Theme editor

5.00 star(s) 1 review
Thanks. I think I'll wait for a couple of updates before playing, to see what the developer does with the story.
You're welcome, no problem; I didn't find the game here, anyway.
 
Yay, an update! Thank you so much! I am a big fan of this game and its style!👏👏👏👏
 
I'm guessing the DLC is what makes this game a members+ Game, right?
Correct every game from this developer uses off-site patches to re-add certain content.

If not you play the censored version with edited scenes, and content is removed.
 
Is it just me, or this update broke the game ? I have a looot of pictures not found, leaving me with a black screen.

EDIT : My bad, i put the DLC into the wrong folder.
This is a very weird way to censor a game tho.
 
Tags and renders look great, will DL and test.
Incest, creampie, pregnancy and Hebe = Good Times!
 
Seems like something it's not right in the base game files and most, if not all the scenes with sexual content are broken when the DLC is not installed, giving the "Image not found" message. I remember that the previous version was playable without the DLC, with softer content...
But well, why wouldn't you want the DLC? :unsure:
 
Since I didn't update the thread, nobody can know... I specifically wrote in the release notes that a new game would have to be started, because I had changed the code and removed some decisions, replacing them with newer ones, among other things.
 
Any other Linux user getting the splashscreen Trackback?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/splashscreen.rpy", line 32, in script
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'update'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 259, in script call
    call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
  File "game/splashscreen.rpy", line 32, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1825, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "renpy/exports/menuexports.py", line 135, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "renpy/exports/menuexports.py", line 418, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="menu", type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 306, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2163, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(
                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
        preloads=preloads,
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ...<4 lines>...
        **kwargs,
        ^^^^^^^^^
    )
    ^
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2817, in interact_core
    if renpy.display.draw.update(force=self.display_reset):
       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^                           
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'update'

Windows-10-10.0.19045-SP0 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.5.3.26051504
YouOnlyLiveOnce 0.25
Tue Sep 15 16:33:08 2026
 
The new update added nothing new to my 1.5 game. Is it broken? All the other sites only have 1.5
 
Personally liked the game just up until driving elena to school, after that it felt like every interaction ever just became very rushed and low effort
 
Since I didn't update the thread, nobody can know... I specifically wrote in the release notes that a new game would have to be started, because I had changed the code and removed some decisions, replacing them with newer ones, among other things.
I'll take care of it. Thanks for letting us know ^^
 
Is it just me, or this update broke the game ? I have a looot of pictures not found, leaving me with a black screen.

EDIT : My bad, i put the DLC into the wrong folder.
This is a very weird way to censor a game tho.
i may have to make fun of you if you ever do that again

You must be registered for see images
 
Is that loli with a pacifier supposed to be a toddler?
Jesus, that's bad.
/shrug some are into that. Different strokes for different folks. A cellmate of a friend of mine doing a year in jail for burglary was sentenced to 20 years for molesting a baby thinking he wouldn't get caught since she couldn't talk yet and would be too young to remember. Interesting reasoning, but obviously didn't work. It's also strange that loli patches are now called DLC instead of flower, so some newer people to the AVN space that don't read threads that much may be getting things they don't want to see instead of simply extra extended scenes.
 
Last edited:
Seems like something it's not right in the base game files and most, if not all the scenes with sexual content are broken when the DLC is not installed, giving the "Image not found" message. I remember that the previous version was playable without the DLC, with softer content...
But well, why wouldn't you want the DLC? :unsure:
Obviously when the DLC/patch is bigger than the base game it's not meant to be played without it and probably not even planned/written that way. I'm surprised it doesn't simply crash when trying to load it without the DLC. Similar things happen with incest AVNs; why would some "landlady" or "roommate" make such a big deal about fucking if they weren't actually supposed to be mom and sister? Mom would be really bad as a "landlady" if she doesn't even charge rent and also feeds her tenants and does their laundry at her own expense too.
 
Back
Top Bottom