Problem is the milkers who never update but keep posting bullshit like pictures or such to not get marked.I feel like if a game is waiting on an update it should have the On-Hold tag, and it should only be deemed abandoned when absolutely no word has been received from the dev, or the dev has confirmed their termination of a game. I think that could clean up the large amount of "abandoned" games that show up to then have that tag removed a month later because the dev took longer than expected.
sad this will never get finishedProud father
God, that one tooTeraurge, the only game I've found with a male MC does beastiality even if it's with an alien animal.
Love that game. I think its getting a update pretty soon.Summertime Saga is technically not abandoned, but it's been so long into the supposed tech upgrades that it almost feels like it.
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files