, social anxiety, antisocial or simply staying out of conversation with others
the latter is not natural & sounds like what i see/hear about on the Japanese news stations.
 
The issue is that rule 7 is unfairly applied. Some games were taken down - like Lydia's New life, although developer has removed banned content. At the same time games like Deadlocked in Time are still on.
Oh wow, that thread being updated was how I found out about this site actually. There are links available and they surprisingly haven't deleted Jeno's recent posts about the restoration mod yet. But, yes, they aren't very consistent when it comes to rule 7. It probably relies mostly on user reports and ultimately hinges on whether or not pregnancy is possible. It's not the pixels that are the issue per say, but rather if they are specifically pre-pubescent. I'm sure this rule will have to be amended again to include all lolis eventually.
 
When I enter lewdcorner, I get this error after a while. Does anyone know what could be causing it?

You must be registered to see attachments
Vpns do that to me sometimes. Try accessing via a different node. It's annoying but what can you do.
 
Oh wow, that thread being updated was how I found out about this site actually. There are links available and they surprisingly haven't deleted Jeno's recent posts about the restoration mod yet. But, yes, they aren't very consistent when it comes to rule 7. It probably relies mostly on user reports and ultimately hinges on whether or not pregnancy is possible. It's not the pixels that are the issue per say, but rather if they are specifically pre-pubescent. I'm sure this rule will have to be amended again to include all lolis eventually.
According to a staff member, Rule 7 decisions involve discussions that can take weeks, yet, as I learned from this site, a single staff member can also make the call... for instance, *Such in A Sharp Pain* was approved by Monroe but "yeeted" by Redknight00...Rule 7 is so inconsistent that games like *The Puppet String* are allowed. according to one staff member, the character isn't underage, just petite (yeah, sounds like a joke, right?), while games with Game Boy-style graphics, like *Happy Heart Panic Thread*, are banned...

As far as I know, redknight00 only rejected the game because he passionately hates loli games...

It won't change the fact that, in the future too, the mods on F95 Mods will arbitrarily remove some games while leaving others...

it doesnt matter whether is a fresh game or not, the mods decide arbitrarily which game is checked against rule r7 and which not...

And only the staff members have a list in their panel and can see which games are banned. I was allowed to see what it looks like, so I know that 50,000 games are banned there

You could say that only the staff knows what is allowed and what isn't...

LewdCorner exists because the owner was unhappy with how games were being removed from F95...
 
Last edited:
I mean, I guess what's done is done right? I think this site is already growing quite quickly. I don't know if it will reach the scale of f95 but we'll see.

Ultimately, I think I get why people left (censorship is definitely bad). I think it's the lack of transparency in the process that makes it quite annoying, especially for people who have actually developed a sense of community there.
 
I mean, I guess what's done is done right? I think this site is already growing quite quickly. I don't know if it will reach the scale of f95 but we'll see.

Ultimately, I think I get why people left (censorship is definitely bad). I think it's the lack of transparency in the process that makes it quite annoying, especially for people who have actually developed a sense of community there.
the fact that one of the mods simply barged into the monochrome fantasy thread, the most active thread in the whole site, and instead of warning the users for going "offtopic" over voicing their dissatisfaction at the original monochrome game being deleted, they immediately threatened to nuke it. That shit is just crazy to me.
 
Power abuse, sense of self entitlement... I've seen it way too many times, unfortunately the only cure I have found for now is "how not to be a jerk with others (and yourself in the process)". And faith ofc

It's a disease of the soul that slowly cripples and parasites any project and good willed initiatives

Meaningless egos gathering each other to make a bigger one, mainly to enjoy privileges and bully those who don't have it

Last time I saw it in action was on keizaal online, a skyrim multiplayer rp server. They could have written history but in the end all that will remain will be a "nice try" between two pages
 
Good morning and happy Throat Punch Thursday.
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
After a cursory look at the site and in particular latest 10 pages of this thread, gotta say, it feels incredibly lucky to stumble upon this place naturally as opposed to being forced on an exodus like some of yall💔 Gonna have to read more on all that, I've apparently been living under a rock when it comes to f95, haven't used it in a hot year.

Super glad this place exists because good god I am sick and tired of the adult spaces of the internet succumbing to either mod abuses or content purges or both.
 
The censorship I get, at least: different countries are placing different limits on content, and most are actively pursuing enforcement at a level that wasn't the case in f95's early days. I don't follow the site that closely, but I've never really heard *whose* laws or standards they're following, though, and that apparent lack of transparency is an issue.

The bigger problem for me, personally, is mod quality and lack of consistency. Their completely inconsistent and arbitrary application of rules and enforcement methods smacks of playing favorites and abuse of authority.

So yea, I've been using this site off and on and while it's had its growing pains, I'm glad it's here and surviving, even growing!
 
I don't follow the site that closely, but I've never really heard *whose* laws or standards they're following

The "better stay on the safe side", I think.

I'm just guessing here, I know almost nothing about all the drama; I just figure the more traffic you have on your board, the bigger the target you feel on your back these times, and part of me understands that. As you said, inconsistencies make it weird and get users frustrated.

I've been on the other side many times, being a moderator back when forums were basically our social networks, and yeah, mods who get high on their own power trip are a dozen a dime. Then you have people who try and apply flexibility and understand that "moderating" and "reigning over a kingdom" are two different things, at the end of the day you're there to help things remain civilized, not to act as some sort of moral authority.
 
A lot of the censorship is based on the opinions of the various mods/admins there. Rule 7 is EXTREMELY arbitrary. You've had games that had an admin note that it doesn't violate rule 7 and don't you DARE say it does or report as such - and a few days later it's gone. The rules there are the whims of the various mods and admins.
 
Back
Top Bottom