Animation VS Stills in Games

• Thread starter Deleted member 1963
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 429

Would you rather play a game with okay quality animation or high quality stills?

• Animation

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • Stills

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 1963

Unconfirmed
When it comes to making games, the creator only has so much time and energy to put into a scene. Animation is more difficult than still images so to have the same amount of scenes and same release schedule you'd have to have lower quality animation. So I'm curious what people prefer. I personally prefer really high quality stills both as a player and creator.

Reactions: 1 user

Kavinsky

Onyx
Administrator
Diamond
Fansly
Apr 23, 2022
When it comes to making games, the creator only has so much time and energy to put into a scene. Animation is more difficult than still images so to have the same amount of scenes and same release schedule you'd have to have lower quality animation. So I'm curious what people prefer. I personally prefer really high quality stills both as a player and creator.
currently im only doing stills but eventually will do animation.

ketzal

Diamond
Game Developer
Registered
Apr 24, 2022
As for me, I would only do still image but people want animations. It takes me a whole night to make 100 images that will only make a second or two of animation. But in a week I can make 150 to 200 quality images that will advance the story and therefore the game. But people want animations, so we have to make them :).

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$300.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom