Theme editor

Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 175K
  • Views Views 7M
I only have Saturday off unfortunately 😪.

Also reddit sucks

I posted this
You must be registered to see attachments


And said wouldn't a Dexter hitman style game be good. Then went to detail and all they cared about was the ai art for a game that dosnt exist.

The mods deleted my post. Tbf a guy made a better version but without the ideas behind it. Only reddit can get mad about me using ai images for a non existent thing.
Ah reddit the place where ideas go to die or be transformed into pure group think. I hope you enjoyed your Saturday off Panda.
You must be registered to see attachments

Hello everyone.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Ironic... does the posting requirement need to be on different threads? Or do multiple posts in the same thread count? I can't figure out what counts and doesn't count.
I've been posting replies on different threads for the past 1 hour and a half and I got 100 posting score just from that, but I'm fairly sure posting in the same threads is also fair game. (if you really wanna be sure just do it like I did.)
Personally I'm kind of just scared that I'll get penalized for "spamming" just for posting this many in so little time... i think they're all fine replies but idk.
 
I've been posting replies on different threads for the past 1 hour and a half and I got 100 posting score just from that, but I'm fairly sure posting in the same threads is also fair game. (if you really wanna be sure just do it like I did.)
Personally I'm kind of just scared that I'll get penalized for "spamming" just for posting this many in so little time... i think they're all fine replies but idk.
Thanks. I'm trying to figure it out myself and avoid the spam flag
 
And now Hayden Panettiere died yesterday. Michelle Trachtenberg last year and her now - not even making it to 40. WTF?
well, they both out lived Jesus.
 
Man, I need to check in with you guys more often. I just haven't had the drive.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Good morning and happy Taco Tuesday.
 
Here to try to get the last few coins for M+. My question is did anyone skip M+ temporarily so they could start the vault first, and was that worth it? Also the mining seems like it was interesting does anyone know if they plan to bring that back?
 
Joined Ages ago and Im finally gonna start to get the badge haha If yall could help I'd greatly appreciate it :D
look at the time you spent on & the time I spent online
 
First though of the day, because why not 🫠🤌
I just discovered that doom-scrolling on threads and Instagram can lead to some VERY weird places lol.

Also

I wish wasn't too lazy to learn about setting up some local IA to make edits on images for me, it's not healthy to use online stuff because you spend way too much brain power writing stuff to make them do stuff they obviously can't do, and that's also very limited as well.
 
Hello everyone, one more day befor my 2 off. Can't wait, gonna either play Pax Autocratica or farming simulator not sure which yet. But there will be drinks to be had.
 
First though of the day, because why not 🫠🤌
I just discovered that doom-scrolling on threads and Instagram can lead to some VERY weird places lol.

Also

I wish wasn't too lazy to learn about setting up some local IA to make edits on images for me, it's not healthy to use online stuff because you spend way too much brain power writing stuff to make them do stuff they obviously can't do, and that's also very limited as well.
doom scrolling anywhere probably leads you to very weird places, people are just weird in general
 
Can't believe F95 removed Detective GIrl of the Steam City because the MC is a flat-chested tomboy. It's like that situation of an adult cosplayer of Tatsumaki getting body shamed for being short.
Hi! I'm new to this platform. I wanted to check out a Stardew Valley mod you made, but I'm not quite sure how. I know it's a silly question, but could you help me out?
 
Hi! I'm new to this platform. I wanted to check out a Stardew Valley mod you made, but I'm not quite sure how. I know it's a silly question, but could you help me out?
Think you have to get members+ rank first.
 
Back
Top Bottom